The Land of DyNün

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

delicious62

The Land of DyNün

Post by delicious62 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:49 pm

A mythical land shrouded in mystery, where the spirits of Dunnys once discarded are given new life to bring harmony to its magical landscape.

The Ancients
The Ancients are mysterious statues that dot the landscape of the Land of DyNün. The spirits that live within The Ancients are said to come alive at night to help guide the way… The question is, the way to what?

The Ancients are handmade statues created with a custom concrete exterior on top of a 3" Dunny with custom ABS plastic parts and a laser engraved maple base. Each illuminates at night (or in a darkened room), revealing its true vinyl inner spirit. Three Ancients, each signed and numbered will be available with the rest of the Land of DyNün collection after all has been revealed.

Dunsai Tree
Rooted in the magical soil of DyNün, the Dunsai Trees are found throughout the land. For centuries, the Dunsai have been meticulously trimmed as a tribute to fallen and forgotten ancestors.

Each Dunsai Tree is sprouted from a vinyl Dunny head, with a cast resin trunk and arms, and is hand trimmed from its wild natural form. Three limited edition signed and numbered Dunsai trees, each with a custom made illuminated planter box will be available with the rest of the Land of DyNün collection soon.

DyNün Springs
Carved into the rocky landscape by wind, water and vinyl erosion over thousands of years, these natural springs are one of DyNün’s most iconic landmarks.

DyNün Springs is a one-of-a-kind custom 8” Dunny that is a functional self-contained fountain featuring underwater lighting

More to be revealed soon...

About
DyNün is an exploratory custom collection created from discarded, damaged or perceived worthless Dunnys. Featuring 11 different customs in 3, 8 and 20" sizes. More photos, videos and work-in-progress shots available on Instagram @the_jfo.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by delicious62 on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

thereviewer

Re: The Land of DyNün

Post by thereviewer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:39 am

Yes, very cool. I love how they don't look like they would have light and then they do.
I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

http://trampt.com/users/openblindboxes/want

delicious62

Post by delicious62 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:20 am

Planted some trees :D

sadlittlepanda

Post by sadlittlepanda » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:39 am

awesome stuff again!!
cant wait to see the rest!
NO TALK!
NO HOSTAGES!
WE KILL EVERYONE!!

delicious62

Post by delicious62 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:27 am

Springs have sprung!

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:38 am

Amazing concepts!

I really appreciate how different each addition to the series is, and yet each one complements the others. Great job!
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

BookerFub

The Land of DyNun

Post by BookerFub » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:33 am

Looks really good and interesting. Having said that I wouldve been more interested in seeing a LSL 2 and 3 remake given no update yet has been made from the original EGA versions.

delicious62

Re: The Land of DyNun

Post by delicious62 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:25 pm

BookerFub wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:33 am
Looks really good and interesting. Having said that I wouldve been more interested in seeing a LSL 2 and 3 remake given no update yet has been made from the original EGA versions.
This seems like forum wires crossing. LSL = Leisure Suit Larry? (google thought so). If not, not sure what that means, but either way I just listed a couple of leftovers from DCon on my site :D

carloarago

Post by carloarago » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:46 am

Looks good and very clever!