NICOCATO's..UPDATED EVERY 3 INCH EVER..DEC-13-09

Post pictures of your collection and compare your obsession with other forum members. Update your pics regularly!

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Post Reply
User avatar
Nicocato
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:10 am
Location: PR

NICOCATO's..UPDATED EVERY 3 INCH EVER..DEC-13-09

Post by Nicocato » Fri May 15, 2009 11:01 pm

So,,,, it's been a couple of months since i got my collection to every 3 inch ever..
after that.. the 2009 series came out... and those freeking wooden duny,, man.
this was just hardddd,, but finally got them..

so yes.... i got them and hope you guys enjoy..
this is what makes my house mine.. the final touch..
:partyman:

How I got into dunnys...
So I'm in Bogota, Colombia.... you know.. the place where all good thing come from.. emeralds, bananas, coffee, flowers and of course me.. jeje.
At a store i see some dunnys, don't know what they are but look nice, and beside it, its a mini munny, so i buy one for me and one for my wife,,
I get back from my trip, showed my wife, she liked it.. after that, the next week I was going to Boston, to a friends house, and in Harvard Square there is a Urban outfitters, there i find out what dunnys are,, and over a couple of days bought like 30 boxes.. LOL.. did not fit in my bags in the plane.
Later I went to NY.. and bought a Touma in KRNY... and on the way back to PR.. i had to put it on a seat of the plane because it did not fit in the overhead compartment..
here is a pic.. after that... the bug was on me.. cant stop..


My custom PAWS
Lunabee
Frank Misterio
WuzOne
64 Colors
f Plus
Rsin



Image

MY HOLY GRAIL.... finished Sept, 1 , 2010
Coarse X Vans 2004 sets, PAIN, CREAM, SWITCH, REVOLT
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
comments are always welcomed...
Here are the complete SETS... enjoy...

SERIES1
Image
SERIES 2
Image
SERIES 3
Image
SERIES 4
Image
SERIES 5
Image
SERIES 2009
Image
SERIES -AZTECA
Image
SERIES - COLETTE
Image
SERIES - DALEK
Image
SERIES - ENDANGERED
Image
SERIES - FRENCH
Image
SERIES - HOVARTH
Image
SERIES - LA
Image
SERIES - TATTO
Image
SERIES - UK
Image
SPECIAL RELEASE 3'' (1)
Image
SPECIAL RELEASE 3'' (2)
Image
SERIES 2011
Image

THE WALL.....THE AWSOME WALL....
Image
Image
Image

ARMY;;;;;;KRONK, Awol-Snowflake-tree hugger
Image

FRENCH Golden Ticket and Zombie
Image


Finally, my most important piece of all....
1 of a kinda custom by DEPH..
Image




Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Last edited by Nicocato on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:09 am, edited 27 times in total.


WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

User avatar
LabRats
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:52 am
Location: London, Onterrible

Post by LabRats » Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 pm

awesome dude! nice little story too.

User avatar
joeyboy999
Posts: 1717
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Location: HP9, UK

Post by joeyboy999 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:22 pm

very nice!
jealous of the complete french!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeyboy999/
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=146340

Great transactions with: betterthanme, happysusan2001 :)
Brilliant traders and people: jemappellekat

Wanting to trade lots of stickers :)
_____________
Wanted: Joe Ledbetter Qee's, Teeter's, INSA chase, KRINK mailbox

jaysea420
Posts: 2089
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Yompton OHighO

Post by jaysea420 » Fri May 15, 2009 11:35 pm

that's a great looking collection Nicocato!!
i see a lot of hard to find Dunnys
and some cool customs!!
=D> =D> =D>


But am i the only who thinks that vinyl by the sunlit window is a bad idea? fading/warping?
the right corner looks like it's getting hit with direct sunlight

User avatar
blubbel
Posts: 1607
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:27 am
Location: Berlin

Post by blubbel » Fri May 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Very cool and great displayed! Some nice and rare pieces in your collection. =D>
Good trades/buys/sales with:
o_kedoki, boOoYaH, eckotyper, motorbot, muschelschubser, whthalo, haseown, Capt. Hindsight, rasta, utd_red_666, killmylovekill, dinosauria, ingrownmayo, M00DSWING7, Lil J NYC, MyNameIsDelme, shakey, tizieu, TungTLe, katastrophe, Dodecahedron, Jackcuzzy, jmf337, doughyboy, markie_darkie, tunatuva, lui, RessTroop, wamboozi, gmiddleswarth, EviLOne, midnitezan, drakemore


Image

User avatar
HaynMade
Posts: 9109
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:39 pm
Location: Wes' Side, Hawai'i
Contact:

Post by HaynMade » Sat May 16, 2009 12:07 am

Awesome collection you got goin on there,

Jus' one kind word of advice, like Gremlins, Dunnies are allergic to sunlight. Direct sunlight on your Dunnies will cause fading. You have a pretty good investment there, so you might wanna consider moving that awesome display elsewhere.
:)
Check out HaynMade's Kollection
Here's HaynMade's Sales
And see my latest antics on HaynMade's Blog

User avatar
wastemoremoney
Posts: 3920
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 7:46 pm
Location: Queens, NY

Post by wastemoremoney » Sat May 16, 2009 1:57 am

glad my jesse went to a nice home. :rock:

and yea, might want to move it out of the sunlight.

User avatar
Oli
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Location: SC

Post by Oli » Sat May 16, 2009 3:03 am

very nice!

I cant wait to see moar pics
Image
My Collection

Good Transactions: HaynMade, tedmcintyre, sellegood, nnumber6, DMS

User avatar
stilspinin
Posts: 2018
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: Wisconsin

Post by stilspinin » Sat May 16, 2009 3:42 am

Lookin good, but as said above you got to get them out of the sun. Glad to see my Kenzo is going to a good home.
Image

quentdiggy wrote:Welcome to the boards...don't crap on our sidewalk K? :goodman:

User avatar
Nicocato
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:10 am
Location: PR

Post by Nicocato » Sat May 16, 2009 4:17 am

Wow.. thanks for the sugestion, and responses...

like I said, I'm a collecto 100% no flipper not by a long shot...

I just mailed a saner to OGGYBOY in brazil, for 75 plus shipping,
I was lucky enough to get 2, and decided to pass ir forward helping a fellow boardie out..

really wish more people would help other more...

pics wil be up tonight... and a fellow boardie just helped me to Finish Series 5....
only missing Junko and its on its wayyy...

cheers everyone
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

User avatar
cyberann
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: NICOCATO's Collection...few months in..

Post by cyberann » Sat May 16, 2009 4:25 am

Nicocato wrote:So i'm in Bogota, Colombia.... you know.. the place where all good thing come from, emeralds, bananas, cofe, flowers and ofcourse me.. LOL..


Latin guys are SO hot that I don't even care to look at their vinyl collections...
Let's go straight to the point!!! :heart: =P~ :heart:

User avatar
PJPVIV
Posts: 352
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:46 am
Location: Detroit, MI

Post by PJPVIV » Sat May 16, 2009 4:49 am

Hey Nico

Wow your collection is very impressive!! I'm diggin your set up a lot and you've got some pretty sick pieces in there too.

Thanks for your extra Kronk too man its great. This guys in no way a flipper. Great boardie and fellow Puerto Rican resident!

Maybe soon we'll meet up again for another transaction :partyman:
Great Sellers:
stylepiggy(x3), babyvtec, Gazpacho, applel0ve, dunnydummy, spunla, jmf337(x3), PEA_KNUCK, linhpham1201(x2), prins, car, dodgrr, Nicocato(x2), nathanthepotter, Miznotic_Garden, bigdaddyh, heebysdaman, quentdiggy, OGA, iszcross, HeyJB, quijanoth
Great Traders:
godspeed, Moloko Plus, bikerballr, spade, williej, Haden, Messanthrope
Great Buyers:
TEN21, lamuna, wendyllc, dro333, djmatth83, HYQ, PowerSan, CasperNY, xthundaz, mctweek, Salamander

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

PJPVIV's Collection
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1823173#1823173

User avatar
Nicocato
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:10 am
Location: PR

Re: NICOCATO's Collection...few months in..

Post by Nicocato » Sat May 16, 2009 9:11 am

cyberann wrote:
Nicocato wrote:So i'm in Bogota, Colombia.... you know.. the place where all good thing come from, emeralds, bananas, cofe, flowers and ofcourse me.. LOL..


Latin guys are SO hot that I don't even care to look at their vinyl collections...
Let's go straight to the point!!! :heart: =P~ :heart:


Ohh boy... I'm red like a tomato.. thanks...
but if you say latin guys are hot.... Brazilian girls... RULEEEEEEE
specially those from Epanema...


Thanks Peter and all for the coments....
i've just posted the rest of the pics, took a while but here we are..
please.. all coments are welcome....
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

User avatar
Moloko Plus
Posts: 815
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:06 am
Location: Michigan..

Post by Moloko Plus » Sat May 16, 2009 9:41 am

Whoa!!! that is some nice collection!!

Everytime I see a Snowflake Huggr, my heart hurts....
:cry:
Great collection!!
~Great to Deal With~
Miznotic_Garden***, , fit-love, turdhole*, dodgrr, DunnyfoMunny, nathanthepotter, heebysdaman, lowkornmel, tron, Monk, pandabandit12, PJPVIV, Cantstopbuying, becc0, .Peefree, razuuu-one, H2OBear, nnumber6, wamboozi, TiredChildren, SecurityGeek, BakerTheZombie, dub599, blakewest, NSTNATE, fail2evolve, jmf337, on45or33, smpt, brownpants, lickyourelbow, tr3e, spaghettee, 666doll, lui, jtoki, drybones, NSTNATE, ***bluegreenkey***, RaiderInNY, DeanoMeano, fussfuss, KaDunny, Floyd 44, Shradical7, HaynMade, Hollywood, Fifizzle, zonrboy, Hiyata, kom22, Maki Maki, xxclandestinexx, maraudandembezz, linh, robotrousers, manikusmd, Trenton, delusionalexit2, dboulders, Extreme, 0mie, waisicmao













linh
Posts: 6097
Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:27 pm

Post by linh » Sat May 16, 2009 9:53 am

Balling.

User avatar
Oli
Posts: 790
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:53 pm
Location: SC

Post by Oli » Sat May 16, 2009 1:22 pm

ahh amazing! :prayer:

im so jealous
Image
My Collection

Good Transactions: HaynMade, tedmcintyre, sellegood, nnumber6, DMS

User avatar
viniloeater
Posts: 611
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:32 am
Location: Spain
Contact:

Post by viniloeater » Sat May 16, 2009 4:12 pm

Hola nicocato,
Buena colección
Si quieres conocer el foro español de toys pásate por www.solosontoys.com
Espero que te guste.
Salu2

jemappellekat
Posts: 6956
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:59 pm
Location: 818

Post by jemappellekat » Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm

All of my friends from Medellin would kill me for saying this, but Bogota was pretty cool... Colombia is on my top 10 of countries I've been to...
If you want to know whether, or not, I am realiable as a buyer/mule... just ask for references... I have PLENTY.


BUMP ME

User avatar
cyberann
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Re: NICOCATO's Collection...few months in..

Post by cyberann » Sat May 16, 2009 9:10 pm

Nicocato wrote:
cyberann wrote:
Nicocato wrote:So i'm in Bogota, Colombia.... you know.. the place where all good thing come from, emeralds, bananas, cofe, flowers and ofcourse me.. LOL..


Latin guys are SO hot that I don't even care to look at their vinyl collections...
Let's go straight to the point!!! :heart: =P~ :heart:


Ohh boy... I'm red like a tomato.. thanks...
but if you say latin guys are hot.... Brazilian girls... RULEEEEEEE
specially those from Epanema...



Thanks!!! :heart:
Now, I am going to sing for you:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes each one she passes goes "a-a-ah!"
When she walks she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes each one she passes goes "a-a-ah!"


? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

User avatar
C4
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: MA

Post by C4 » Sun May 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Looking good!!!
Did you make the shelves??? They look really good and you've got me looking for something along the same lines. :rock:
Good dudes and chicks - C-money, Killerz4ever, Turboice, Ism, Stylepiggy, Sykogrl(x2), Blot91, TLiao08, xxclandestinexx, JayJayFool, highland19, wsg313, TaoKata, DaniTofuhead, zonrboy, wyldaxe, tedmcintyre, ChewieOK(x3), funnymunny, whaaatah, turdhole, Bco0711, apeboy, sophiap, kdrock00, jay_spec, thegfm, moop2000, ratmloud, viFo, dimply_gecko, bboyilluminati6, v.real, joeyrmn4,Turcicus, nerdcorepunx, NYC.Parce, EasyCompany1337, mucon7, bluegreenkey, blackandblueNH, lou hou, Messanthrope, Babyfreak6, consumption, bboy, xraycer2012, mezhou (x2), vinyl_accountant, f4ll3n, Fonzyau, henry17s

User avatar
Nicocato
Posts: 4701
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:10 am
Location: PR

Post by Nicocato » Mon May 18, 2009 5:19 am

C4 wrote:Looking good!!!
Did you make the shelves??? They look really good and you've got me looking for something along the same lines. :rock:


Yes... the clear acrylic shelfs yess.....
I went all over the place.. and did not fin what i was looking for, finally i went to a place where they sell glass and things like that and found that they sell acrylic, asked the to cut some pieces, and for each set I had
2 long pieces 3 inches X 12 inches
the legs for the first shelf (2) of 3 inch x 3 inch tall
the legs for the second row..(2) of 3 inches x 6 inches tall

glued them together with crazy glue.
and they were very cheap!!!! spent about 45 dollars including glue for shelves for all 7 series.

[ Added: Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 am ]
cyberann wrote:
Nicocato wrote:
cyberann wrote:
Nicocato wrote:So i'm in Bogota, Colombia.... you know.. the place where all good thing come from, emeralds, bananas, cofe, flowers and ofcourse me.. LOL..


Latin guys are SO hot that I don't even care to look at their vinyl collections...
Let's go straight to the point!!! :heart: =P~ :heart:


Ohh boy... I'm red like a tomato.. thanks...
but if you say latin guys are hot.... Brazilian girls... RULEEEEEEE
specially those from Epanema...



Thanks!!! :heart:
Now, I am going to sing for you:

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes each one she passes goes "a-a-ah!"
When she walks she's like a samba
That swings so cool and sways so gentle
That when she passes each one she passes goes "a-a-ah!"


? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?


Ohhh you killed it with that song....
It has got to be up there in my top 5 fav songs from all time..
old blue eyes,,,, Frank Sinatra is just in another league with this song...

tons of love for my brazilian friend
WTB - mad Kawanza dunny

User avatar
cyberann
Posts: 2286
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 pm

Post by cyberann » Mon May 18, 2009 7:27 am

Nicocato wrote:Ohhh you killed it with that song....
It has got to be up there in my top 5 fav songs from all time..
old blue eyes,,,, Frank Sinatra is just in another league with this song...
tons of love for my brazilian friend


Brazilian music is everywhere around the world and Sinatra was smart enough to record two albums with our most famous composer, Antonio Carlos Jobim: a perfect union. Those recordings are so sensual and they became instant classics... You have a good taste for vinyl, women and MUSIC! :-({|=

User avatar
IgorVentura
Posts: 2107
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:32 am
Location: sao paulo, brazil
Contact:

Post by IgorVentura » Mon May 18, 2009 7:36 am

you collection KILLS, nico! awesome!
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

pretzI
Posts: 173
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:11 am

Post by pretzI » Mon May 18, 2009 8:48 am

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: :partyman:
Good transactions: dunnyrocks, oskarpaoli, funnymunny, aaron_kidrobot, jollybungle X2, lowkey,linhpham1201, arcady, indigobeast,Nicocato,pandabandit12, Chronotrigger,thegfm,lmf005

User avatar
C4
Posts: 655
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:10 pm
Location: MA

Post by C4 » Mon May 18, 2009 9:39 am

Nicocato wrote:
C4 wrote:Looking good!!!
Did you make the shelves??? They look really good and you've got me looking for something along the same lines. :rock:


Yes... the clear acrylic shelfs yess.....
I went all over the place.. and did not fin what i was looking for, finally i went to a place where they sell glass and things like that and found that they sell acrylic, asked the to cut some pieces, and for each set I had
2 long pieces 3 inches X 12 inches
the legs for the first shelf (2) of 3 inch x 3 inch tall
the legs for the second row..(2) of 3 inches x 6 inches tall

glued them together with crazy glue.
and they were very cheap!!!! spent about 45 dollars including glue for shelves for all 7 series.


Nice, very clever. I thought you made the white shelf/case (which would be pretty impressive also). But, where did you end up getting the white shelves?
Good dudes and chicks - C-money, Killerz4ever, Turboice, Ism, Stylepiggy, Sykogrl(x2), Blot91, TLiao08, xxclandestinexx, JayJayFool, highland19, wsg313, TaoKata, DaniTofuhead, zonrboy, wyldaxe, tedmcintyre, ChewieOK(x3), funnymunny, whaaatah, turdhole, Bco0711, apeboy, sophiap, kdrock00, jay_spec, thegfm, moop2000, ratmloud, viFo, dimply_gecko, bboyilluminati6, v.real, joeyrmn4,Turcicus, nerdcorepunx, NYC.Parce, EasyCompany1337, mucon7, bluegreenkey, blackandblueNH, lou hou, Messanthrope, Babyfreak6, consumption, bboy, xraycer2012, mezhou (x2), vinyl_accountant, f4ll3n, Fonzyau, henry17s

Post Reply