More Endangered Pics Please

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

More Endangered Pics Please

Post by ... » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Hey Guru, is KR going to post more pics of the endangered series soon? I, and everyone else is dying to get a better idea of the series as I'm sure you're aware. The Baroness posted that KR Cribs photo album, so we got a little bit of an idea of what else is coming, but it'd be nice if we could see some clearer pics. Also too many people are ragging on the series, and it'd be great to see some more designs to get people excited. Oh yeah. Also someone needs to add Touma to that darn list of artists.

PJPVIV

Re: More Endangered Pics Please

Post by PJPVIV » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 pm

akn220 wrote:Hey Guru, is KR going to post more pics of the endangered series soon? I, and everyone else is dying to get a better idea of the series as I'm sure you're aware. The Baroness posted that KR Cribs photo album, so we got a little bit of an idea of what else is coming, but it'd be nice if we could see some clearer pics. Also too many people are ragging on the series, and it'd be great to see some more designs to get people excited. Oh yeah. Also someone needs to add Touma to that darn list of artists.

+1

I'm anxious to see some more and to see if people change their minds about this series after they see some more too
Great Sellers:
stylepiggy(x3), babyvtec, Gazpacho, applel0ve, dunnydummy, spunla, jmf337(x3), PEA_KNUCK, linhpham1201(x2), prins, car, dodgrr, Nicocato(x2), nathanthepotter, Miznotic_Garden, bigdaddyh, heebysdaman, quentdiggy, OGA, iszcross, HeyJB, quijanoth
Great Traders:
godspeed, Moloko Plus, bikerballr, spade, williej, Haden, Messanthrope
Great Buyers:
TEN21, lamuna, wendyllc, dro333, djmatth83, HYQ, PowerSan, CasperNY, xthundaz, mctweek, Salamander

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

PJPVIV's Collection
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1823173#1823173

lowkey

Post by lowkey » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm

+2
found from the ground & bound to it

ToyBaroness

Post by ToyBaroness » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:46 pm

I'll get some for you before I leave today. :)

PJPVIV

Post by PJPVIV » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 pm

ToyBaroness wrote:I'll get some for you before I leave today. :)

Wowza! Can't wait!
:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: Thanks Baroness, you're the best :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Great Sellers:
stylepiggy(x3), babyvtec, Gazpacho, applel0ve, dunnydummy, spunla, jmf337(x3), PEA_KNUCK, linhpham1201(x2), prins, car, dodgrr, Nicocato(x2), nathanthepotter, Miznotic_Garden, bigdaddyh, heebysdaman, quentdiggy, OGA, iszcross, HeyJB, quijanoth
Great Traders:
Great Buyers:
TEN21, lamuna, wendyllc, dro333, djmatth83, HYQ, PowerSan, CasperNY, xthundaz, mctweek, Salamander

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

PJPVIV's Collection

happysusan2001

Post by happysusan2001 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:13 pm

+1 will be nice to see some more pics...pref a glimpse of the 20inch skullhead also :prayer: haha
For sale: COARSETOYS JAWS PIXIE & PAIN SIGNATURE, Dunny Tattoo series Full set (minus Matt Rinks), 3AA NASU TK, YOYOMART 8 Inch Dunny, ZULU MONG 8 Inch DUNNYhttp://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=155930

FS: DOK A Mectorians series 1 Full set - CHEAP http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=158725

Good Buyers: Apeboy; livinswell; themegacephalic; ennui; jmf337; ratmloud; at321fakest; PowerPee; TaoKata; Sykogrl; joeyboy999; modaxxa; coasterbear; JinEx; camdenoir; StormTrooper
Good Traders: =DuNnYnNuD=; Fifizzle; timmyblueeyes
Good Sellers: dunquixote, linhpham1201
My Collection...

lowkey

Post by lowkey » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:34 pm

oh joy!!!!!
found from the ground & bound to it

trustinSTARS

Post by trustinSTARS » Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:40 am

Awww, Baroness is such a sweetie to us boardies!
*j.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me

DannyDesign

Post by DannyDesign » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:18 am

Baroness, what gives? Good mood today?

I was about to post something regarding what a ridiculous request this is, and in due time and blah blah blah...

I mean, hell, while you're fulfilling requests, could I have an artist list for Series 6, a date and time for the next Kidrobot Gary Baseman partnership, and any plans regarding working with Gary Taxali?

Thanks!

D

maraudandembezz

Post by maraudandembezz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:01 am

woo! thanks Baroness! I've been dying to see some other images of this series. I was excited about it to begin with... but I'm hoping people will stop being so negative towards this series when you share the images soon.

have a good one! :heart:
my sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=130944
my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/foowahu?ga_sea ... _usernames

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!

TiredChildren

Post by TiredChildren » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:24 am

DannyDesign wrote:...an artist list for Series 6, a date and time for the next Kidrobot Gary Baseman partnership, and any plans regarding working with Gary Taxali?

Interesting.
Great Transactions / Boardies:
PlasticMe / Arne Saknussen / decep0ner / f451 / nmr509 / geoffcuddy / jrock1819 / daelementz / car / ChefJt / acityinside / bk_bk / busizem718 / Josh / dunnycrazed101 / whthalo / kp / zephyr / bootleg_mixtape / ray8753 / tvsinny / liv22 / fankypanchu / ratmloud / spunla / eec007 / munchkins021 / Quiz / dubwars / Mesmithy / pandabandit12 / fhamel / zhurrie / CHIP* / eyeforaneye / Zhurrie / dunnybunny / arc / Fliptrickz916 / tron

trustinSTARS

Post by trustinSTARS » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:16 am

DannyDesign wrote:Baroness, what gives? Good mood today?

I was about to post something regarding what a ridiculous request this is, and in due time and blah blah blah...

I mean, hell, while you're fulfilling requests, could I have an artist list for Series 6, a date and time for the next Kidrobot Gary Baseman partnership, and any plans regarding working with Gary Taxali?

Thanks!

D

Now, now, lets not get TOO greedy with the Baroness! Haha.
*j.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me

droid241

sweet

Post by droid241 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:19 am

oh man kinda interesting really hope we get to see some more designs today
good transactions with.... Mike TeeVee, acityinside, tedmcintyre, PhageRanger, mzkayDi, Dunny_Photo, twotwelve, mcnail, mANNEe, louleeboo, reganomics813, ontheDL, BirdmanEsq, otaku975, hamster,Rejectx, Selph_one, MAD, Arcady, brownkidd, munchkins021, felixjackson, DMS, addictedtovinyl , *cheeto*, lui, cherieshipwreck, zonrboy, stillman, awd182, nyhousekid, squirtle22, keepwatch30

art for sale

winegum16

Post by winegum16 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:26 am

know how the amanda vissel looks and also saw the jled,, you will not be disapointed :)
good sellers/buyers/traders:

Jackcuzzy, BHKidRobotNYC, gawein (2x), Arcady, Orangeroad, yup, shizasta, DMS, snitz, gmiddleswarth, akumatw (2x), supershallow, Lap1-, kwijybo

great store: http://www.outlandrecords.nl

ToyBaroness

Post by ToyBaroness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 am

As promised here are more pics from the Endangered Dunny Series! Personally, I love this series, Sket's pig with the chainsaw is awesome, Amanda Visell *drool*, Mini Kronk is so cute, and Chuckboy's lion is ADORABLE. And Toumas is a rad interpretation.

Oh yeah, box art is by Jeremyville!
Last edited by ToyBaroness on Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:27 am

you sure Huck is a skullhead guys?

maybe it isnt haha maybe it is an old ol dold design
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

deadlemming

Post by deadlemming » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 am

hooray to the baroness - thanks fot the sneak!
my trampt || selling stuff || WTB / WTT ||
my transactions:
A.D.B, adik.na.chinoy, anna, apeboy, Arcady, ArdabusRubber, bammoman, BFLV, Buellster, chronic, conseptic, copernicus, ClarkR, Dan-knee rock, DrftDrgn21, drunknmaster916, dubwars, dunnydave, ejholmes30, eyeforaneye, g force, Haden, happysusan2001, iliksprite, Jackcuzzy, jose2187, Kevbayer, kiwi888, K!P, linh, lowkey, lowkornmel, luckyscrm, lui, mattp, mr.sqwert, mynameisking, nerps, noeleaser, nyst, patriciooliver, pjo666, RaignBeau, razuuu-one, restaurador, riot68, robot of kids, Series2014, Slack, spunla, stepdown, stilspinin, temooi, thor6e, timselF, trustinSTARS, TungTLe, unstructure, viniloeater, Vinyl fan, Whitts, xXDunnyXx, zephyr, zonrboy, ZopBoy

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:29 am

ToyBaroness wrote:As promised here are more pics from the Endangered Dunny Series! Personally, I love this series, Sket's pig with the chainsaw is awesome, Amanda Visell *drool*, Mini Kronk is so cute, and Chuckboy's lion is ADORABLE. And Toumas is a rad interpretation.

AWESOME [-o<
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

winegum16

Post by winegum16 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:32 am

GREAT
good sellers/buyers/traders:

Jackcuzzy, BHKidRobotNYC, gawein (2x), Arcady, Orangeroad, yup, shizasta, DMS, snitz, gmiddleswarth, akumatw (2x), supershallow, Lap1-, kwijybo

great store: http://www.outlandrecords.nl

jaysea420

Post by jaysea420 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:33 am

ToyBaroness wrote:As promised here are more pics from the Endangered Dunny Series! Personally, I love this series, Sket's pig with the chainsaw is awesome, Amanda Visell *drool*, Mini Kronk is so cute, and Chuckboy's lion is ADORABLE. And Toumas is a rad interpretation.

=D> =D>

droid241

can't wait

Post by droid241 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:53 am

baroness you just made my rainy day...

thanks a bunch so buying some of these in bulk now at least a case if not 2
good transactions with.... Mike TeeVee, acityinside, tedmcintyre, PhageRanger, mzkayDi, Dunny_Photo, twotwelve, mcnail, mANNEe, louleeboo, reganomics813, ontheDL, BirdmanEsq, otaku975, hamster,Rejectx, Selph_one, MAD, Arcady, brownkidd, munchkins021, felixjackson, DMS, addictedtovinyl , *cheeto*, lui, cherieshipwreck, zonrboy, stillman, awd182, nyhousekid, squirtle22, keepwatch30

art for sale

oz10

Post by oz10 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:10 am

thank u. so much more excited now.

PJPVIV

Post by PJPVIV » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:28 am

Thanks Baroness! You're a doll :D
They look freakin sweet! I hope people stop hatin on them now
Great Sellers:
Great Traders:
Great Buyers:

DON'T BUY FROM:
miyestyle

PJPVIV's Collection

The Maximus

Post by The Maximus » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:43 am

Weird how Joe ledbetters does have his signature shading. :-k
Ye olde english want list: Black mimic, Doctor A chase.

Will to trade anything I have for series 1 Jerry Abstract or L.A. series Joe Ledbetter. :D

maraudandembezz

Post by maraudandembezz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:18 am

oh gosh. Just became WAY more excited than I already was! :rock:
can't wait for this series! :heart:
my sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=130944
my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/foowahu?ga_sea ... _usernames

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!