forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:16 pm 

THIS IS A LIST OF THINGS THAT I WANT. Some people have been PM-ing me about me selling these things. Please hit up the other section for the WTB. THIS IS MY LTB THREAD...

Does anyone have the following:

***SKETCHES*** I collect sketches!!! But I don't buy them because I think it is a bit scummy to sell sketches done by the artists FOR FREE. People that re-sell sketches that were done for free basically waste the time of the artist. I will trade for other sketches or get one for you from a local LA-artist, but that's about it. And if I want it badly, I trade toys, too. Just tell me what you are looking for.

MINIS I WANT/NEED:

-Alien Ace (the black furry) from Gamma Mutant Space Friends

-------------------------------------------------
I am trying to focus on the big stuff, but PM me with that you've got... if I don't respond, sorry... I get a lot of PMs for all sorts of stuff, so I apologize in advance if I don't reply...

My focus is on:

-COARSE TOYS

BUMPS ARE APPRECIATED AND RETURNED IF YOU HAVE A THREAD/LINK in your signature...

I WOULD LIKE THE FOLLOWING COARSE TOYS:

-First Release PAIN (VANS exclusive)
-First Release Revolt (VANS exclusive)
-JAWS: Rotofugi Edition
-JAWS: White Loser Edition

OTHER WANTS:

As for Magazines, let me know... I need them for collages, and such but will be keeping some that I don't have already... I am looking for HI-FRUCTOSE Volumes 1-3, and past ISSUES of Swindle and Super7.

And I can never get sick of stickers, posters, show cards... and pins... I also LOVE to trade stuff like these... I am probably going to use them to decorate my skate decks and luggage and coffee table... I am a p/t artist an always have use for these items. I am also a pack rat and love these things... I also love postcards of events, and such...

Also, if you got any BB's and any stuff you don't want, let me know. I'll take ALMOST anything... LOL. Especially if it's free or dirt cheap...

-LUKE CHUEH... SOUNDTRACK TO MY LIFE print. That's all I want...

Also, the only 3-inch Dunnys that I want are for building armies:

LA Series: Chad Philips
ENDANGERED: Shane Jessup, Sket One
DUNNY 2010: Sketchups and Travis Cain

I also want some KO Scavengers...

S1: Hazel and Nigel

AND TREESONS! I WANT YOUR TREESONS!

PM me with prices/quotes that include S&H to CA. I will also do LA-are pick ups, since I move around, anyway... and I PROMISE not to call you out for flipping. If I agree to pay what I agree to, that's it - plain and simple.

And you can see that I have had quite a few good transactions since joining these boards... I AM SERIOUS. I don't mess around with my reputation and street cred... LOL... I also have lots of trade bait, so let me know what YOU are looking for...

Thanks for looking. BUMPS appreciated and returned. <3

BUMP ME

Last edited by jemappellekat on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 26 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:23 pm 

Which particular things from the VTN goodie bag are you looking for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:29 pm 

DreVanFuzen wrote:

Magazines, Ghostland figures, stickers, the bag itself, the gifts from StrangeKiss, Muttpop Gobi's, mini's that may have been received, some postcards, and Phony Baloney pigs... basically "almost" anything...

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:16 pm 

bumpios! help this lady out!

Check out my flickr account for collection photos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:27 pm 

tamara988 wrote:
bumpios! help this lady out!

THANKS!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:26 pm 

bumps!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:32 pm 

Help me out BUMP

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:00 am 

i have a bunch of the stuff like the Buffs and the Phoney Baloney and not sure what else, I have to look when I get home later next week.

http://www.drils.com
http://www.flickr.com/drilone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:39 am 

drilone wrote:
i have a bunch of the stuff like the Buffs and the Phoney Baloney and not sure what else, I have to look when I get home later next week.

Sounds good... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:36 am 

i have a few of the magazines and 2 of the christmas alien books, 2 of the phoney balony-one of which isnt on the back of the box indicating which ones they had available so im wondering if it might be a chase, some of the stickers remaining

(+): bk_bk, base, maki maki, mightyatomgirl, MichelleO, ddokbaro, shauni55, ritedere, EvilOne, lmlwsp, caelum, j3tang, fuze-kidrobot, guachogclam, monkeyinjacket, luckycat77, purplevg, monsterpuffs, pretzI, pivo, earthglass, prehensile, makimaki, pandabandit12, Xeneize666, deadboy, dunnymunny, heartagram2391, sillynickers, Mr.Nergles, JBar, bluegreenkey, CrucialErok, hova0023, quentdiggy, lilmisskitty, c4, becc0, BHKidRobotNYC, whatsahappen1n, Dan-knee rock, quentdiggy, VinylMessiah, jenifirst, ohiheartyoux, Pence.84, Foxracing808, C4, freakinkram88, dunnycrazed101, dondaka & many more!

For Sale!
Trade
Wants!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:10 am 

funnymunny wrote:
i have a few of the magazines and 2 of the christmas alien books, 2 of the phoney balony-one of which isnt on the back of the box indicating which ones they had available so im wondering if it might be a chase, some of the stickers remaining

Which magazines? Which Phony Baloney? I got a few, already... and which stickers?

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:25 pm 

jemappellekat wrote:
funnymunny wrote:

Which magazines? Which Phony Baloney? I got a few, already... and which stickers?

im out of town right now and wont be home until the first week of january. i can take a pic then and show you if you like

(+): bk_bk, base, maki maki, mightyatomgirl, MichelleO, ddokbaro, shauni55, ritedere, EvilOne, lmlwsp, caelum, j3tang, fuze-kidrobot, guachogclam, monkeyinjacket, luckycat77, purplevg, monsterpuffs, pretzI, pivo, earthglass, prehensile, makimaki, pandabandit12, Xeneize666, deadboy, dunnymunny, heartagram2391, sillynickers, Mr.Nergles, JBar, bluegreenkey, CrucialErok, hova0023, quentdiggy, lilmisskitty, c4, becc0, BHKidRobotNYC, whatsahappen1n, Dan-knee rock, quentdiggy, VinylMessiah, jenifirst, ohiheartyoux, Pence.84, Foxracing808, C4, freakinkram88, dunnycrazed101, dondaka & many more!

For Sale!
Trade
Wants!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:36 pm 

funnymunny wrote:
jemappellekat wrote:
funnymunny wrote:

im out of town right now and wont be home until the first week of january. i can take a pic then and show you if you like

Sounds good. ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!!!

[ Added: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:36 am ]
Please don't let this go to Page 2... once it does, it'll be LOST forever... LOL

[ Added: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:22 pm ]
DreVanFuzen wrote:

Check out the update. THANKS!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:55 pm 

bump for my lady

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:13 pm 

PlasticMe wrote:
bump for my lady

THANKS for rescuing me from Page 2!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:56 pm 

boingy boingy. up up and away.

good transactions : chronotrigger, damnnation, pocketwookie, nixonagnew, killerz4ever, mfmunny, mr.sqwert, Ayesha, timself, pukingaso, jemappellekat, midnight26man, fauxtograph, just1nj, gazpacho, raajr187, Mucon7, EERIE

Usagi Yojimbo 8" dunny
Wing Zero Gundam custom with WIP pics
MechMunny custom with WIP pics

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:31 pm 

bumpbumphelptheladyout!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:42 pm 

I'm shameless... BUMP!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:54 pm 

I have a bunch of stickers and pins, I'll take pics soon and send them to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 pm 

bumpity bump!

Snowy Treeson
Treeson Miniseries TTF and regular mini treeson sets
Treeson Miniseries GID baby treeson

Good transactions with: lucidruthie, djfohm, lummage, eclipse, maadbeats, ism, magic_wanna, whyhoo, poopchalupa, jmf337, DreVanFuzen, mzkayDi, orlowone, Femme_Fortress1, del730, twotwelve, A!(x2), hotfunk(x2), obeykevin, zephyr, acityinside, bubblegumking, JenKa0s, Caiters, yaggi, NewAddictions, Caiters, tyler2313, swiffer wet jet, Gazpacho, Orangefish, richL, GLENNjamin, sqwert, enzain, organicsalsa, KANO, Maki Maki, timselF, Crestone, etc etc etc....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:13 pm 

MORNING BUMP! THANKS GUYS!!!

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:19 am 

BUMP IT UP

Had a great and intricate trade with Kat - GREAT BOARDIE - Can be trusted 100%

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:27 am 

..no kat, i will not bump you..

[ Added: Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:30 am ]
..oh no.. what have i done...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:48 am 

:partyman:

BUMP ME

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:47 pm 

?

sellers/traders: djkrush, cprobot, mr2157, xfalcon, ratmloud, kngdingaling, gfd18, shauni55, grimsheep, apw, mz, iliksprite, fas, haiiyhaaa, mad, lowkey, saiko, g3nr8, kidrobotNY, rizadette, yummyoreos, coffeekid, gazpacho, squidnik, m00dswing7, aka-man, sup727, mogwai23, funnymunny, bk_bk, dms & maki maki

buyers: rizadette, johnideal, peter_awesome, base, cccp, ras dunny, hova0023, fankypanchu, blackcloudhell, mattfoley, funnymunny, milkit, trademark78, meatloaf, stylepiggy newaddictions, xshezx, its420brother, theliberator, asiantea99, steph., tamara988, cherieshipwreck, luckycat77 & dxjock

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 252 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next