TADO Canvas & Sketches

Moderated by Tado, Jon Burgerman, and other Flying Cat artists. Scarygirl, Fortune Pork, and TokyoPlastic can all be found here.
CrisR

TADO Canvas & Sketches

Post by CrisR » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:42 am

Hi all,

So i've been lurking here and Octane3 for a while now, but i just had to sign up to ask.... Where can i get TADO Canvas and Sketches from?!! (oh and how much?)

I see a few of you more "connected" members (Pinkus, Maz...) have them coming out of your ears, and i was just wondering if there was any way a mere mortal such as myself might be able to get hold of one AND pay the rent that month lol

I know you've all been waiting for their shop to open for a while now, so am i!

So... thoughts? ;)

Ps. Maz, i love your plushes!

Pps. Do you think if i posted TADO a custom and a cheeky little fan letter they'd doodle a postcard for me? lol ;)

Ppps. I'm not a stalker! Honest!

pinkus

Re: TADO Canvas & Sketches

Post by pinkus » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:41 pm

SneakSneak wrote:Hi all,

So i've been lurking here and Octane3 for a while now, but i just had to sign up to ask.... Where can i get TADO Canvas and Sketches from?!! (oh and how much?)

I see a few of you more "connected" members (Pinkus, Maz...) have them coming out of your ears, and i was just wondering if there was any way a mere mortal such as myself might be able to get hold of one AND pay the rent that month lol

i'm afraid it's impossible to get a canvas AND pay rent unless you've got a well paying job, ha. if you really want one you'll have to make small sacrifices such as food or an organ. :lol: canvases can be found here though they're TADO collaborations with jon burgerman.

Ppps. I'm not a stalker! Honest!

i'm sorry to hear that. :wink:
leave heatware trader feedback here.

CrisR

Post by CrisR » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:57 am

doh, i imagined that was the case!

i saw those canvases, but i prefer TADO's solo work personally :)

Plus as it wasn't direct from TADO, i assumed there was a huge markup on it!

Oh well, time to earn more money.... i only need one lung and one kidney right?

maz78

Post by maz78 » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:14 pm

'gotta get myself connected, do deee do deee doo' ha!!

buy stuff ANd pay the rent,eeek!!
i live in a wendy house rent free, its nice enough, cold in the winter but if i light a fire its alright, the roof melts though. damn. :rolleyes:

if you want nice artwork you can always pick up prints, or keep an eye out whenever they have shows. there are always original artworks available then, sometimes for a very good price. obviously the bigger pieces can be pricey, hell i cant afford them but dont forget the galleries take a big cut!! :sad:

i think tado have room for another stalker, right?? :partyman:
ha!

EASheartsVinyl

Post by EASheartsVinyl » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:33 pm

M & K are super nice people, but they're also super busy people.... i emailed them a while back about how to get a custom, and they said they were so swamped they couldn't take on ANY side projects right now, but they were really sweet. i'd email them and let you know you're interested so when things slow down they can get back to you.

i'm still jealous of a few boxes of stuff i've seen posted on here. i think spookypaw had one a while back that was just amazing. *drools*
kom22 wrote:We are prepared to defend our turf like a bunch of redshirts in otherville.

pinkus

Post by pinkus » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:48 pm

where's spooky's amazing box of TADO stuff? i want to see!! :____:

EASheartsVinyl

Post by EASheartsVinyl » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:58 am

pinkus wrote:where's spooky's amazing box of TADO stuff? i want to see!! :____:

i have no idea where the thread is.... i remember a loooong time ago he posted something he got and it had like a little custom, some sketches, and a bunch of other random stuff. and i think they just sent it to him for no reason.... but i could be wrong, so don't quote me on that.
kom22 wrote:We are prepared to defend our turf like a bunch of redshirts in otherville.

rain

Post by rain » Mon Apr 23, 2007 10:01 am

i remember that!

pinkus

Post by pinkus » Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:17 pm

EASheartsVinyl wrote:
pinkus wrote:where's spooky's amazing box of TADO stuff? i want to see!! :____:

i have no idea where the thread is.... i remember a loooong time ago he posted something he got and it had like a little custom, some sketches, and a bunch of other random stuff. and i think they just sent it to him for no reason.... but i could be wrong, so don't quote me on that.

ahh, i remember the box of goodies you're referring to. his custom yami was soo cute. a pirate if i remember. ^_^

hey spooky, if you read this, re-post your yami please!!

EASheartsVinyl

Post by EASheartsVinyl » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:01 am

whew, i'm glad i haven't completely lost my mind..... and yea i'm pretty sure it was a pirate.

man, what i would do for a TADO custom.... [-o<

spookypaw

Post by spookypaw » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:55 pm

I will take a pic and post soon! If I can...