New THE 13 all GID and INFERNAL MANOR

Get your Dunny fix here. Discuss the 3-inch series, post an 8-inch wish lists, or chat about upcoming designs.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

halfapparition

New THE 13 all GID and INFERNAL MANOR

Post by halfapparition » Thu May 04, 2017 10:22 am

New from Brandt Peters and Kidrobot the 16 inch tall INFERNAL MANOR (limited to 500) and all GLOW IN THE DARK The 13 DUNNY SERIES!

BOOM! Preorder NOW!
those AP sets will go go go

http://www.circusposterus.com/product-category/3d/

Last edited by halfapparition on Thu May 04, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

IgorVentura

Re: New THE 13 all GID and INFERNAL MANOR

Post by IgorVentura » Thu May 04, 2017 10:24 am

:shock: :shock: :shock:
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

thereviewer

Post by thereviewer » Thu May 04, 2017 10:33 am

Very nice, but man I wish there were release dates.
I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

http://trampt.com/users/openblindboxes/want

thereviewer

Post by thereviewer » Thu May 04, 2017 10:35 am

Is it exclusive to Circusposterus.com?
I am down to my last 72 Dunnies to have a full 3 inch set. If you have any of these contact me if you want to sell.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 am

AP sets comes with 5 x 7 sketch
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 am

thereviewer wrote:Is it exclusive to Circusposterus.com?
No

and I think August?
from SKET

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Thu May 04, 2017 11:34 am

Damn, this is awesome. I wish I had that kind of dough, but between Arcane Divination, the DTA series, and Five Points Fest this is already an expensive month.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu May 04, 2017 12:50 pm

holy detail on the renders!

from SKET

Oisterboy

Post by Oisterboy » Thu May 04, 2017 1:13 pm

500 worldwide on the manor. Bet those go fast.

I might get the gid set. I slept on the first series and only have about half. I'm a sucker for glow stuff so...

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Fri May 05, 2017 7:07 am

Oisterboy wrote:500 worldwide on the manor. Bet those go fast.

I might get the gid set. I slept on the first series and only have about half. I'm a sucker for glow stuff so...
probably so.
from SKET

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Fri May 05, 2017 10:53 pm

So with Arcane Divination, Dunny Show, and Andy Warhol 2, this will mean four dunny series (and counting) this year? Not doable. Again, too much product is what hurt Kidrobot in the past and the new case sizes will further cost them collectors. They should have just released the house and not re-hashed the series. Oh, well, blah blah blah. I've been collecting since 2007 but enough is enough.
Last edited by ChewieOK on Sat May 06, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

MattPower

Post by MattPower » Fri May 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Arcane, DTA, Warhol, Batman, GID 13
That is a whole lotta Dunny in one year LOL

JUST CANCEL BATMAN SERIES ALREADY!
:axe:

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon May 08, 2017 9:15 am

saw this
from SKET

swind15

Post by swind15 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:26 pm

ChewieOK wrote:So with Arcane Divination, Dunny Show, and Andy Warhol 2, this will mean four dunny series (and counting) this year? Not doable. Again, too much product is what hurt Kidrobot in the past and the new case sizes will further cost them collectors. They should have just released the house and not re-hashed the series. Oh, well, blah blah blah. I've been collecting since 2007 but enough is enough.
Don't feel overwhelmed. Just buy only what you like. ;)

ChewieOK

Post by ChewieOK » Mon May 08, 2017 9:40 pm

swind15 wrote:
ChewieOK wrote:So with Arcane Divination, Dunny Show, and Andy Warhol 2, this will mean four dunny series (and counting) this year? Not doable. Again, too much product is what hurt Kidrobot in the past and the new case sizes will further cost them collectors. They should have just released the house and not re-hashed the series. Oh, well, blah blah blah. I've been collecting since 2007 but enough is enough.
Don't feel overwhelmed. Just buy only what you like. ;)
I hear ya.
good transactions with these good people:
analog101, armenexchange, BHKidRobotNYC, bigdaddyh, bluegreenkey, brobles, C4 (2X), caelum, dave (2X), DrftDrgn21, =DuNnYnNuD=, dunnyrocks, Dupper (2X), EviL0ne (2X), FilmArchitect, griffndunn, heySuburbia (2X), HOVA, igbid, iliksprite (2X), javadoozy, jmf337 (2X), KIDCANNON10 (3X), lediscode, LOADHOLT, lui, Masago15 (2X), mistachael, (nice dream), noeleaser, Oisterboy, Omie, Pezhead23, pomasta, quentdiggy (2X), realtyguy808, Rmanintheny (2X), robbieXeff, snooker (2X), stclax, Stonesoup (2X), tattooedjester, Trademark78 (5X), VapDee/spoilerlert (10X), Vinylassasin

juancarlos

Post by juancarlos » Tue May 09, 2017 12:24 am

So many great new Dunny sets coming out, i will pass on this series.

thereviewer

Post by thereviewer » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:29 am

On The Sucklord interview, Frank said they this release will be 5000 pieces. To give you perspective. DTA Series 1 was 34000 pieces approx. So this is going to be super limited.

Oisterboy

Post by Oisterboy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 am

Smart on their part because not everyone is gonna double dip just for glow. Honestly I liked the original colors more but I slept on a case so I didn't get a good chance for the chases and have an incomplete set.

I'm gonna go for it with this one because that manor is too dope to pass on.

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:28 am

Wow!!

I'm really starting to get excited about these.

I can't to get more photos of this to share with you all!

:shock:

Oisterboy

Post by Oisterboy » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:18 pm

thereviewer wrote:On The Sucklord interview, Frank said they this release will be 5000 pieces. To give you perspective. DTA Series 1 was 34000 pieces approx. So this is going to be super limited.
Do you have any idea whereabouts in the interview it was? I watched the first like 20 minutes but I had to go.

I just kept wondering what happened to the kitty's tail.

thereviewer

Post by thereviewer » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:24 am

No sorry, I do not remember exactly where, it was when they actually started talking about what they are doing at Kidrobot and how to be more dynamic, I am thinking it was def in the second half.

Oisterboy

Post by Oisterboy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:32 pm

Manor dropping with dunnys or later?

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 am

Jade

Post by Jade » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 pm

The 13 GID looks great. Any idea if KR will consider an 8 inch for this series?

trustpigs

Post by trustpigs » Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:47 am

Jade wrote:The 13 GID looks great. Any idea if KR will consider an 8 inch for this series?
Lord Strange was the 8" Dunny made to accompany this series, but I assume you mean an upscaling of one of the designs to an 8" form, yes?