forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:54 am 

Thinning out the last little bit of my vinyl collection. I've kept a couple pieces that are near and dear to me but my moneys going to car parts now so time to make some space. This lot includes 1 10" smorking labbit in neon green. It glows in the dark, 2 Muttpop Gobis, 6 labbits (2 of which have missing cigarettes), and a signed MAD dunny. Dunny was signed at Kidrobot SF during his 8" Ninja Dunny release. Looking for $60 for this lot. I accept paypal or amazon gift card. Once payment has been sent I'll box up your items and ship them priority with a tracking confirmation number. Thanks for looking!

http://imgur.com/0vvgmBy

http://imgur.com/jOhuh0x

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:34 pm 

Does anyone know this guy? I paid for this stuff at the beginning of the month, and have gotten nothing other than a message saying the payment has been received and he is shipping the package out "tomorrow". Radio silence since then.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm 

jeffbayard wrote:
Does anyone know this guy? I paid for this stuff at the beginning of the month, and have gotten nothing other than a message saying the payment has been received and he is shipping the package out "tomorrow". Radio silence since then.

hopefully you didn't pay as gift. If you sent as goods, just file a claim. that'll make the seller either :gettingdeep: or get off the pot

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<