Behind The Vinyl.

A lovely forum dedicated to sneak peeks, hints, riddles, and tid bits of info for all things Kidrobot. Discuss, love, hate, praise, speculate, gossip, ponder, and of course, enjoy.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Mr. Hankey

Re: Behind The Vinyl.

Post by Mr. Hankey » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:33 pm

This is a great start to the year! Well done KR!

UK COLLECTOR LOOKING TO BUY - PM me if you have any to sell/trade (UK sellers preferred):
  • The Simpsons (all series)
  • South Park (all series)

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick
SPECIAL BOARDIES: halfapparition (2016 SDCC Mule)

whitefalconTLE

Post by whitefalconTLE » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:09 pm

They Look great!!! Need a full rick and morty series at some point :D
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:54 am

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:56 am

Kidrobot Guru wrote:Image
foam?
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:57 am

We care (bear) a lot about disasters, fires, floods and killer bees
We care (bear) a lot about the NASA shuttle falling in the sea
We carebear a lot about starvation and the food that Live Aid bought
We care a lot about disease, baby Rock, Hudson, rock, yeah
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:14 am

halfapparition wrote:We care (bear) a lot about disasters, fires, floods and killer bees
We care (bear) a lot about the NASA shuttle falling in the sea
We carebear a lot about starvation and the food that Live Aid bought
We care a lot about disease, baby Rock, Hudson, rock, yeah
*slap bass rhythm fill*
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

Scrow

Post by Scrow » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:49 am

whitefalconTLE wrote:They Look great!!! Need a full rick and morty series at some point :D

They teased a full series on IG the other day
GOOD TRANSACTIONS: -realtyguy808- -ianthegamer- -Ak4play- -pico_de_orizaba- -rstone010-
-surfjord- -mooshysushi- -Nicedream- -gokou105- -noname27- -HeyJB - -Eiji- -Rmetz27- -rjl-
-snooker- -DBAS- -mimicatl- -noname27- -Freakinkram88- -Bansheebeat- -Ottawa- -mavxb3-
-CasperNY- -Finnrcw- -theOutlaw- -therealchinaman- -geescube-

LTB http://trampt.com/users/Scrow/want

belfinatorzz111

Post by belfinatorzz111 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:54 pm

Scrow wrote:
whitefalconTLE wrote:They Look great!!! Need a full rick and morty series at some point :D

They teased a full series on IG the other day

The set looks great but i am with whitefalconTLE, need a rick and morty set on its own. At this moment i would probably only grab the figures from rick and morty. The medium figure looks pretty cool too!
I want your Most Wanted Series 2, Series 3 & Superish dunny's!!!!!!!

My Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/belfinatorzz111/want
Help me find these customs --->: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=252272

Great Transactions:
angelgonz(x4), angel-willow, applesgomeow, Athyndir, bcundall, bungholio, CasperNY, Cezza_4(x3), dopevinyl(x2), DrewBlood(x3), DrewJ, elias, Freakinkram88, F@ndr0id, Ghost, j0nwalsh, Leucotome, Naturaljoe, nerps, NinJaSkills, OyabunTT, pomasta, purple_alice, purranie, QTPie(x2), realtyguy808(x2), snitz, snowdragon101, Towlie420, Two Star, VapDee, Wilko1212, whitefalconTLE, 1v1artin(x2).
Pending:

SCAMMERS: HYQ

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:15 am

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:19 am

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:21 am

rianifitria

Post by rianifitria » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Is this a labbit plush?

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:34 pm

:lol: Want.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:30 pm

Maybe we will see a BTV of the 3" Mr. Sparkle or the Colus piece soon.
Come ons Guru
from SKET

Mr. Hankey

Post by Mr. Hankey » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:44 pm

Cool. Come on Guru!
UK COLLECTOR LOOKING TO BUY - PM me if you have any to sell/trade (UK sellers preferred):
  • The Simpsons (all series)
  • South Park (all series)

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick
SPECIAL BOARDIES: halfapparition (2016 SDCC Mule)

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:52 pm

Anyone got an ETA on the blue Chroma Dunny? Breezy mentioned March to me back at NYCC.

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:46 am

Been over a month
from SKET

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:23 am

I'm still wondering what happened to the 5" Dunny rereleases. I'd buy the king and HMNI no problem.

http://www.cluttermagazine.com/news/201 ... y-reissues

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 am

Guru

How about showing us the Wildlife series!

or hell ill take the Bobs Burgers pins
from SKET

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:27 am

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:27 am

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:06 am

looks great! I also dig the new box shape... thanks for sharing, Guru!
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

Oisterboy

Post by Oisterboy » Wed May 03, 2017 7:21 am

I'm starting to get really hyped about the DTA series! I was more excited about arcane divination for the longest time but now I'm looking at those and I'm really stoked for that series!!!!

Any ratios announced?

BC G

Post by BC G » Tue May 09, 2017 11:20 am

Oisterboy wrote:I'm starting to get really hyped about the DTA series! I was more excited about arcane divination for the longest time but now I'm looking at those and I'm really stoked for that series!!!!

Any ratios announced?
No idea about the ratios. I heard that stores won't be able to sell these until early June; presumably so that they don't cannibalize sale of the Arcane series. Can't wait!

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed May 10, 2017 7:02 am

Seriouslysillyk is the best part of this :shock:
from SKET