Asked for a Luke Chueh Target Self-Medicated and now on EBAY

This is where trolls play. Nothing in here but threads that went down the drain. Enter at your own risk.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

kclayt23

Asked for a Luke Chueh Target Self-Medicated and now on EBAY

Post by kclayt23 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:36 pm

Bought a BOBA FETT pre-order from an ebay seller over a month ago and asked if he would get me a Target Self-Medicated or a print from Luke Chueh and he gets one and puts it on EBAY!! Told him I would pay him to get it for me if he could!! Never trust someone who is about the money b/c this is where it gets you!! I had sent him an email asking for it and gave him a link to munky king website talking about the piece but he responded that he probably wouldn't be able to get one! I wake up yesterday morning and look for Luke Chueh items and he's got the Target for sale!! Now I wish I wouldn't have asked b/c it probably got taken out of someone's hand that actually wanted one and not a piece of crap flipper!!

I also asked for the CoarseToys items and sent him a link for that so if he gets those items as well and puts them up on ebay he's going to get a negative feedback after I receive my BOBA FETT!!!

ontheDL

Re: Asked for a Luke Chueh Target Self-Medicated and now on

Post by ontheDL » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Don't get me wrong, that sucks, but who are you to tell this guy what to do? Why would you trust a completely random ebay seller anyway?

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Heheh, easy folks.

Kidrobot Guru

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:32 pm

Indeed, that shut it part just seemed a bit harsh.

fribhey

Post by fribhey » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm

kclayt23 wrote:Bought a BOBA FETT pre-order from an ebay seller over a month ago and asked if he would get me a Target Self-Medicated or a print from Luke Chueh and he gets one and puts it on EBAY!! Told him I would pay him to get it for me if he could!! Never trust someone who is about the money b/c this is where it gets you!! I had sent him an email asking for it and gave him a link to munky king website talking about the piece but he responded that he probably wouldn't be able to get one! I wake up yesterday morning and look for Luke Chueh items and he's got the Target for sale!! Now I wish I wouldn't have asked b/c it probably got taken out of someone's hand that actually wanted one and not a piece of crap flipper!!

I also asked for the CoarseToys items and sent him a link for that so if he gets those items as well and puts them up on ebay he's going to get a negative feedback after I receive my BOBA FETT!!!
wow, someone has some serious entitlement issues they need to work out... If you receive your item, and the seller met his end of the deal, I truly hope you don't give him negative feedback for not doing you a favor that had nothing to do with the auction you won. It would be quite sad and completely undeserving if you do.

If there was something you wanted so bad that you needed to have a temper tantrum about then you should have gotten on a plane and attended SDCC yourself. Nobody owes you anything.

stonecutterjeff

Post by stonecutterjeff » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:39 am

kclayt23 wrote:Bought a BOBA FETT pre-order from an ebay seller over a month ago and asked if he would get me a Target Self-Medicated or a print from Luke Chueh and he gets one and puts it on EBAY!! Told him I would pay him to get it for me if he could!! Never trust someone who is about the money b/c this is where it gets you!! I had sent him an email asking for it and gave him a link to munky king website talking about the piece but he responded that he probably wouldn't be able to get one! I wake up yesterday morning and look for Luke Chueh items and he's got the Target for sale!! Now I wish I wouldn't have asked b/c it probably got taken out of someone's hand that actually wanted one and not a piece of crap flipper!!

so you came to a toy forum that has a thread about mules for SDCC, but you decide not to use it and buy something on ebay for ebay prices and then ask the guy to be your personal shopper at the con? each one of those items you asked for i helped a boardie get here. should of used the board not the bay

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

turdhole

Post by turdhole » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:39 am

this thread is gold!
Lives may be lost, salads WILL be tossed!