forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: SDCC Dunny 2013
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:55 pm 

And after that they can do a Barbie or Rainbow Brite labbit.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:56 pm 

mutantshark wrote:
Move this thread to SDCC 2013 forum guru!! Excited for the mishka labbit but wish it was a new design by JPK :(

:lol:

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:56 pm 

I had a closer look on the last labbit and here is what I found out.

So first a close-up of the brighter picture of the labbit.

And here some details:

It looks like there are two claws on that thing on his back. The first one is on this picture:

on the right side is the claw and the lower part of the labbit has an open flesh wound pattern.

The second claw is just beside of his right ear (left on the picture).

on the back is a strange thing. Unfortunately it's no cherry and no icecream. Maybe it's a broken bone?

The ears and face have also a special pattern.

So here is what it could be:

The two claws are marked in red.
In green I marked the "thing" on the back, maybe a cut of hand or griffin foot with claws.
In orange is the broken bone?

To make it look more lovely I've painted the Barbie face on the labbit.

Sorry for my bad PAINT skills 8)

My trampt dealing list: http://trampt.com/users/Mouser/deal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm 

Damn! I dont know what to say!

Mouser47 wrote:

And here some details:

It looks like there are two claws on that thing on his back. The first one is on this picture:

on the right side is the claw and the lower part of the labbit has an open flesh wound pattern.

on the back is a strange thing. Unfortunately it's no cherry and no icecream. Maybe it's a broken bone?

In green I marked the "thing" on the back, maybe a cut of hand or griffin foot with claws.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 pm 

halfapparition wrote:
mutantshark wrote:
Move this thread to SDCC 2013 forum guru!! Excited for the mishka labbit but wish it was a new design by JPK :(

:lol:

Whatchu laughing at?

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc
Bad Transactions: cut&pace

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm 

If that zombie Bart drops on Saturday the day of the Simpsons panel I am never collecting Kidrobot again. Don't do this two years in a row to me

thanks to Vapdee, Babyfreak6, Metatron1050, and Freakinkram88 for the Obey Dunnys

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:35 pm 

Maybe the Labbit is a L'amour/Buff collab with the Keep Watch eye on the front and a Melty Misfit thing on the back. Probably not since it's been rumored as Mishka and not a collab, but since someone mentioned ice cream. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:43 pm 

Doubtful they could turn a toy around that fast, buff only started collab with lamour/mishka last year i think. Its def a severed hand by those pics above.

I have MULED for: clevetheripper, j0nwalsh, hu80, nameBRAND, rice_money, krash, broke4toys, HiJakk, ern3stoo, tron, f-cat20, NinJaSkills, ejholmes30, miami, merlin, hova, caswuun, and so many others...

Good transactions: SNEAKERHEAD1206, iliksprite, FericFanatic, oberon1128, tealady. yanksb11, buttoneyestoys, NinJaSkills, eghatch93, hellscrape, SigNewton, Neebles, mmmbraaains, etc

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:32 pm 

Mouser47 wrote:

And here some details:

Good detective work, Watson

Great deals with: Pharaohjag, toys4life2013, kitman34, Dab City 2 (x2), viniloeater, concrete hustle, nameBRAND, Nothing371, sea, blah blah blah blah

Custom Zombie Dunny Collection viewtopic.php?f=25&t=245533

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:02 am 

it looks like a severed hand in the back, and the face of the labbit looks like a large eyeball. not sure about the ears... maybe bone extensions?

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:13 am 

Good detective work, looks like a Chueh/Mattel collab with a Barbie with a bloody hand carrying the bony stump that's left of Ken - all in labbit form, of course.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:41 am 

No 3" dunny this year?

Artists are so flakey. It astounds me.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 am 

hellscrape wrote:
it looks like a severed hand in the back, and the face of the labbit looks like a large eyeball. not sure about the ears... maybe bone extensions?

Definately Mishka then, I can see the eyeball too :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 am 

I think KR offered the 3" SDCC dunny as a reward for the scavenger hunt. Anyone confirm?

luckyscrm wrote:
No 3" dunny this year?

Great transactions with: ckwok528, ianthegamer, Ash_KBear, poyplemcmuffins, DrftDrgn21, Eiji, dunnygirl84, jjH8te, 1v1artin, DirtyDiva, SonnyN, VapDee, (nice dream), chamber37, BurymewithmyToys, GPerg, itsluxury, Criqket, SerialChiller, KIDCANNON10, Oisterboy, LuckyKid19, Sideglide, MattPower

What I'm selling: http://trampt.com/users/dbfree/deal

What I'm seeking: http://trampt.com/users/dbfree/want

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am 

The # made on the Mishka and Dunny are gonna be a pain :(

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 am 

stonecutterjeff wrote:
If that zombie Bart drops on Saturday the day of the Simpsons panel I am never collecting Kidrobot again. Don't do this two years in a row to me

I think you are ok this year :partyman:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:32 pm 

The 3" sucklord dunny was released ONLINE only during SDCC, there was no 3" at the con. Maybe they gave some to scavenger hunt winners but none were for sale. I know this because we were all frantically on our phones with the crap data at the com trying to buy them!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:35 pm 

dbfree wrote:
I think KR offered the 3" SDCC dunny as a reward for the scavenger hunt. Anyone confirm?

luckyscrm wrote:
No 3" dunny this year?

No. So far (im pretty sure) nobody knows anything about a 3" Dunny. The scavenger hunt winners will win an 8" JPK. Unless a 3" does turn up, the winners may get that instead :D

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:45 pm 

Google image search kidrobot marvel labbits and they'll pop up. Looks like it's just a debut for them... They release in august

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:11 pm 

Look at the whole thing: The labbit seems to have a huge claw (hawk/eagle type) grasping onto the back…?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 pm 

I think it's more like a zombie hand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:25 pm 

deff looks like some sort of hand grabbing an eyeball, I'm assuming the ears are some sort of optic nerve/brain/vein for the severed eye. on the closer up pic there is a huge color diffraction between the middle of the labbit face and the left edge (pupil and cornea)

Great deals with: Pharaohjag, toys4life2013, kitman34, Dab City 2 (x2), viniloeater, concrete hustle, nameBRAND, Nothing371, sea, blah blah blah blah

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:27 pm 

also spankystokes has confirmed "(left to right): 2 x 10" Marvel Labbits, 8" Zombie Bart, 8" Jon-Paul Kaiser Dunny (not what you think), 3" Zangief, 8" Zoidberg, and a 10" Mishka Labbit." So most likely the far right labbit is some sort of hand/claw grabbing an eyeball

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:40 pm 

w33zy16 wrote:
also spankystokes has confirmed "(left to right): 2 x 10" Marvel Labbits, 8" Zombie Bart, 8" Jon-Paul Kaiser Dunny (not what you think), 3" Zangief, 8" Zoidberg, and a 10" Mishka Labbit." So most likely the far right labbit is some sort of hand/claw grabbing an eyeball

wow! though it was 7"! but then again im kind of a noob :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 am 

He's guessing, just like the rest of us. It's not a confirmation.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next