forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:33 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:08 am
Posts: 581
Location: si/bk/nyc
^very nice :)

_________________
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kathygeeftw/
http://twitter.com/kathygeeftw

smooth transactions w/: zonnie5 , hopelessj, thecanabiskilla, base x2, restaurador, camdenoir, heebysdaman, groovitude, epikGNAR, H20Bear

selling :1x HiCalorie x Julie West $25 , 2006 Joga Bonito Bearbricks set (taking offers), Endangered Dunnys $9 each not including shipping, SDCC ToyTokyo Tokidoki Geisha signed $80 obo


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 am
Posts: 16
Arne Saknussen wrote:
One of my favorite pics.




best one so far IMO...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:55 pm
Posts: 512
Location: San Jose, Nor-Cal
Image

Image

I hope you all like... <3

_________________
The Good Guys: Quest1, BustinJustin, chillywilly153, TiredChildren, mrk00k, linhpham1201, Ginsburger, aBAYBAY, mrnvisible, Babyfreak6, fhamel, SUSAN2008, Cheahpet


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 am
Posts: 16
Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 am
Posts: 2588
Location: NYC
ohhh_yeah wrote:

Is that you or your wife? I wish I could have done that when I got married, would have been sweet!

But I plan to swim in oh-so-many fountains this summer in Italy. As many as possible!

_________________
*j.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 am
Posts: 16
trustinSTARS wrote:
Is that you or your wife? I wish I could have done that when I got married, would have been sweet!

But I plan to swim in oh-so-many fountains this summer in Italy. As many as possible!



it is neither of us... i was walking through the downtown area last year... i saw this woman getting her "professional" wedding shots done... i snapped a photo of her and noticed she was not smiling... i went over and started talking to her... 5 minutes later i had her diving into the fountains and smiling... needless to say the "pro" was not very happy with my presence...

here is a shot of me and my kiddies...

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:19 am
Posts: 4205
Location: republic of texas
found this guy in my backyard back in september. he must have just come out of his shell

Image

_________________
stand back burrito

motorbot shop
twitter

I am ALWAYS accepting commissions, drop me a line if you want something

flickr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 12:40 pm
Posts: 1420
thats just a little bit of WTF
Image

_________________
My Sales Thread

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
The Pinata is awesome!

Loves me some piñata


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 3830
Here are some baby raccoons at "Abandoned Wild Babies Animal Rescue" (AWBAR). In these photos they were about 12 days old. AWBAR is run by one woman named Amanda Smith. She takes in abandoned an/or injured wildlife and nurses them back to full health until they are ready to be released into the wild. She runs solely off of donations, so if you'd like to help out, you can check out her web site here: www. awbar.com
(the site hasn't been updated since late last year because I am going to be redesigning the site within the next month or so).

Thanks for looking! :heart:


These raccoons were found in a woman's garage.
Image


Image


This is Casper (he lives at AWBAR as well). He is a cross between a muscovy duck and a swan. Due to this cross-breeding, he does not have any oil on his feathers like most water fowl do. This means he cannot float, so he does not swim (and he does not clean himself as often as regular ducks and swans do). Casper needs to be hand-washed from time to time 8-[
Image


These are baby squirrels. When these photos were taken they were 8 weeks old. They are also some residents at AWBAR. Here they are being fed their daily formula. They were found in the engine of a truck that had been sitting all winter (momma squirrel crawled into the truck's engine and made a nest - then left the babies there).
Image

Image

Image


This is Louie the German Shepherd licking some formula off one of the baby squirrels. The squirrel was in NO danger. Louie is a very caring and patient canine. :heart:
Image


This is Ringer the raccoon. He just turned 6 years old this April. Ringer is a permanent resident at AWBAR because he is completely blind - he has NO eyes. When he was very young (so small he could fit in one of your hands) a bunch of teenage boys stabbed Ringer's eyes out with sticks. Ringer would not be able to survive in the wild because, as I said, he cannot see. So he is being very well taken care of at AWBAR by Amanda and her family. He is happy, occasionally gets spoiled with cookies and gets regular check-ups at the vet.
Image

Here is Ringer on his birthday with a cup of lucky charms.
Image



If you have any questions about AWBAR, the animals or how to donate, just pm me.

Thanks for looking :heart:

_________________
my sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=130944
my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/foowahu?ga_sea ... _usernames

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:12 pm
Posts: 1820
Location: I'm in your house
vinyljustice wrote:
thats just a little bit of WTF
Image


I find it very intriguing.

I am supposing it is a shot after the "ol' cake in the face" at a wedding and the daughters of the "groom/victim" are having a bit of fun as his expense.


There is an innocense but a bit of deviltry as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 3830
dodgrr wrote:
damn man, you got a raccoon? awesome!!

anyway, here's my first try at extended exposure..

Image


haha, well, he's not really my raccoon. He was part of a wildlife rehab facility (and we actually just let him go a couple weeks ago!) He was brought to "Abandoned Wild Babies Animal Rescue" (AWBAR) in the late summer of 2008 because he had been abandoend by his mother and could not care for himself yet in the wild.

But now Danny is all grown up and is an official wild raccoon :rock:

Here's another photo of Danny.
Image


and some other stuff too:

Image

Image

Image

And not the highest quality, but she makes me laugh \:D/
Image

_________________
my sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=130944
my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/foowahu?ga_sea ... _usernames

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:33 am
Posts: 2588
Location: NYC
Arne Saknussen wrote:
vinyljustice wrote:
thats just a little bit of WTF
Image


I find it very intriguing.

I am supposing it is a shot after the "ol' cake in the face" at a wedding and the daughters of the "groom/victim" are having a bit of fun as his expense.


There is an innocense but a bit of deviltry as well.

Awww, I think it's sweet!

_________________
*j.

Good dealings with akn220, turdhole, rjl, PET1, Juliette, apeboy, deadlemming, ratmloud, wastemoremoney, DOLLFACE, phienomenal, oggyboy, achmad, Lil J NYC, reganomics813, Arcady, giantdwarf, Manga_Spawn, and raajr187.

Tweet Me | Friend Me | Follow Me


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:12 pm
Posts: 1820
Location: I'm in your house
trustinSTARS wrote:
Arne Saknussen wrote:
vinyljustice wrote:
thats just a little bit of WTF
Image


I find it very intriguing.

I am supposing it is a shot after the "ol' cake in the face" at a wedding and the daughters of the "groom/victim" are having a bit of fun as his expense.


There is an innocense but a bit of deviltry as well.

Awww, I think it's sweet!




Yeah...and that too.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Posts: 4892
Location: 5000 G
awesome topic, and great pics everyone. and in case you didn't know, Gundams get down:

Image

_________________
I'd rather be good than popular. You want it, come and get it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:14 am
Posts: 760
Location: FUCK YOU
So this is where the cool people hang out.

Image

Vienna last christmas..

_________________
Image

http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=75279

Great transactions with:

Hotel Volzet, ROCSone, Nick210214, Poysntixels, 666doll, JMO1200, Jaceb, Maxaltoman, Woooooops, Rosstierney, Ohippo, Mrburgess, Phienomenal, Unkle77, Maadbeats, Dakkon227


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm
Posts: 14
Location: dk dude
MC BUCKWURST wrote:
So this is where the cool people hang out.
Vienna last christmas..


pretty cool "graffiti" !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:43 am
Posts: 183
maraudandembezz wrote:
Here are some baby raccoons at "Abandoned Wild Babies Animal Rescue" (AWBAR). In these photos they were about 12 days old. AWBAR is run by one woman named Amanda Smith. She takes in abandoned an/or injured wildlife and nurses them back to full health until they are ready to be released into the wild. She runs solely off of donations, so if you'd like to help out, you can check out her web site here: www. awbar.com
(the site hasn't been updated since late last year because I am going to be redesigning the site within the next month or so).

Thanks for looking! :heart:


These raccoons were found in a woman's garage.
Image


Image


This is Casper (he lives at AWBAR as well). He is a cross between a muscovy duck and a swan. Due to this cross-breeding, he does not have any oil on his feathers like most water fowl do. This means he cannot float, so he does not swim (and he does not clean himself as often as regular ducks and swans do). Casper needs to be hand-washed from time to time 8-[
Image


These are baby squirrels. When these photos were taken they were 8 weeks old. They are also some residents at AWBAR. Here they are being fed their daily formula. They were found in the engine of a truck that had been sitting all winter (momma squirrel crawled into the truck's engine and made a nest - then left the babies there).
Image

Image

Image


This is Louie the German Shepherd licking some formula off one of the baby squirrels. The squirrel was in NO danger. Louie is a very caring and patient canine. :heart:
Image


This is Ringer the raccoon. He just turned 6 years old this April. Ringer is a permanent resident at AWBAR because he is completely blind - he has NO eyes. When he was very young (so small he could fit in one of your hands) a bunch of teenage boys stabbed Ringer's eyes out with sticks. Ringer would not be able to survive in the wild because, as I said, he cannot see. So he is being very well taken care of at AWBAR by Amanda and her family. He is happy, occasionally gets spoiled with cookies and gets regular check-ups at the vet.
Image

Here is Ringer on his birthday with a cup of lucky charms.
Image



If you have any questions about AWBAR, the animals or how to donate, just pm me.

Thanks for looking :heart:


wow!!!!!! i had no idea u were such a gret photographer!!!!! these r SOOOOOO good! and those babys are SOOOOOO cute!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 6097
maraudandembezz wrote:
dodgrr wrote:
damn man, you got a raccoon? awesome!!

anyway, here's my first try at extended exposure..

Image


haha, well, he's not really my raccoon. He was part of a wildlife rehab facility (and we actually just let him go a couple weeks ago!) He was brought to "Abandoned Wild Babies Animal Rescue" (AWBAR) in the late summer of 2008 because he had been abandoend by his mother and could not care for himself yet in the wild.

But now Danny is all grown up and is an official wild raccoon :rock:

Here's another photo of Danny.
Image


and some other stuff too:

Image

Image

Image

And not the highest quality, but she makes me laugh \:D/
Image


Your white cat looks wild. I though it was a bob cat for a second.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 3830
linhpham1201 wrote:
maraudandembezz wrote:
dodgrr wrote:
damn man, you got a raccoon? awesome!!

anyway, here's my first try at extended exposure..

Image


haha, well, he's not really my raccoon. He was part of a wildlife rehab facility (and we actually just let him go a couple weeks ago!) He was brought to "Abandoned Wild Babies Animal Rescue" (AWBAR) in the late summer of 2008 because he had been abandoend by his mother and could not care for himself yet in the wild.

But now Danny is all grown up and is an official wild raccoon :rock:

Here's another photo of Danny.
Image


and some other stuff too:

Image

Image

Image

And not the highest quality, but she makes me laugh \:D/
Image


Your white cat looks wild. I though it was a bob cat for a second.


nope, she's not wild. She's actually just an outdoor farm cat (her breed is called Turkish Angora) :)

I live in Illinois and she lives on a farm with my great grandfather in North Carolina. She's technically my cat (because he bought her for me) but she can't live with me due to the fact that I still live with my parents and my mom is highly allergic to any animals that shed. But I get to visit every summer and the cat always comes to me when I call her. She always remembers me :heart:
She doesn't tend to like people other than me and my great grandpa. And I'm actually the ONLY person in the family she's never bitten - which is pretty cool. Anywho, there I go rambling... 8-[

_________________
my sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=130944
my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/foowahu?ga_sea ... _usernames

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:05 pm
Posts: 4527
Location: Kidrobot
messing with the D60 signing my name "Brian"

Image
Image
Image
Image

_________________
Image
|kidrobotNY Blog|-|kidrobotNY Flickr|-|Customs|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 6097
My Eddy & Mack
Breed Type : Toy Fox Terrier.
1 year old.
Brothers.
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:01 pm
Posts: 3830
linhpham1201 wrote:
My Eddy & Mack
Breed Type : Toy Fox Terrier.
1 year old.
Brothers.
Image
Image


awww... they're so sweet :heart:

_________________
my sales thread: viewtopic.php?t=130944
my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/foowahu?ga_sea ... _usernames

Great deals with: Mendez, laconciencia, mellibuns, doughyboy, bo0sterxme, tk001,
bk_bk, machalatto, omgwtflmao, soliddawn, qc84,
xxclandestinexx, Gazpacho, djfohm, barnettkthrn, BHKidRobotNYC,
mzkayDi, adik.na.chinoy, Trademark78, ZERO27, Sidd, ratmloud,
analog101, BMXBENF, jmf337, Dodecahedron, Crushgroove,
MoeTheHoe, bboyilluminati6, ckwok528, lui, bluegreenkey,
JoeDunny, cyberann, droppixel, Turcicus, hellscrape and more!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 6097
maraudandembezz wrote:
linhpham1201 wrote:
My Eddy & Mack
Breed Type : Toy Fox Terrier.
1 year old.
Brothers.
Image
Image


awww... they're so sweet :heart:


Thanks :heart:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:12 pm
Posts: 82
Location: Bay Area
linhpham1201 wrote:
My Eddy & Mack
Breed Type : Toy Fox Terrier.
1 year old.
Brothers.
Image
Image


Cool dogs...

_________________
Excellent and Recommended Traders/Sellers:
busizem718, AL_R, dunnyrocks, HaynMade, tedmcintyre, didadi808

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 6097
Dunny1200 wrote:
linhpham1201 wrote:
My Eddy & Mack
Breed Type : Toy Fox Terrier.
1 year old.
Brothers.
Image
Image


Cool dogs...


Thank you :partyman:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group