Trade

Collectors can sell items related to the art, toy, and apparel community. Note: professional sellers and stores are strictly forbidden from posting here. PLEASE READ THE RULES!

Moderators: Kidrobot Guru, zonnie5

jcool17

Trade

Post by jcool17 » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:41 pm

.a
Last edited by jcool17 on Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-------------------------------------------------------
For Trade http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 65#1724965

Good Transaction with: j3tang,jaders,meanmistert,Squidnik,KidWoeBots,Tizight,biffpow

aruss

Post by aruss » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:52 pm

PM'd

adik.na.chinoy

Post by adik.na.chinoy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:06 am

hey there quick question....

what kind of dunnies are you looking for?? or can i just but the golden ticket french dunny?

Thanks for reading!
-EJ

jcool17

Post by jcool17 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:33 am

Looking for any series lower than 5.
-------------------------------------------------------
For Trade http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 65#1724965

Good Transaction with: j3tang,jaders,meanmistert,Squidnik,KidWoeBots,Tizight,biffpow

locotoy

bump

Post by locotoy » Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:54 am

bump

KidrobotCT

Post by KidrobotCT » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:04 am

sent pm back with pictures but seems stuck in outbox.
buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl

DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/

brando222

Easy Hey

Post by brando222 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:16 am

Interested in the Easy Hey as long as it's mint and complete. Maybe interested in the Kozik and French GT, and secret GT if you want more of my stuff than the Easy Hey is worth

Have the following:

JLed Red Gamerita Taiwan exclusive

French 1/50 Jack Usine
French 123 Klan 1/50
Supakitch
All other French commons

Series 4
Orange Frank Kozik
1/48 Mad Barbarians
All other series 4 commons

Tatoo
Dave Fox
Kevin Starai
Grez

Azteca
Artemio
Jenkah
Nahual
Beast Bros Gray

Series 3 Alex Pardee

UK McFaul
Mr. Shivers Dunny
8" Black Oki Ni
3 Bears 8" all 3
Buff Monster 3" Fresh Manila exclusive
Good deals with: soliddawn, phaughey, UPSO, hyjax, twotwelve, louleeboo, cs22collect, bballuvrq, nick210214, jaybi, dinosauria, litefusegetaway, Iamjdub, emptyapartment, Sugarhill, P1985, Kidrobber, Nebulon5, Devours, Slack, Dunnycrazed101, HUCK GEE, mANNEe, Wastemoremoney, nguyenma

trampt

Post by trampt » Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:15 am

Sorry man but I have to call you out on this. I would like to take your word for it but everything smells bad. You sent me a pic of your French GT, but it is the EXACT same photo of an French GT on eBay right now, with your name super imposed over it. I PM'd two of the people in your transaction list and one said he didn't remember you and the other said you pulled out of transaction and he said you were looking for the same items you are trading away.

Honestly I would love to do a trade with you but unless you put up some legit pics I have to call shenanigans and warn other board members. By all means please prove me wrong because I would still like to trade, but with everyone getting screwed around here I don't want anyone else to get scammed either.

Photo sent by jcool17:

Image from only French GT on ebay:

Looks pretty damn close to me.
Manage your toy & print collection on Trampt
My Collection: What I Have // What I Want // What I'm Dealing

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar

Ommarc44

Post by Ommarc44 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:27 am

interested in the series 5 kozik. are you strictly looking for the things you listed?
Ommar w/ 2 m's
bBsquad.net
teamsupastar.com

Retro603

Post by Retro603 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:48 am

please don't scam people,
that happens too much here

post legit pics man! be kind :)

heres a photo of my GT =P~
©Kelly Gorman

Currently Looking for:
Bwana Spoons
Mars-1 Mini Figure full set (blue-gray)
3A Dropcloth Slaughterhouse 1/6
3A Marquis de Plume
Super7 Mongolion Red Jade
Paul Kaiju Slugbeard
Mutant Vinyl Hardcore
Cure Toys

linh

Post by linh » Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:58 am

Retro603 wrote:please don't scam people,

Beautiful picture Retro. Congrats on the Contest and thanks for sharing an aswesome picture.

Retro603

Post by Retro603 » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:28 am

linhpham1201 wrote:
Retro603 wrote:please don't scam people,

Beautiful picture Retro. Congrats on the Contest and thanks for sharing an aswesome picture.

Thanks...and Thanks, its decent picture ha! And head over to the SHow Off Forum, posted many more pictures :rolleyes:
©Kelly Gorman

Currently Looking for:
Bwana Spoons
Mars-1 Mini Figure full set (blue-gray)
3A Dropcloth Slaughterhouse 1/6
3A Marquis de Plume
Super7 Mongolion Red Jade
Paul Kaiju Slugbeard
Mutant Vinyl Hardcore
Cure Toys

KidrobotCT

Post by KidrobotCT » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:45 am

i'm sad if this is another scam. I thought we had a trade going for that GT. I really want to get one.

Nice pics Retro!
buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl

barnettkthrn

Post by barnettkthrn » Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 pm

I have a deal goin for that French GT also............. it sounded way too good to be true and now i DEFINITLY think it is............ had answers from this boardmember all day yesterday when i asked him for a pic of it and the HII dunny TOGETHER i havent heard back from him since.............. sad i REALLY wanted those two dunnys!!!!
gamma mutant / tara mcpherson thread:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=134477

pure trance / junko mizuno thread:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 79#1831079

trampt

Post by trampt » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:01 pm

barnettkthrn wrote:I have a deal goin for that French GT also............. it sounded way too good to be true and now i DEFINITLY think it is............ had answers from this boardmember all day yesterday when i asked him for a pic of it and the HII dunny TOGETHER i havent heard back from him since.............. sad i REALLY wanted those two dunnys!!!!

As did I ... he said we should ship out today and gave me his address. After sending a PM to get a picture that wasn't shopped from an ebay auction he has yet to send another.

I guess everyone stay away from jcool17 until he comes back and proves he wasn't trying to scam us.

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar

KidrobotCT

Post by KidrobotCT » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:19 am

third times the charm. i was on the list for that french gt as well. He insisted on shipping at the same time(which for a trade i'm cool with) but when i asked him for a picture i haven't heard from him since.

minor D

Post by minor D » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 am

unstructure wrote:Sorry man but I have to call you out on this. I would like to take your word for it but everything smells bad. You sent me a pic of your French GT, but it is the EXACT same photo of an French GT on eBay right now, with your name super imposed over it. I PM'd two of the people in your transaction list and one said he didn't remember you and the other said you pulled out of transaction and he said you were looking for the same items you are trading away.

Honestly I would love to do a trade with you but unless you put up some legit pics I have to call shenanigans and warn other board members. By all means please prove me wrong because I would still like to trade, but with everyone getting screwed around here I don't want anyone else to get scammed either.

Photo sent by jcool17:

Image from only French GT on ebay:

Looks pretty damn close to me.

Nuff said.

trampt

Post by trampt » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 am

minor D wrote:Nuff said.

That is the reason I went to check ebay. I'm not 12 and retarded ... ok well I'm not 12. :)

Danimalx

Post by Danimalx » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:12 am

x4

I trusted him and already traded for the HII - almost a week ago.

What is going on with this board? All of a sudden it's impossible to believe people anymore?

In any case, I'm waiting for a reply from JCool ... if I don't get one I've got a plan of my own but am happy to make his information public for everyone. Unbelievable. PM me with any updates or thoughts. If he thinks he just pwanged me, he's got another thing coming.

trampt

Post by trampt » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

Danimalx wrote:x4

What is going on with this board? All of a sudden it's impossible to believe people anymore?

In any case, I'm waiting for a reply from JCool ... if I don't get one I've got a plan of my own but am happy to make his information public for everyone. Unbelievable. PM me with any updates or thoughts. If he thinks he just pwanged me, he's got another thing coming.

Wow ... sorry man. Once I figured I might be getting scammed I posted in hopes no one would get screwed. Good luck to you. I think I might just stick to trading locally off the boards, or at least a few hours driving distance in case I have to kick down a door.

Danimalx

Post by Danimalx » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:46 am

Well, the good news is that he lives in a place I used to live, so he won't be hard to find...

unstructure wrote:
Danimalx wrote:x4

Wow ... sorry man. Once I figured I might be getting scammed I posted in hopes no one would get screwed. Good luck to you. I think I might just stick to trading locally off the boards, or at least a few hours driving distance in case I have to kick down a door.
WTB/T LIST
ASHLEY WOOD!! SUCKADELIC!!! INSTINCTOY!!!! Flores: Kid Dragon (gray), (white/p) - Tigerbabies, Fatimas, - Fowler GIant Snorse!, Final 3" DUNNYS!: 3 Toycon, -Dok A UK Rup, Baron/Rupp/Kora-fatale COARSE: - 1:3 chopper, the 10" figures MICHAEL LAU: -NYFATs: Maharishi LE, MISC: -RED SOUR! Doma Astronaut Jesus (og), -KR Mascots #1 + #5 Shinjuku, Luke Chueh: p'ssed Mono, severed head. FAILE Bunny Boy, Junko-Keiko/Kaori, HuckxRick Owens
WTS/T: Great vinyl (rare dunnys/labbit/minis/buds, Coarse, Michael Lau, bearbricks) rare treeson, Sealed Cases (dunnys, inventsville, doma, mad, kozik, etc) as well as art/photo books ~$ PM!

minor D

Post by minor D » Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:38 am

unstructure wrote:
minor D wrote:Nuff said.

That is the reason I went to check ebay. I'm not 12 and retarded ... ok well I'm not 12. :)

Wasn't calling you out or poking fun =P~ , just stating for anyone in question in the future or have seen something similar from other sellers. If you see the camera - good chance it isn't an "original" photo. [-X

aruss

Post by aruss » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:52 am

What happened with this? BUMP

trampt

Post by trampt » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:58 am

Well considering he tried to trade the same thing three times to three people and got caught I assume he bailed. Though he just logged in a few seconds ago, probably to look at what was being said in this thread.

Danimalx

Post by Danimalx » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:59 am

aruss wrote:What happened with this? BUMP

JCool says that the HII is in the mail and enroute to me right now. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now, but preparing plan B if it doesnt happen asap. Basically at the end of next week I'll start to do something if it isn't here.
WTB/T LIST
ASHLEY WOOD!! SUCKADELIC!!! INSTINCTOY!!!! Flores: Kid Dragon (gray), (white/p) - Tigerbabies, Fatimas, - Fowler GIant Snorse!, Final 3" DUNNYS!: 3 Toycon, -Dok A UK Rup, Baron/Rupp/Kora-fatale COARSE: - 1:3 chopper, the 10" figures MICHAEL LAU: -NYFATs: Maharishi LE, MISC: -RED SOUR! Doma Astronaut Jesus (og), -KR Mascots #1 + #5 Shinjuku, Luke Chueh: p'ssed Mono, severed head. FAILE Bunny Boy, Junko-Keiko/Kaori, HuckxRick Owens
WTS/T: Great vinyl (rare dunnys/labbit/minis/buds, Coarse, Michael Lau, bearbricks) rare treeson, Sealed Cases (dunnys, inventsville, doma, mad, kozik, etc) as well as art/photo books ~$ PM!