forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon May 22, 2017 11:37 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Trade
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am
Posts: 312
Location: Toronto, Canada
.a

_________________
-------------------------------------------------------
For Trade http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 65#1724965

Good Transaction with: j3tang,jaders,meanmistert,Squidnik,KidWoeBots,Tizight,biffpow


Last edited by jcool17 on Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:15 pm
Posts: 2178
Location: 1994
PM'd


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:46 am
Posts: 1457
Location: Queens, NY
hey there quick question....

what kind of dunnies are you looking for?? or can i just but the golden ticket french dunny?

Thanks for reading!
-EJ

_________________
- EJAX's YOUTUBE

- MY CRACK CUSTOM MUNNYS
- MY CRACK CUSTOM DUNNYS
- ROTOCAST (MY CRACK)
- MY COLLECTION PICS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:55 am
Posts: 312
Location: Toronto, Canada
Looking for any series lower than 5.

_________________
-------------------------------------------------------
For Trade http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 65#1724965

Good Transaction with: j3tang,jaders,meanmistert,Squidnik,KidWoeBots,Tizight,biffpow


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: bump
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:53 pm
Posts: 997
Location: Hell
bump

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 pm
Posts: 727
Location: CT
sent pm back with pictures but seems stuck in outbox.

_________________
buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl



DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Easy Hey
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:00 am
Posts: 221
Location: San Francisco
Interested in the Easy Hey as long as it's mint and complete. Maybe interested in the Kozik and French GT, and secret GT if you want more of my stuff than the Easy Hey is worth

Have the following:

JLed Red Gamerita Taiwan exclusive

French 1/50 Jack Usine
French 123 Klan 1/50
Supakitch
All other French commons

Series 4
Orange Frank Kozik
1/48 Mad Barbarians
All other series 4 commons

Tatoo
Dave Fox
Kevin Starai
Grez

Azteca
Artemio
Jenkah
Nahual
Beast Bros Gray

Series 3 Alex Pardee

UK McFaul
Mr. Shivers Dunny
8" Black Oki Ni
3 Bears 8" all 3
Buff Monster 3" Fresh Manila exclusive

_________________
Good deals with: soliddawn, phaughey, UPSO, hyjax, twotwelve, louleeboo, cs22collect, bballuvrq, nick210214, jaybi, dinosauria, litefusegetaway, Iamjdub, emptyapartment, Sugarhill, P1985, Kidrobber, Nebulon5, Devours, Slack, Dunnycrazed101, HUCK GEE, mANNEe, Wastemoremoney, nguyenma


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 678
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Sorry man but I have to call you out on this. I would like to take your word for it but everything smells bad. You sent me a pic of your French GT, but it is the EXACT same photo of an French GT on eBay right now, with your name super imposed over it. I PM'd two of the people in your transaction list and one said he didn't remember you and the other said you pulled out of transaction and he said you were looking for the same items you are trading away.

Honestly I would love to do a trade with you but unless you put up some legit pics I have to call shenanigans and warn other board members. By all means please prove me wrong because I would still like to trade, but with everyone getting screwed around here I don't want anyone else to get scammed either.

Photo sent by jcool17:
Image

Image from only French GT on ebay:
Image

Looks pretty damn close to me.

_________________
Manage your toy & print collection on Trampt
My Collection: What I Have // What I Want // What I'm Dealing

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:27 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:00 pm
Posts: 53
Location: san diego
interested in the series 5 kozik. are you strictly looking for the things you listed?

_________________
Ommar w/ 2 m's
bBsquad.net
teamsupastar.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:24 am
Posts: 3667
Location: New Hampshire
please don't scam people,
that happens too much here


post legit pics man! be kind :)

heres a photo of my GT =P~
Image

_________________
Image
©Kelly Gorman

Currently Looking for:
Bwana Spoons
Mars-1 Mini Figure full set (blue-gray)
3A Dropcloth Slaughterhouse 1/6
3A Marquis de Plume
Super7 Mongolion Red Jade
Paul Kaiju Slugbeard
Mutant Vinyl Hardcore
Cure Toys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:58 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:27 pm
Posts: 6097
Retro603 wrote:
please don't scam people,
that happens too much here


post legit pics man! be kind :)

heres a photo of my GT =P~
Image


Beautiful picture Retro. Congrats on the Contest and thanks for sharing an aswesome picture.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:24 am
Posts: 3667
Location: New Hampshire
linhpham1201 wrote:
Retro603 wrote:
please don't scam people,
that happens too much here


post legit pics man! be kind :)

heres a photo of my GT =P~
Image


Beautiful picture Retro. Congrats on the Contest and thanks for sharing an aswesome picture.


Thanks...and Thanks, its decent picture ha! And head over to the SHow Off Forum, posted many more pictures :rolleyes:

_________________
Image
©Kelly Gorman

Currently Looking for:
Bwana Spoons
Mars-1 Mini Figure full set (blue-gray)
3A Dropcloth Slaughterhouse 1/6
3A Marquis de Plume
Super7 Mongolion Red Jade
Paul Kaiju Slugbeard
Mutant Vinyl Hardcore
Cure Toys


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 pm
Posts: 727
Location: CT
i'm sad if this is another scam. I thought we had a trade going for that GT. I really want to get one.

Nice pics Retro!

_________________
buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl



DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:59 am
Posts: 214
Location: CT
I have a deal goin for that French GT also............. it sounded way too good to be true and now i DEFINITLY think it is............ had answers from this boardmember all day yesterday when i asked him for a pic of it and the HII dunny TOGETHER i havent heard back from him since.............. sad i REALLY wanted those two dunnys!!!!

_________________
gamma mutant / tara mcpherson thread:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=134477

pure trance / junko mizuno thread:
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.ph ... 79#1831079


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 678
Location: Los Angeles, CA
barnettkthrn wrote:
I have a deal goin for that French GT also............. it sounded way too good to be true and now i DEFINITLY think it is............ had answers from this boardmember all day yesterday when i asked him for a pic of it and the HII dunny TOGETHER i havent heard back from him since.............. sad i REALLY wanted those two dunnys!!!!


As did I ... he said we should ship out today and gave me his address. After sending a PM to get a picture that wasn't shopped from an ebay auction he has yet to send another.

I guess everyone stay away from jcool17 until he comes back and proves he wasn't trying to scam us.

_________________
Manage your toy & print collection on Trampt
My Collection: What I Have // What I Want // What I'm Dealing

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:43 pm
Posts: 727
Location: CT
third times the charm. i was on the list for that french gt as well. He insisted on shipping at the same time(which for a trade i'm cool with) but when i asked him for a picture i haven't heard from him since.

_________________
buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl



DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:16 am
Posts: 357
Location: Chicago
unstructure wrote:
Sorry man but I have to call you out on this. I would like to take your word for it but everything smells bad. You sent me a pic of your French GT, but it is the EXACT same photo of an French GT on eBay right now, with your name super imposed over it. I PM'd two of the people in your transaction list and one said he didn't remember you and the other said you pulled out of transaction and he said you were looking for the same items you are trading away.

Honestly I would love to do a trade with you but unless you put up some legit pics I have to call shenanigans and warn other board members. By all means please prove me wrong because I would still like to trade, but with everyone getting screwed around here I don't want anyone else to get scammed either.

Photo sent by jcool17:
Image

Image from only French GT on ebay:
Image

Looks pretty damn close to me.


Image

Nuff said.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 678
Location: Los Angeles, CA
minor D wrote:
Nuff said.


That is the reason I went to check ebay. I'm not 12 and retarded ... ok well I'm not 12. :)

_________________
Manage your toy & print collection on Trampt
My Collection: What I Have // What I Want // What I'm Dealing

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:16 am
Posts: 347
Location: California
x4

I trusted him and already traded for the HII - almost a week ago.

What is going on with this board? All of a sudden it's impossible to believe people anymore?

In any case, I'm waiting for a reply from JCool ... if I don't get one I've got a plan of my own but am happy to make his information public for everyone. Unbelievable. PM me with any updates or thoughts. If he thinks he just pwanged me, he's got another thing coming.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 678
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Danimalx wrote:
x4

I trusted him and already traded for the HII - almost a week ago.

What is going on with this board? All of a sudden it's impossible to believe people anymore?

In any case, I'm waiting for a reply from JCool ... if I don't get one I've got a plan of my own but am happy to make his information public for everyone. Unbelievable. PM me with any updates or thoughts. If he thinks he just pwanged me, he's got another thing coming.


Wow ... sorry man. Once I figured I might be getting scammed I posted in hopes no one would get screwed. Good luck to you. I think I might just stick to trading locally off the boards, or at least a few hours driving distance in case I have to kick down a door.

_________________
Manage your toy & print collection on Trampt
My Collection: What I Have // What I Want // What I'm Dealing

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:46 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:16 am
Posts: 347
Location: California
Well, the good news is that he lives in a place I used to live, so he won't be hard to find...

unstructure wrote:
Danimalx wrote:
x4

I trusted him and already traded for the HII - almost a week ago.

What is going on with this board? All of a sudden it's impossible to believe people anymore?

In any case, I'm waiting for a reply from JCool ... if I don't get one I've got a plan of my own but am happy to make his information public for everyone. Unbelievable. PM me with any updates or thoughts. If he thinks he just pwanged me, he's got another thing coming.


Wow ... sorry man. Once I figured I might be getting scammed I posted in hopes no one would get screwed. Good luck to you. I think I might just stick to trading locally off the boards, or at least a few hours driving distance in case I have to kick down a door.

_________________
WTB/T LIST
ASHLEY WOOD!! SUCKADELIC!!! INSTINCTOY!!!! Flores: Kid Dragon (gray), (white/p) - Tigerbabies, Fatimas, - Fowler GIant Snorse!, Final 3" DUNNYS!: 3 Toycon, -Dok A UK Rup, Baron/Rupp/Kora-fatale COARSE: - 1:3 chopper, the 10" figures MICHAEL LAU: -NYFATs: Maharishi LE, MISC: -RED SOUR! Doma Astronaut Jesus (og), -KR Mascots #1 + #5 Shinjuku, Luke Chueh: p'ssed Mono, severed head. FAILE Bunny Boy, Junko-Keiko/Kaori, HuckxRick Owens
WTS/T: Great vinyl (rare dunnys/labbit/minis/buds, Coarse, Michael Lau, bearbricks) rare treeson, Sealed Cases (dunnys, inventsville, doma, mad, kozik, etc) as well as art/photo books ~$ PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:16 am
Posts: 357
Location: Chicago
unstructure wrote:
minor D wrote:
Nuff said.


That is the reason I went to check ebay. I'm not 12 and retarded ... ok well I'm not 12. :)


Wasn't calling you out or poking fun =P~ , just stating for anyone in question in the future or have seen something similar from other sellers. If you see the camera - good chance it isn't an "original" photo. [-X


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:15 pm
Posts: 2178
Location: 1994
What happened with this? BUMP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 678
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Well considering he tried to trade the same thing three times to three people and got caught I assume he bailed. Though he just logged in a few seconds ago, probably to look at what was being said in this thread.

_________________
Manage your toy & print collection on Trampt
My Collection: What I Have // What I Want // What I'm Dealing

Good Transactions: Shauni55, jacranky, voidx (x2), YummyOreos (x2), core4pro, arevalo, Arne Saknussen, xshezx, Xeneize666, deadlemming, jBar


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:16 am
Posts: 347
Location: California
aruss wrote:
What happened with this? BUMP


JCool says that the HII is in the mail and enroute to me right now. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt right now, but preparing plan B if it doesnt happen asap. Basically at the end of next week I'll start to do something if it isn't here.

_________________
WTB/T LIST
ASHLEY WOOD!! SUCKADELIC!!! INSTINCTOY!!!! Flores: Kid Dragon (gray), (white/p) - Tigerbabies, Fatimas, - Fowler GIant Snorse!, Final 3" DUNNYS!: 3 Toycon, -Dok A UK Rup, Baron/Rupp/Kora-fatale COARSE: - 1:3 chopper, the 10" figures MICHAEL LAU: -NYFATs: Maharishi LE, MISC: -RED SOUR! Doma Astronaut Jesus (og), -KR Mascots #1 + #5 Shinjuku, Luke Chueh: p'ssed Mono, severed head. FAILE Bunny Boy, Junko-Keiko/Kaori, HuckxRick Owens
WTS/T: Great vinyl (rare dunnys/labbit/minis/buds, Coarse, Michael Lau, bearbricks) rare treeson, Sealed Cases (dunnys, inventsville, doma, mad, kozik, etc) as well as art/photo books ~$ PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group