forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:28 pm 

Interested in any of the small 4" tokyo plastics geishas except tokidoki. Anyone think they can pick them up for me? didn't realize they had other ones there.

thanks!

buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl

DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:15 pm 

SOLd out for Thursday...I saw a sign

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:15 pm 

What are you talking about.
Think the tokidoki is the only exclusive tokyo plastic " kokeshi " for SDCC.
If I'm wrong, please send pics !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:18 pm 

I also saw the real mini geisha in red , yellow and another color but I didnot bother to ask .

The Pink TOkidoki was sold out for THURSDay allotment I believe. Not for the whole show.

ghettoenhanced, Peter- Awesome(CA), cprobot(CA), tactics(HI)x2, Trip(IL), lessthanmike(OH), Just-DAn X2(UK),Chris ARe(NYC), THECANABISKILLA, droid241(CT), djfohm,rizadette(WA), benvt (VT), SnorseWhisperer (WA), Assburrito!, Steph, j3tang, mynameisking,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:23 pm 

Hope tokyo samurai did not forget to get one for me.
Don't want to go on the bay...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:24 pm 

How about the koguma? Was anyone able to snag one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:30 pm 

Whats a KOGuma?

JUst incase ,OBAMA doll is completly SOLDOUT tOO!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:35 pm 

Koguma !!! :rolleyes:

[ Added: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:35 pm ]
The Koguma is the little guy on the big chair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:42 pm 

I think they sold out of the koguma

Good Trades: CarissaAimee, Fthat

Last edited by rottierook on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:47 pm 

Lucky you !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:19 pm 

CAN SOMEONE HELP A SOLDIER OUT? i'm in the desert and i cant do anything about it.

i really want to get the TOKIDOKI EXCLUSIVE GEISHA and any other geisha they may have. i also need a KOGUMA!

WISH LIST:

3 inch: S4 chases; miami huck; any S3; S2: huck, cycle, tristan bear, sket-one gas mask; S1: jerry abstract, gold & silver tristan; dj qberts; fatcap chases; french:easy hey

8inch: HMNI, insa, shoguns & geishas, cycle, red king tut, don'yoko, voodoos

i'm starting a collection of custom dunny & munny of people that i know or have met. i am willing to supply the figure.

i also have a collection of mini munny for my soon to be born son's room. anyone willing to help, HOLLA AT ME!
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?t=105168

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY, SELL &/or TRADE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:28 pm 

Toy Tokyo is known to sell stuff even SDCC exclusives in their websites. This maybe a SDCC initial released item.
I was there THursday around 5Pm. ALL I saw was a displayed figure and huge notepad stating its SOLD OUT for Thursday...

So I assume they certain amount per day of the event .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 pm 

I also need a Koguma and a black Geisha doll!!!

[I'm an everyday junglist, I fight for survival]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm 

THESE ARE SELLING OUT SO FAST ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:03 pm 

The koguma will eventually be released to the general public I believe.

I'd really love one of the black geisha and yellow one from NYCC or any of the other minis they have there.

Someone help DROunltd get his first though. Homie is out in the box fighting for us so I would ask you hook him up first before me. He's good people so someone hook him up!

buy from: Drilone, Bk_BK, blaupraust, biffpow, DJ Quinico, tehlilone, brmike22, seventoes, jmf337, ShamWattson, defstar, MFMUNNY, Drinkh2so4, icebird, gia, Squidnik, contra808, Molotov, KidrobotNY, movome, Alaina, gustusbear, batelray, SQUEE, g_money, carcrashheather, curegurl23, highland19, veggiesomething, Yoneek Gazpacho, YummyOreos, K!p, blooddunny, hotel volzet, dinkyhktoyz, peekaboo, hint, venomous contempt, ph30nix, mANNE, busizem718, southerndrawl

DO NOT BUY FROM: Vcarter7114, LAST KAWS
http://rotocasted.com/KidrobotCT/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:17 am 

I would suggest looking online. Last year I was unable to get the Opera Girl Geshisa but on the last day someone at the booth told me to look online. And sure enuff it was there online and plenty of them. So it truly isn't a SDCC08 exclusive.

Also they're selling the so called NY Yellow that was supposed to be exclusive and they seem to have plenty of them too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:17 am 

tehlilone has one for sale right now, someone bid $75 but you should check it out!

MrMongoose, Corsair, Eckotyper, iliksprite, seventoes, Adunn, whthalo, c-money, NinJaSkills, crspy420, PlasticMe, HaynMade, Yardarm51 (x7), o_kedoki, poopchalupa, Maki Maki, DunkMax, bassqee, Siphilon, tommynathan (x2), SaintOfSpinners, just1nj (x2), g force, creaturion, jonvespa, Hallenbeck

Great Selling To:
illminded1, ratmloud, MightyDog (x4), xxclandestinexx, jmonusko, cprobot, the civic, bo0sterxme, barnettkthrn, bk_bk, dingobean, plasidboyy, Metatron1050, Fes (x2), akumatw, just1nj, redblueyellow (x2), Gazpacho (x3), meanmistert, ALi, g force, hashishan, themegacephalic, icebird, BustinJustin, nyhousekid, gonedaddyfinch, EBIII, kidrobot miami, robynndarcy, nomnomdunny, g-bo., MechMindSet, wyldaxe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:36 pm 

Got the black geisha from my friend who isn't coming bacj until tuesday. Does anyone have a pic of I am really curious what it looks like.....

Sym408

Good Tranactions with: gmiddleswarth ,minus ,tedmcintyre,stylepiggy ,xxclandestinexx,Tomagachi, mKvduBBy, inksofmemories, PEA_KNUCK, THECANABISKILLA(x2) ,ennui,ZopBoy,bb4life*911,johnideal, hu8o, Quest1,Hodge,Dodecahedron, minus, TaoKata(x2), DJtomain, Danakin ,ronicus, Dunny27,Zephyr, Cameron(x2)(cameron Collectibles),lxipinoyxl,NewAddictions,Hernandez,thedarkhippie,Iron_Horse(x2), Metatron1050,Grimlock,DirEnGrey, whthalo,highland19,lucidruthie,Rasta,gothamite80,Graf-toyz,KidRobotNY and Dunn Da-Da(x6)
Good testimony page 177&178 on BST
(Items For Sale)-Good Buying, Selling, and Trading Feedback pg 13, 36, 47, 49 (x2),51&53(x2),75,79,80,99,104(x3),105(x2)&109.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 am 

i heard about the all black geisha at the sdcc
i really need one
its nice to see a come back of these guys
i have been collecting them for years
the yellow one was ok
but i like the all black

koguma is awesome

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 am 

ericericeric wrote:
i heard about the all black geisha at the sdcc
i really need one
its nice to see a come back of these guys
i have been collecting them for years
the yellow one was ok
but i like the all black

koguma is awesome

yeah one of my friends was able to get the all black and also got me a mad*l ninja and the clear buff.All in all pretty happy just waiting until wednesday when my ish arrives. Does anyone have a pic of the all Black one please? I really wanna see what I invested $50 on.....

Sym408

Good Tranactions with: gmiddleswarth ,minus ,tedmcintyre,stylepiggy ,xxclandestinexx,Tomagachi, mKvduBBy, inksofmemories, PEA_KNUCK, THECANABISKILLA(x2) ,ennui,ZopBoy,bb4life*911,johnideal, hu8o, Quest1,Hodge,Dodecahedron, minus, TaoKata(x2), DJtomain, Danakin ,ronicus, Dunny27,Zephyr, Cameron(x2)(cameron Collectibles),lxipinoyxl,NewAddictions,Hernandez,thedarkhippie,Iron_Horse(x2), Metatron1050,Grimlock,DirEnGrey, whthalo,highland19,lucidruthie,Rasta,gothamite80,Graf-toyz,KidRobotNY and Dunn Da-Da(x6)
(Items For Sale)-Good Buying, Selling, and Trading Feedback pg 13, 36, 47, 49 (x2),51&53(x2),75,79,80,99,104(x3),105(x2)&109.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:52 am 

Black DIY Geisha...

[I'm an everyday junglist, I fight for survival]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:49 am 

Rejectx wrote:
Whats a KOGuma?

They had limited supply on hand due to shipping and what was posted as SOLD OUT was only for that day. I purchased a black and white Obama on Saturday.

The DIY geishas will be available online and elsewhere and from what I was told the tokidoki will be as well since they didn't have full stock on hand....this is what I was told by someone manning the booth.

My Sales viewtopic.php?f=43&t=182282
My Heat http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=54070

___________ Hazmapos I need_____________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:02 am 

rustedhalo wrote:
Rejectx wrote:
Whats a KOGuma?

They had limited supply on hand due to shipping and what was posted as SOLD OUT was only for that day. I purchased a black and white Obama on Saturday.

The DIY geishas will be available online and elsewhere and from what I was told the tokidoki will be as well since they didn't have full stock on hand....this is what I was told by someone manning the booth.

Good to know since the only one I wanted at first was the Tokidoki...

Sym408

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]