doma acid sweeties 2?

Discuss all the upcoming figures from US artists, as well as companies like Critterbox, Circus Punks, Friends With You, UnklBrand and of course Kidrobot!
Mr.Nergles

doma acid sweeties 2?

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:32 am

Doma acid sweeties [shadow=darkred]SERIES 1[/shadow] will there ever be a new series or was that just like there was going to be one but suprise there isnt

Good Transactions: OntheDL, MikaMika, Phienomenal, dunquixote, Moethehoe, dsristau, MeanMistert, reactor88, dunnydave, haptik, Crushgroove, Liu, HunnyDunnyBunny, funnymunny, trapink, NSTNATE

sasquatchoryeti

Post by sasquatchoryeti » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:47 am

there probably will be one eventually...
but unless the quality of these guys improve, i doubt many people will be buying them.
Looking for:
Dalek 8 inch Spacebots: Yellow, GID 3 eyes, GID closed eyes

kittycat

Post by kittycat » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:39 am

Mine have held up really well....

a.tom

Post by a.tom » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:04 pm

No matter what, but it is definitely time for some new DOMA fun !!! :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

(Still would love to see their interpretation of a Sharky or a MadL or a TeddyTroop)

WTB: My Wants: Atelier G-1 Hedorah (Blobpus tide versions), TxT Clear Helper
For sale/trade: GID Biskup Rangeas, 8" OKI NI Evil Invader, 3" Blonde Tilt, Dalek Gosho (yellow), Black Lapin, Tragnark Golem (both)

sasquatchoryeti

Post by sasquatchoryeti » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:54 am

kittycat wrote:Mine have held up really well....

oh no, dont get me wrong...i LOVE them. the designs and colors are brilliant...(to my taste as least)
but mine scratch super easy and it bothers me >.<
Looking for:

kittycat

Post by kittycat » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:31 am

I haven't had a problem with scratching, but my Sicky Barrel oil and Elegido lightning bolt fall out if they are so much as breathed on. I've thought about super glueing the parts together, but I'm afraid it would destroy the value of the toys. Other than that, I love em! They match perfectly with my DOMA plush toys. I'd actually prefer new plushes to new acid sweeties.

sasquatchoryeti

Post by sasquatchoryeti » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:05 am

kittycat wrote:I haven't had a problem with scratching, but my Sicky Barrel oil and Elegido lightning bolt fall out if they are so much as breathed on. I've thought about super glueing the parts together, but I'm afraid it would destroy the value of the toys. Other than that, I love em! They match perfectly with my DOMA plush toys. I'd actually prefer new plushes to new acid sweeties.

Lucky.
My lightning bolt falls out too! Sicky Barrel is the only one I don't have. I need to get on that.
I agree with the plush comment...I love all of my plushes. I have way too many for my own good >.<
Looking for:

H2OBear

Post by H2OBear » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:22 am

kittycat wrote:I haven't had a problem with scratching

:-s 8-[ :lol:

NinjaKiwi

Post by NinjaKiwi » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:48 am

im not sure nate but there probaly will be one
Everytime you smoke, god kills a kitten.

Therefore, no smoking.

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:28 am

NinjaKiwi wrote:im not sure nate but there probaly will be one

shut up dejan i can walk down the street right now and throw you in your pool its cold out to
Good Transactions: OntheDL, MikaMika, Phienomenal, dunquixote, Moethehoe, dsristau, MeanMistert, reactor88, dunnydave, haptik, Crushgroove, Liu, HunnyDunnyBunny, funnymunny, trapink, NSTNATE

robotsonic

Post by robotsonic » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Even though I would love to see a second series of Acid Sweeties, I doubt Kidrobot will make one. They haven't done more than one series of any artist series, and I don't see them starting, which is a good thing. Keep it fresh.
newera84 wrote: stay far away from this hobby.. unless you really like top ramen

Sold to: qwest1mark, hova0023, wacko, DAT_CAT, pigwinner, bigbade, o_kedoki, Ziggy Smallz, at321fakest, ultra999, Razzberii, dinosaur, pinguino, kom22, subpop2000, Dodecahedron, Peter_Awesome, stormtr00per, bloodline, elecam, mrssna, dieselbuoy, yomi, laconciencia, katbrunnegraff
Bought from: DreVanFuzen, wacko, Meary, coasterbear, vinylwhanker
Traded with: ninwest

NinjaKiwi

Post by NinjaKiwi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:46 am

you can't catch me

Therefore, no smoking.

robotsonic

Post by robotsonic » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 am

Oh, and although I loved the design on this series, the quality of the figures themselves is awful. The paint scratches off so damn easily!
newera84 wrote: stay far away from this hobby.. unless you really like top ramen

Sold to: qwest1mark, hova0023, wacko, DAT_CAT, pigwinner, bigbade, o_kedoki, Ziggy Smallz, at321fakest, ultra999, Razzberii, dinosaur, pinguino, kom22, subpop2000, Dodecahedron, Peter_Awesome, stormtr00per, bloodline, elecam, mrssna, dieselbuoy, yomi, laconciencia, katbrunnegraff

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 am

your next to me on my laptop

NinjaKiwi

Post by NinjaKiwi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:48 am

alright he caught me :doubt:

Therefore, no smoking.

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:49 am

robotsonic wrote:Oh, and although I loved the design on this series, the quality of the figures themselves is awful. The paint scratches off so damn easily!

yah your right i busted my judger's hammer today the top fell of and thank god for krazy glue

NinjaKiwi

Post by NinjaKiwi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:50 am

dont your mean Krazy SH*T?

Therefore, no smoking.

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:51 am

NinjaKiwi wrote:dont your mean Krazy SH*T?

yah thats what i call it dejan!

[ Added: Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:52 am ]
well while were at it save my sanity
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=1394787#1394787

robotsonic

Post by robotsonic » Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:56 am

Mr.Nergles wrote:
robotsonic wrote:Oh, and although I loved the design on this series, the quality of the figures themselves is awful. The paint scratches off so damn easily!

yah your right i busted my judger's hammer today the top fell of and thank god for krazy glue

Haha, oh god, yeah, the same thing happened to me. I was trying to twist the hammer so that the other face on it showed, and the goddamn top twisted right off.

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:03 am

robotsonic wrote:
Mr.Nergles wrote:

Haha, oh god, yeah, the same thing happened to me. I was trying to twist the hammer so that the other face on it showed, and the goddamn top twisted right off.

thats what i did today! i was freaking out im like damn it what did i do then i yeld at dejan(ninjakiwi) because he was there and it was his fault......he is my neighbor

i need egg potral and war baby for whole set

Chris Are

Post by Chris Are » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:25 am

I still have a Sr.Garto for sale if anyone needs him......
For Sale/Trade : Many ScaryGirl City Folk Blind Box, Doma "Acid Sweeties", S4 Dunnys & Chumps.

Good transactions with: AustinRobot, bk_bk, cahrowline, NinJaSkills, stilspinin, tehlilone, unkle77, earthglass, fredrickisdead, unmundane, aka-man, The Boy Wunder, biffpow, xfalcon, mzkayDi, TungTLe, catana68, tunneler66, nikeba11a13, the7000club, sinkFLsink, Lil J NYC, Rejectx

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:29 am

hey u sellin egg potral & war baby?

Chris Are

Post by Chris Are » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:13 am

Mr.Nergles wrote:hey u sellin egg potral & war baby?

Just sold my extra warbaby, had a huge sales thread this month with a lit of acid sweeties....Let me check my stock & get back to you..
For Sale/Trade : Many ScaryGirl City Folk Blind Box, Doma "Acid Sweeties", S4 Dunnys & Chumps.

Good transactions with: AustinRobot, bk_bk, cahrowline, NinJaSkills, stilspinin, tehlilone, unkle77, earthglass, fredrickisdead, unmundane, aka-man, The Boy Wunder, biffpow, xfalcon, mzkayDi, TungTLe, catana68, tunneler66, nikeba11a13, the7000club, sinkFLsink, Lil J NYC, Rejectx

Mr.Nergles

Post by Mr.Nergles » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:51 am

thanks

NinjaKiwi

Post by NinjaKiwi » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:03 am

hrmph.

i didn't break it :doubt:

[ Added: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:24 am ]
Chris Are wrote:Image
I still have a Sr.Garto for sale if anyone needs him......

Wow nice seems like you have the whole series!

[ Added: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:31 am ]
there probaly will be another series 2 because on the box it says Doma Acid Sweeties minifigures Series 01

Therefore, no smoking.