forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 157  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:54 pm 

cjs wrote:
Hi,

I found some guys selling around 10-12 normal bearbricks from serie 33 for a total of approx 63$ + shipping (high rated seller). Is that too cheap to be legit?

Br,
CJS

Depending on the design, the 100%'s can be really affordable when bought in bulk like that as they don't really sell for too much. Just make sure to get pics of the boxes to verify if you're worried about them being authentic.

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...
http://www.reboundicon.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:15 pm 

It looks like there will finally be more Fragment Woods being released at Medicom Plus on the 29th, so at least more into the market.

I also had the pleasure of visiting with Eric So yesterday and finding out I was a collector of Be@rbricks he gave me a full set of the So Fun series and also the Estate Rainbow set as well, all still sealed from 2002...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:20 am 

CanadianTurbo wrote:
It looks like there will finally be more Fragment Woods being released at Medicom Plus on the 29th, so at least more into the market.

I also had the pleasure of visiting with Eric So yesterday and finding out I was a collector of Be@rbricks he gave me a full set of the So Fun series and also the Estate Rainbow set as well, all still sealed from 2002...

Envy you. Looks like you are having your dream job.

BE@RBRICK BLOG

400% Be@rbrick SALE

Good trade:
phaughey, CanadianTurbo, justvincent, onlybobafett, New Addictions,Sean6bucks, realtyguy808

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 pm 

cjs wrote:
Hello again!

Here is the start of my collection. Really love these bears. I even have 70%'s on my briefcase and weekend bag now :)

What do you think?

I love the excitement of new collectors. Great start!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:38 pm 

Looking for the following Mastermind 400% Bearbricks:

Last edited by drewproduces on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:57 pm 

CanadianTurbo wrote:

Awesome haul, how did you manage to meet him?

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:30 am 

Rebound wrote:

I am luckily enough working in toys in Hong Kong so I get to meet lots of people and I have had the pleasure of meeting Eric a few times now, but this was the first time I got to visit his studio space.

Good luck on the Mastermind search Drew, I only have the first myself.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:38 am 

CanadianTurbo wrote:
Rebound wrote:

I am luckily enough working in toys in Hong Kong so I get to meet lots of people and I have had the pleasure of meeting Eric a few times now, but this was the first time I got to visit his studio space.

Hah thanks. These are tough to find. i scored the large skull MM 400+100 from HK recently (not Sense version) and it was pricey.

If you see any of these in HK for sale, i'll pay you a nice finders fee.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:36 pm 

CanadianTurbo wrote:
Rebound wrote:

That's awesome do you help great or market the toys?

Erics stuff is great, his Hellboy is one of my favorite pieces to date. I can imagine his studio has quite the collection going on. Would love to see pics haha.

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:09 pm 

CanadianTurbo wrote:

Last 48 Hours have been fruitful! EarthX in SG dug their warehouse for me and found the 2 black ones i was missing! Hoo ah!

Now, to find these impossible gold and silver metallic versions....... :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:20 pm 

Congrats on picking those up Drew!

I am just back from ToyCon UK and I grabbed the carded Konatsu 100% and a friend helped me grab the Mari 100% from TTE in Bangkok, the 400% set sold out stupid fast.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 3:21 pm 

Hello! Anyone know where can i find the 400% evangelion bearbricks? (apart of ebay)
Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:36 am 

^^ I think eBay and second hand shops/sites in Asia is the best bet on those guys.

I did not take my own picture yet but I had to grab the second Nag Nag Nag Bearbrick set. Very high retail price and the 100% included is different than the 400% but you can buy the matching one separately. The box art is spectacular as well, I just had to have this one and I got both 100s.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:51 am 

trecko86 wrote:
Hello! Anyone know where can i find the 400% evangelion bearbricks? (apart of ebay)
Thanks.

I helped another board member find these exact 400% in Japan. If you are interested, hit me up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:27 am 

CanadianTurbo wrote:
^^ I think eBay and second hand shops/sites in Asia is the best bet on those guys.

I did not take my own picture yet but I had to grab the second Nag Nag Nag Bearbrick set. Very high retail price and the 100% included is different than the 400% but you can buy the matching one separately. The box art is spectacular as well, I just had to have this one and I got both 100s.

Color scheme looks like a collab between Shin and Mishka. Not that I care in the grand scheme of things, just pointing it out.

WANTED

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm 

Sideglide wrote:
trecko86 wrote:
Thanks.

I helped another board member find these exact 400% in Japan. If you are interested, hit me up.

He def helped me. I found on japanese yahoo auctions and he helped me get those exact ones them stateside:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:54 pm 

I have seen the red one recently for around $300 US in a toy reselling shop in HK.

I am loving this recent Medicom Plus 1st Anniversary release, have to see what the costs are around town on it...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:14 pm 

Its arround 200 USD in Europe.

Allready pre-ordered one Set of those and a 1000% Camo Warhol.

And now we play the waiting game again...

There are a lot of nice bears in this times Drop. But seems like all of the Babys won´t hit europe. I am going to Japan in the winter, maybe i can score one there.

Markus

https://toysdorado.com/collections/433

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:53 pm 

where are you seeing/pre ordering these drops?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:03 am 

The Camo Warhols are available at all worldwide Medicom accounts, including CJ Mart, but not shipping till October/November. The Yasuto Sasada Peacock set is a Medicom Plus release but does seem to be in fairly good supply and is already out for purchase in the traditional reseller areas like eBay, Yahoo auctions etc.

The new Baby versions are releasing on the 24th, I have seen some pre-orders at triple retail which I think is too steep, but we will see how rare they are, most likely will command a good price going forward. The Konatsu 400% looks to be a lottery via Few Many, and the Medicom Expo is late this year taking place Jul 22-27.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:36 am 

Looking to preorder the camo Warhol in Europe. Anyone know who is stocking the 1000%?

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:
FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:58 pm 

smpt wrote:
Looking to preorder the camo Warhol in Europe. Anyone know who is stocking the 1000%?

Atomplastic offers them allready

http://shop.atomplastic.com/index.php?cPath=46

And Mintyfresh will offer them soon, too.

Markus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:20 pm 

My Yasuto Sasada Set arrived today.

The piece is next to perfection. The graphics, the qualitiy, the box-art, everything is awesome.

Best release in Years!!! (my opinion)

Markus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:09 pm 

really like this one, shame that US is excluded due to licence (rather not have to proxy or ebay). the only thing that bothers me a little is why aren't the ears clear?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:37 pm 

I really like the TMNT design on the Be@r, the ears don't bother me, what makes a Be@rbrick and most don't have cleared ears even though they don't have big mouse/bear ears like Spongebob, Starwars, Marvel, etc.

Not sure on the Medicom Expo Star Wars releases, some are ok, but another Darth Vader seems like too much, more Fragment Wood though...

Another Porcelain Be@r coming too, Japanese this time, with movable joints but a lot more money than the French version.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 157  Next