forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
 Post subject: Re: Toystore list
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:29 pm 

NapGeekcollectibles.com is based in the US!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:34 pm 

I love this list very much. This December, the toy in the United States that was the hottest toy is called the "hatchable." The hatchable is this cute stuffed animal where it is like a bird in an egg. It is very soft and very special for the children. Parents really had a hard time getting these toys because they kept selling out and the stores had to keep a good supply. It reminded me of the cabbage doll when I was a child in the late 1980's. Those dolls were so popular that they went off the shelves right away. They were one of the hottest toys of the 1980's.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:02 pm 

I love a toy store list. I think that by having a good list of great toys, parents can be able to buy the toys that they feel are necessary for their children. I am always in need of great toys for my job and I love this list.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:22 pm 

I really like the toy store list. I am so happy that you have this list because it brings back my childhood days when my parents bought me toys.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 554 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23