Dum English

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

jake3759

Dum English

Post by jake3759 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:53 am

Does anyone know anything about the Dum English toys and how much they are worth in today's market? Dum English was a collaboration between Ron English and Chris Brown which was released some years ago. I have one of their toys which is signed by both of them and I was just curious to see how much it is worth nowadays. Any help is appreciated. Or if someone could point me in the right direction that would be awesome. Thanks

fakeXsound

Re: Dum English

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:25 pm

They were originally $140. To the general art toy community, it's probably stayed there or gone down in value given Chris Brown's beating up women. But if you find the right Ron English collector, you could maybe get $175.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

lamuna

Re: Dum English

Post by lamuna » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:08 pm

The big size ones go for quite high on ebay...If you are selling it, try on ebay. I've seen them selling for over 500. The necklace versions on the other hand go for much less, like 100
Transactions with: adik.na.chinoy, bigbad99, bigrookieinc, BurymewithmyToys, CasperNY, DrewBlood, dxjock, eckotyper, FericFanatic, Floyd 44, iNom, Kevbayer, lilmyk, Manzel, MusicMan02, paulzdeep, PJPVIV, oversprayed, rice_money, rustedhalo, snooker, surfjord, THeONePG16, therealmc, timselF, trustinSTARS, wigalicous, xbtran, flabby, gmiddleswarth
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187191