How much is this collection worth?

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

juliajmusic

How much is this collection worth?

Post by juliajmusic » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:13 pm

Not sure if it's the right place to post about prices but...
I got this small (28 pcs) collection from a friend and I have absolutely no idea how much it's worth. Some of these go for $10 on ebay, Hollywood one is around $30. They are mostly 4/5 condition, some 3/5 I'd say (some small spots).
How much would you say is a reasonable price for all of these?
I appreciate your help :)
P.S: not selling anything here
link https://ibb.co/gawVTx

SpecialKAC18

Re: How much is this collection worth?

Post by SpecialKAC18 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 am

A lot of this is just going to be custom fodder (i.e. something people turn into a custom). Also, you can’t use eBay listing prices as what people will pay for something. You need to look at completed listings. For example, the last Hollywood Dunny sold went for less than $10 shipped.
Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

hitechkoolaid

Post by hitechkoolaid » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:23 pm

It will be worth even less if you don't have the Boxes and foil (if they came packaged that way).

juliajmusic

Post by juliajmusic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:44 pm

SpecialKAC18 wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:47 am
A lot of this is just going to be custom fodder (i.e. something people turn into a custom). Also, you can’t use eBay listing prices as what people will pay for something. You need to look at completed listings. For example, the last Hollywood Dunny sold went for less than $10 shipped.
Thanks for info. It's really hard to find all of them online with prices, I just wanna make sure nothing is too fancy here

juliajmusic

Post by juliajmusic » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:46 pm

hitechkoolaid wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:23 pm
It will be worth even less if you don't have the Boxes and foil (if they came packaged that way).
yeah I know :( they came like this, no boxes