Signature vs No Signature

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

liberationplease

Signature vs No Signature

Post by liberationplease » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi, I was going to make fairly small batches of some figures, hand finish and paint them, do people usually sign things like that, or just have your name built into the mold? or neither?

thanks

fakeXsound

Re: Signature vs No Signature

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:04 pm

For something like a custom Dunny, they're often signed on the bum or signed and numbered under the foot. If they're bagged & tagged, the tag is often signed and numbered.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 pm

I was going to say pretty much exactly the same thing. Dunno how you always manage to beat me to these things man. Uncanny! :D
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Yardarm51 wrote:I was going to say pretty much exactly the same thing. Dunno how you always manage to beat me to these things man. Uncanny! :D
Ha, I'm just on here too often. I procrastinate from work as much as I can. :lol:
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

eckotyper

Post by eckotyper » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:35 pm

personal preference i suppose. i was signing the feet, but i also have did just the packaging as well.