Fungisaurs Kickstarter!

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

rjarmstrong100

Fungisaurs Kickstarter!

Post by rjarmstrong100 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:55 pm

Hi all, if posting about kickstarters isn't allowed let me know and I'll take this down.

Fungisaurs Kickstarter campaign is live now!
Please support our new, original line of mystery-box toys and accompanying AR mobile game.
The first 48 hours of crowdfunding is crucial so if you like Fungisaurs, we'd love your help in getting the word out! http://kck.st/2jbL70U

Successful Sales

Buying from:griffndunn, iron paw

Selling to:

Litalambfries

Re: Fungisaurs Kickstarter!

Post by Litalambfries » Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:25 pm

As someone who both loves dinosaurs and taking photos of mushrooms on hikes, I adore these designs! Well done

mickeymoosh

Post by mickeymoosh » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:50 am

these look great.

hopefully we will see more creatives have successful kickstarter campaigns.

amavevera

Post by amavevera » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:44 pm

I admired them yesterday at DCON, they look amazing! Original and cool.
Best of luck with the Kickstarter :rock:
good sellers: NotNotARobot, julesatschool, popoyu, rach86, maz78, ginner, trentmatth, SecurityGeek, sn1zln3rd, fredrickisdead, lunabee, jtoki, mrdave, lixx, crippled pigeon, HaynMade, typo21, EBIII, Shankweather, dunnyjake
good buyers: alaina, rco, tr3e, multpersonality, fes, jenifirst, mrdave, SerpentTongue, badtz313, citizenwayne, aruss, fast1590, Spooky+
good trades: bk_bk, sn1zln3rd, gazpacho, ZAM, g-bo, jazzydan, turnone, BoxingXius, Dupper, delusionalexit2, marly_k

my collection: http://rotocasted.com/amavevera/

rjarmstrong100

Post by rjarmstrong100 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:06 am

Thanks to both of you! The team has put in a lot of work to make the figures, AR app, and the Kickstarter as good as possible.

Feel free to help us out and share the post on Facebook or like our Facebook page! We'll be having contests shortly to win some of the painted resin prototypes.
Successful Sales

Buying from:griffndunn, iron paw

Selling to: