forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:53 pm 

For those who have pre-ordered through BAIT, have you received your order yet???
It was supposed to be released back in March.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:16 am 

metrofrog2 wrote:
For those who have pre-ordered through BAIT, have you received your order yet???
It was supposed to be released back in March.

not yet, here is the update/explanation bait sent out on may 26:

Quote:
Dear Customer,

If this is the first time you receive our communication, please accept our apologies. We had sent this to your email account a few months back thru our general customer service email account, and it may have gone to your spam/promotions folder. We have created a dedicated email account for the Murakami DOB communication to hopefully get this communication to your inbox with no issues. You may email any questions/concerns regarding your order directly to murakami_support@baitme.com, and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.

Thanks for purchasing the Murakami DOB figure. Unfortunately, there were damages to a significant portion of the shipments during shipping to our USA and Euro distribution centers, and we are currently reproducing those damaged units. We regret to inform you that your unit was part of the damaged portion, and we have to ask for your patience to wait for the replacement production to complete before getting your order.

The reproduction process will finish in August, and we will ship them out early September. If you prefer to cancel your order instead, simply email us at murakami_support@baitme.com, and we will help you out with that.

We are very sorry for your troubles.

Best regards,
BAIT Inc

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:58 pm 

Yea I was told the same in April; yet, still waiting to hear back from them. I just emailed them last night to see what's going on with my order but thanks to your enlightenment, I'm sure I'm in the safe raft as you....

The "damage" must've been on a larger scale as they told me MOST of the productions had to go back to be fixed.

Anyways, hopefully they don't end up cancelling on our orders as that won't be fair for all of us who are waiting patiently.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:40 pm 

[I didn't order one of these, but I know someone that did. Here's the info I gathered myself from the situation]

They did ship out some orders to people a few months back from the initial pre-order wave. And since the complaints were coming in before they fulfilled all the orders, they simply didn't ship the rest knowing alot would be sent back to them anyways. And at 10lbs each, that's alot of return shipping to eat.

For orders that were shipped and received by the customer, they were given the option to keep it and be issued a small refund or could ship it back to BAIT and BAIT would send them a replacement once the replacement figures were produced. These customers had a window of time to let BAIT know which action they were taking. If you said nothing, it was assumed you were keeping the one you received.

All orders that were not shipped to customers, they kept those orders open and automatically will be replacing yours regardless if you saw the email a few months back.

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<