forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:34 pm 

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm unable to checkout on the tomenosuke international site. When I hit checkout from the cart I am redirected to site called tokyobandmall.com. Is that normal? On tokyobandmall.com I am unable to create an account. I can enter all my info but there is no way to click on the "confirm information" button. This seems really strange. I have had other people check it and the same thing happens for them. I have asked tomenosuke but have not received a response. Does the site normally redirect like that? Am I missing something? Thanks for helping.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:11 am 

Deadeye wrote:
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm unable to checkout on the tomenosuke international site. When I hit checkout from the cart I am redirected to site called tokyobandmall.com. Is that normal? On tokyobandmall.com I am unable to create an account. I can enter all my info but there is no way to click on the "confirm information" button. This seems really strange. I have had other people check it and the same thing happens for them. I have asked tomenosuke but have not received a response. Does the site normally redirect like that? Am I missing something? Thanks for helping.

I think that happened to me once a long time ago, what you have to do is send them an email of what you want to order and they will send you a invoice thru paypal and you fill out everything and then just pay for it and they will send you a confirmation email if it went thru.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:02 pm 

Yeah, I'd follow Merlin's advice on this. Tomenosuke has a pretty sterling rep for customer service so firing them an email would be best.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.