Can't checkout on Tomenosuke?

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Deadeye

Can't checkout on Tomenosuke?

Post by Deadeye » Sat May 13, 2017 6:34 pm

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm unable to checkout on the tomenosuke international site. When I hit checkout from the cart I am redirected to site called tokyobandmall.com. Is that normal? On tokyobandmall.com I am unable to create an account. I can enter all my info but there is no way to click on the "confirm information" button. This seems really strange. I have had other people check it and the same thing happens for them. I have asked tomenosuke but have not received a response. Does the site normally redirect like that? Am I missing something? Thanks for helping.

Merlin

Re: Can't checkout on Tomenosuke?

Post by Merlin » Wed May 17, 2017 10:11 pm

Deadeye wrote:Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm unable to checkout on the tomenosuke international site. When I hit checkout from the cart I am redirected to site called tokyobandmall.com. Is that normal? On tokyobandmall.com I am unable to create an account. I can enter all my info but there is no way to click on the "confirm information" button. This seems really strange. I have had other people check it and the same thing happens for them. I have asked tomenosuke but have not received a response. Does the site normally redirect like that? Am I missing something? Thanks for helping.
I think that happened to me once a long time ago, what you have to do is send them an email of what you want to order and they will send you a invoice thru paypal and you fill out everything and then just pay for it and they will send you a confirmation email if it went thru.

Check my transactions here
My dealings

Yardarm51

Re: Can't checkout on Tomenosuke?

Post by Yardarm51 » Sat May 20, 2017 1:02 pm

Yeah, I'd follow Merlin's advice on this. Tomenosuke has a pretty sterling rep for customer service so firing them an email would be best.
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.