forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:50 am 

I thought I would start a KR prototype, sample, and ultra rare thread.
Whatcha got?

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:54 am 

A couple of my old ones.
I don't have the MAD anymore.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 am 

So how do folks get a hold of stuff like that. I guess it'll be different for each case but I assume most are from personal hook-ups or knowing someone in the company etc.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 am 

Yardarm51 wrote:
So how do folks get a hold of stuff like that. I guess it'll be different for each case but I assume most are from personal hook-ups or knowing someone in the company etc.

sometimes hookups
KR used to give some away esp at SDCC in the mystery box things WAY back in the day when SDCC had better releases
sometimes the artist
sometimes other means, hell there is a Jermaine Rogers KR sample shirt on ebay right now that was never made
ex employees
etc...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:12 am 

My buddy Sergio biought his art of war dunny prototype from Noel.

redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:
Great stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:24 pm 

IgorVentura wrote:
My buddy Sergio biought his art of war dunny prototype from Noel.

:shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:00 pm 

a few more prototypes (not mine)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 pm 

OG 3D printed KR Bot mold.