Laugh A Lope - my first toy

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

DailyDouble

Laugh A Lope - my first toy

Post by DailyDouble » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:40 pm

Hello kidrobot forums,

First post here, read the rules and this seemed ok but forgive me if I've placed this in the wrong location.

I wanted to share with you folks my resin toy making endeavor and first toy release.
hand sculpted, cast, and airbrushed, some process videos and lots more pics can be found on my:

instagram - https://www.instagram.com/nd2art

store - http://nd2.bigcartel.com

I have a limited quantity of all available at the moment, but I've been making them pretty steadily as they are sold through, other than the limited edition paints. Some of you may have seen a post about this guy on Vinyl Pulse

Finally, this obviously my first toy release and project. I have another design in the works and love any constructive thoughts on my work and presentation!

thanks,

Niles - niles@nd2art.com

Yardarm51

Re: Laugh A Lope - my first toy

Post by Yardarm51 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:17 pm

That's a pretty cool looking design you have there. I'll be curious to see what customizers do with that shape. Welcome to the board by the way. Can be pretty quiet around here at times but hopefully a few of the other designers here will chime in!
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

bashturd

Re: Laugh A Lope - my first toy

Post by bashturd » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 am

I like that design a lot, will definitely be going on my list of things to pick up.