forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:54 pm


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:54 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 am
Posts: 158
surprised that krusty went so fast... homer sat for weeks.

_________________
i want your skulls


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue May 12, 2015 5:18 pm
Posts: 14
Homer is still available, but honestly, the krusty looks way better IMO and the chase one would be amazing.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:51 am
Posts: 176
Location: Australia
anyone who getting the south park? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
yup! First one in a long time! :D

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:49 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
Woah... been such a long time since my last visit on here. Who managed to score themselves a flower, and what does everyone think of it? Personally it's my favourite piece to come out of English in a long while - quality looks top notch, and the size is epic.. glad to see something come out of what he has painted for so long, rather than on the spot grin creations - which is what seemed to be happening for a few months there..

Image
Image
Image

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:46 pm
Posts: 5681
Location: Euro zone (IRL)
bammoman wrote:
Woah... been such a long time since my last visit on here. Who managed to score themselves a flower, and what does everyone think of it? Personally it's my favourite piece to come out of English in a long while - quality looks top notch, and the size is epic.. glad to see something come out of what he has painted for so long, rather than on the spot grin creations - which is what seemed to be happening for a few months there..

Image
Image
Image


They looked nice, but silly money.

_________________
My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:
FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:16 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
Yeh I don't know so much - much larger and made from steel.. seems to be in a different bracket of size and quality from his usual pieces which generally sell for about half of these..

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:46 pm
Posts: 5681
Location: Euro zone (IRL)
bammoman wrote:
Yeh I don't know so much - much larger and made from steel.. seems to be in a different bracket of size and quality from his usual pieces which generally sell for about half of these..



Didn't realise they were made of steel, that most probably explains the price. They sold out pretty fast

_________________
My Collection of Peecols

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:
FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
Yeh man I believe so.. so should be a pretty nice and heavy piece in hand. Definitely steep on pricing as far as affordability goes, but I think it's pretty on par as far as value goes.

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 am
Posts: 450
bammoman wrote:
Yeh I don't know so much - much larger and made from steel.. seems to be in a different bracket of size and quality from his usual pieces which generally sell for about half of these..

According to JPS, they are listed as mixed media and made of vinyl that's reinforced by steel:
http://www.jpsgallery.com/products/prod ... 70221a.htm

While they have steel in them, they are made of vinyl, not steel. Steel was most likely used inside the vinyl to help keep them upright.

Either way, they still aren't worth $1k

_________________
con-art.com
conart.studio on instagram
conart.studio on facebook
conart.studio on twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
I'm not too sure, it could be a mix, I have a set on the way so I'll let you know what materials they used for which parts - But they retailed at $510 each not $1k haha..

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:07 am
Posts: 1740
Location: The PHX
Ron English x Deadmau5

Won this in an online raffle from Omaze.com

Image
Image
Image

_________________
My collection: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=182685

My Dealings: http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=83419&p=2460950#p2460950

It's all GroOoOvy!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:04 am
Posts: 17
New Sculpture porcelain with Ron English x K.Olin tribu

TEMPER TOT PORCELAIN EDITION

Image



50 ex only
18cm
on sale in a K.Olin tribu Shop now : https://www.artandtoys.com/fr/ron-english/1546-sculpture-temper-tot-porcelain-by-ron-english.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
Looks awesome!

MAZ wrote:
New Sculpture porcelain with Ron English x K.Olin tribu

TEMPER TOT PORCELAIN EDITION

Image



50 ex only
18cm
on sale in a K.Olin tribu Shop now : https://www.artandtoys.com/fr/ron-english/1546-sculpture-temper-tot-porcelain-by-ron-english.html

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:27 am
Posts: 450
Does anyone know if the baseball hat on the Compound x Charlie Grin is removable?

I thought it would be since I've seen some photos without it, and I don't think the 4ft version even has one, but it feels difficult to take off and I don't want to break it.

Image

_________________
con-art.com
conart.studio on instagram
conart.studio on facebook
conart.studio on twitter


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:22 am
Posts: 407
Location: Qld, Australia
fribhey wrote:
Does anyone know if the baseball hat on the Compound x Charlie Grin is removable?

I thought it would be since I've seen some photos without it, and I don't think the 4ft version even has one, but it feels difficult to take off and I don't want to break it.

Image


I was wondering the same thing haha, I feel like there might be a hole in the top of his head though to keep the hat on??

_________________
My Collection http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=252936
Great Transactions & Trades: Cyrus_Behnam, oakleywake, deadlemming & Fureek
Looking for: Ron English Telegrinnies Gold, Rex Pistol Barney Grin & Dum English Pink & Blue!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group