BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

User avatar
realtyguy808
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm

BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by realtyguy808 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:59 pm

Just wanted to give the fellow boardies a heads up. I purchased a soul droid AP from Komega back in March of last year. I bought the AP cause he said it was already finished and he could ship quickly as it would not have to be made to order. Until this day I have yet to receive the piece. On multiple occasions he said he would be shipping the piece however I have still not received the item.

I also purchased a zombie from him which he also took a while to ship. It was only after I filed a paypal claim against him that he shipped the zombie. The time had expired on the soul droid AP so I couldn't file a claim on that one.

I'm not sure if other people have had issues with him however for those considering purchasing anything from him in the future please beware.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Best regards.

rg808



User avatar
Nothing371
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:18 am
Location: Ivalice

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by Nothing371 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:08 pm

It's really sad how artists keep doing this to people.
Good transactions: NaturalJoe, VapDee, Mhpgear1, Ryn, Dank82, Stacyjean, Danryan, Tweeder422, bla8, izzy, candycloud27, bltsports25, del730, homerj, JMDawg33, pghrobot, Techhuis, cm, DabCity2, glock325, Erroneous, normanjr, kitman34, Greggygreg, turdhole, Adultswim666, Nonegious, DrkFD3S, thermometer, Kingly Decay, w33zy16, jeanclaudeAdam

Great trades: Ghost, Tweeder422, mrxwormxsayz, dondaka, W.I.L.D., fdot, MiggaWhaat, AK4play, elias, Spenc, MattPower

User avatar
realtyguy808
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by realtyguy808 » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:12 pm

Nothing371 wrote:It's really sad how artists keep doing this to people.

It makes things so much harder for the majority of artists who are up and up and have integrity. A few bad apples spoil the bunch.

User avatar
whitefalconTLE
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: U.S.A

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by whitefalconTLE » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Yep I've had some trouble with a fewartists as well, still waiting on a few and others just took an extremely long time to get to me but I did eventually get (thankfully). But lack of communication/lying about shipping out and excuses after excuses just gets to be too much at some point. Good luck man, hope you can somehow get a refund for this.
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)




If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

User avatar
hitechkoolaid
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by hitechkoolaid » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:21 pm

Glad to see I'm not the only one. He never responded to any of my e-mails about the Free additional custom he promised with the Hecho en Mexico series. I just gave up on trying and considered it a wash.

On a side note, I highly recommend dealing with Avatar666. He is great with communications and very helpful.

User avatar
Kidrobot Guru
Posts: 13259
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 2:13 pm
Location: NYC

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by Kidrobot Guru » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:56 am

Good luck with this!

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:20 pm

This is out of left field.. Because I had contacted you numerous times saying i was going through a divorce and i was also moving and it was going to be a while until i was able to recover the commissions and customs i had made being i did not have access to the studio in my old location.

You got a FULL refund for the Zombie.. i have the PayPal note to prove it.. i did not ever get the zombie back nor did i ever ask for it back from you.

You constantly bothered me asking me when your custom would be done like a 3 year old kid asking if its time to open gifts for his birthday after i specifically told you it was going to be a few months before it was finished.

and as for hitechkoolaid You never sent me an email .. nor did Chakal or Moreno ever contact me letting me know the emails of the winners. I was not the curator for that show.

Sorry it took longer than expected.. but you are the only person who I've ever had a problem with. And sorry i was not able to put my life on hold to look for the box with your custom on it.. i had more important things to take care of.. Plus you never asked me for a refund.. if you were so distraught about the whole situation you can have simply asked for your money back. instead of saying you would wait until i was able to get it from my old studio.

User avatar
realtyguy808
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by realtyguy808 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:59 pm

Please get your facts in order before posting.

If I have to I can post all of the texts and messages of our conversations showing that what you claim is not true.

Please note that you never refunded me any money for the zombies. I was forced to file a paypal claim because the item was never sent. Once I told you I filed the claim you shipped and I eventually received the item. The claim expired with nothing transpiring as the item was received.

I'm not sure why you feel this post is "coming out of left field' because the only time you ever responded to any of my texts is when I gave you a heads up that I may need to make a post like this in order to warn people about how you conduct business.

I have been a boardie here for many years and have dealt with many people and artists over the years. I'm sure many people will vouch for my good standing and my integrity. I understand that things happen and I have waited years for some of my customs. I don't have a problem with that. Most artists are trustworthy and communicate with their clients. The only time I have a problem is when there is no communication and when people lie. I don't feel like I'm out of line writing a post like this when you have the piece completed for nearly a year and yet have made no attempt to ship it to the customer. When a purchase is made from an artist, a contract is also made. You failed to deliver on your end of the contract.

User avatar
whitefalconTLE
Posts: 3931
Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Location: U.S.A

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by whitefalconTLE » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:33 pm

If an artist has the time to post the item for sale and take hard-earned cash for the item, then they have the time to ship that item. Life happens but if you take money from someone, you ship them what they bought. Don't take the money if you don't have the time to ship it out. :partyman:
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)




If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:26 pm

realtyguy808 wrote:Please get your facts in order before posting.

If I have to I can post all of the texts and messages of our conversations showing that what you claim is not true.

Please note that you never refunded me any money for the zombies. I was forced to file a paypal claim because the item was never sent. Once I told you I filed the claim you shipped and I eventually received the item. The claim expired with nothing transpiring as the item was received.

I'm not sure why you feel this post is "coming out of left field' because the only time you ever responded to any of my texts is when I gave you a heads up that I may need to make a post like this in order to warn people about how you conduct business.

I have been a boardie here for many years and have dealt with many people and artists over the years. I'm sure many people will vouch for my good standing and my integrity. I understand that things happen and I have waited years for some of my customs. I don't have a problem with that. Most artists are trustworthy and communicate with their clients. The only time I have a problem is when there is no communication and when people lie. I don't feel like I'm out of line writing a post like this when you have the piece completed for nearly a year and yet have made no attempt to ship it to the customer. When a purchase is made from an artist, a contract is also made. You failed to deliver on your end of the contract.


I communicated with you many times that i was not able to ship and I will ship when I was able to contact the custom (as i stated before it was packed up in a box because of a sudden life shift) because I had a other more important priorities i had to resolve before I got there. Yes i made the mistake of accepting payment. You received a custom Skull head that I also made you and the Zombie you purchased that you claim was late but was delivered a month after you purchased (which is normal for shipping from USA to HW) No one else complained about the month delay of the zombies.. And most went over seas to the UK which took longer. I understand your frustration and knew the situation and had the ability to ask for a refund at any time but you did not. Then you come and try to slander my name because you have not received something you agreed to wait for. I also sent you a Shadoe Delgado custom and a Zalien custom for my apology about the time it has taken.

I had many times expressed that it would be a while until i can send this out because of my situation where you had agreed it was ok (not happily but agreed to an ok).

You could had simply asked for a refund if you had a problem with it but instead you agreed to wait.

I am not out to jack anyone for their money ..

User avatar
hitechkoolaid
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by hitechkoolaid » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:52 am

Well seeing I tried contacting you through your Store and via the e-mail address Avatar gave me that is strange that 2 e-mails would not reach you.

komega_art@yahoo.com is the address that I personally sent to. Don't know if Storenvy is the same e-mail address.

E-mail was sent on 11/13/14

Also was told directly by him that all the names were passed on to you, in which I also included in the e-mail I had sent to you. Like I said, I gave up and figured if I hadn't gotten a response in 2 attempts I'm not going to waste my time bothering you seeing it was "free".

This is EXACTLY what was sent to me from him and I still have the e-mail.

"Hi again!
about Komega custom we let him know who got the free custom, you can contact directly at komega_art@yahoo.com
we provide your name"

I have dealt with him multiple times and completely trust him. You must be having e-mail issues if you aren't getting any of these e-mails that have been sent to you by multiple people.

Blood101
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: CT

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by Blood101 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:20 am

everyone has personal problems but when you get money for goods and let those problems interfere , the artist is at fault in a way.. im not picking sides either. ive waited a tad over a year for things but i was always in contact with the artist. communication is golden ( ill crawl back into my hole now )
Image
Good dealings with"pukingaso, codedecoinc,kidrobotNY, bk_bk,BlackCloudHell,motorbot,The Octopus,BruteSquad, gmiddleswarth,Amethystcape"

FOR SALE http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=245437

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:27 pm

I take 100% fault. My point is Lee knew it was taking a while and I had expressed it was going to be a while for me to be able to get that box. I communicated that to him. I sent him other packages in between those conversations. It's not like I never sent him anything. I sent him the commission he got from me and a zombie he purchased. The AP was at another location as it was sold as I was in between locations (6 hours away).

My point is he knew this specific custom had a lag time on it. If he did not want to wait he should have asked for a refund.

So all in all now he gets a refund. And I have an extra fosl mecha.

All could have been dealt with without a public cry.

Blood101
Posts: 1279
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 7:29 pm
Location: CT

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by Blood101 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:35 pm

got ya. well hope this is sorted
Image
Good dealings with"pukingaso, codedecoinc,kidrobotNY, bk_bk,BlackCloudHell,motorbot,The Octopus,BruteSquad, gmiddleswarth,Amethystcape"

FOR SALE http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=245437

User avatar
realtyguy808
Posts: 2129
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by realtyguy808 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 pm

I will let people judge for themselves if what you said was truthful.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:23 pm

realtyguy808 wrote:I will let people judge for themselves if what you said was truthful.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

I will add this link to my profile on Instagram and Facebook. I have zero to hide or lie about. I am not sure what your attempt here is.

It is as simple as if you did not want to wait then you should just have asked for a refund. You never asked for one.. crap came up and now you are trying to blast my integrity on a public forum like some keyboard ninja.

I sent you other items while you waited for your AP droid.. How hard is it to grasp that i did not have the item on me or with me and you were ok to wait for the item. I could have refunded you at anytime but you did not choose to ask for a refund you wanted to wait until i located the box custom.

You can let people decide on their own. But let me just add that no one has had a problem other than you.

Everyone was ok with the fact that crap came up and i had to re group my life. i do this as a hobby it is not my full time job.

Yes i accepted money from Lee but he also accepted to wait. And yes i accept fault in bad communication. But you come on a public forum and say i took your money and never sent you anything is pretty bold.

User avatar
ontheDL
Posts: 5542
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:53 pm
Location: O_o

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by ontheDL » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:46 pm

I think it's the fact that you told him you were shipping his stuff, several times over a 6 month period, and the proceeded to not do anything and ignore his messages. Also the "who is this?" ...Classic. If you had been up front about shipping in the first place, I'm sure it woulda been fine, as it seems Lee was pretty patient with you.

From an outsider's perspective, you're in the wrong.

User avatar
hitechkoolaid
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by hitechkoolaid » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:50 pm

KMGA wrote:

I will add this link to my profile on Instagram and Facebook. I have zero to hide or lie about. I am not sure what your attempt here is.

It is as simple as if you did not want to wait then you should just have asked for a refund. You never asked for one.. crap came up and now you are trying to blast my integrity on a public forum like some keyboard ninja.

I sent you other items while you waited for your AP droid.. How hard is it to grasp that i did not have the item on me or with me and you were ok to wait for the item. I could have refunded you at anytime but you did not choose to ask for a refund you wanted to wait until i located the box custom.

You can let people decide on their own. But let me just add that no one has had a problem other than you.

Everyone was ok with the fact that crap came up and i had to re group my life. i do this as a hobby it is not my full time job.

Yes i accepted money from Lee but he also accepted to wait. And yes i accept fault in bad communication. But you come on a public forum and say i took your money and never sent you anything is pretty bold.

Well, seeing that thread clearly showed you lied to Lee about already shipping his package (picture of the receipt clearly shows you hadn't shipped it when you had claimed you did) it was eye opening.

You said it was already shipped on 09/19/14 yet the receipt clearly shows it wasn't shipped until 09/30/14.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 8337874231

Also, Lee NEVER said you didn't ship him anything, he CLEARLY stated in the OP that you took awhile to ship his zombie.
Last edited by hitechkoolaid on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:58 pm

ontheDL wrote:I think it's the fact that you told him you were shipping his stuff, several times over a 6 month period, and the proceeded to not do anything and ignore his messages. Also the "who is this?" ...Classic. If you had been up front about shipping in the first place, I'm sure it woulda been fine, as it seems Lee was pretty patient with you.

From an outsider's perspective, you're in the wrong.

I never said I wasn't in the wrong? I clearly stated in all of my posts that I was in the wrong.

User avatar
Dank82
Posts: 1874
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 pm
Location: NYC

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by Dank82 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:00 pm

hey man, are you still taking commissions?
Image

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:06 pm

hitechkoolaid wrote:
KMGA wrote:

I will add this link to my profile on Instagram and Facebook. I have zero to hide or lie about. I am not sure what your attempt here is.

It is as simple as if you did not want to wait then you should just have asked for a refund. You never asked for one.. crap came up and now you are trying to blast my integrity on a public forum like some keyboard ninja.

I sent you other items while you waited for your AP droid.. How hard is it to grasp that i did not have the item on me or with me and you were ok to wait for the item. I could have refunded you at anytime but you did not choose to ask for a refund you wanted to wait until i located the box custom.

You can let people decide on their own. But let me just add that no one has had a problem other than you.

Everyone was ok with the fact that crap came up and i had to re group my life. i do this as a hobby it is not my full time job.

Yes i accepted money from Lee but he also accepted to wait. And yes i accept fault in bad communication. But you come on a public forum and say i took your money and never sent you anything is pretty bold.

Well, seeing that thread clearly showed you lied to Lee about already shipping his package (picture of the receipt clearly shows you hadn't shipped it when you had claimed you did) it was eye opening.

You said it was already shipped on 09/19/14 yet the receipt clearly shows it wasn't shipped until 09/30/14.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 8337874217

Also, Lee NEVER said you didn't ship him ANYTHING, he CLEARLY stated in the OP that you took awhile to ship his zombie, you just NEVER shipped him his Soul AP.
And he knew Exactly why the Soul AP was not shipped. So whats the point he is trying to make?

That I took long to ship his Soul AP because of the situations stated above? Yes I admitted that and he knew that. So this is just a point to display my personal life on a public forum?

I have dealt with many collectors and have made hundreds of pieces to date.

All Lee needed to do was ask for a refund if he did not want to wait.

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:08 pm

Dank82 wrote:hey man, are you still taking commissions?
Not until I finish the ones I acquired late in the year. Unless its a 3" Dunny I can make time for one of those.

User avatar
hitechkoolaid
Posts: 1624
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by hitechkoolaid » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:11 pm

KMGA wrote:
hitechkoolaid wrote:
KMGA wrote:

I will add this link to my profile on Instagram and Facebook. I have zero to hide or lie about. I am not sure what your attempt here is.

It is as simple as if you did not want to wait then you should just have asked for a refund. You never asked for one.. crap came up and now you are trying to blast my integrity on a public forum like some keyboard ninja.

I sent you other items while you waited for your AP droid.. How hard is it to grasp that i did not have the item on me or with me and you were ok to wait for the item. I could have refunded you at anytime but you did not choose to ask for a refund you wanted to wait until i located the box custom.

You can let people decide on their own. But let me just add that no one has had a problem other than you.

Everyone was ok with the fact that crap came up and i had to re group my life. i do this as a hobby it is not my full time job.

Yes i accepted money from Lee but he also accepted to wait. And yes i accept fault in bad communication. But you come on a public forum and say i took your money and never sent you anything is pretty bold.

Well, seeing that thread clearly showed you lied to Lee about already shipping his package (picture of the receipt clearly shows you hadn't shipped it when you had claimed you did) it was eye opening.

You said it was already shipped on 09/19/14 yet the receipt clearly shows it wasn't shipped until 09/30/14.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 8337874217

Also, Lee NEVER said you didn't ship him ANYTHING, he CLEARLY stated in the OP that you took awhile to ship his zombie, you just NEVER shipped him his Soul AP.
And he knew Exactly why the Soul AP was not shipped. So whats the point he is trying to make?

That I took long to ship his Soul AP because of the situations stated above? Yes I admitted that and he knew that. So this is just a point to display my personal life on a public forum?

I have dealt with many collectors and have made hundreds of pieces to date.

All Lee needed to do was ask for a refund if he did not want to wait.
How can anyone believe anything you say when you lied multiple times?

You told him you shipped his package. You told him you already had his tracking number. Were the Hecho en Mexico pieces really stuck in customs or did you not ship them when you told Avatar you had shipped them?

I posted the wrong link the first time, but here is the link that clearly shows when Lee's package was officially shipped. It wasn't on or before the 19th as you had told him originally it had already been shipped.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmA ... 8337874231

Heck, did you ever even send Jordan those pieces for the Dopevinyl series? I never saw a single one posted as being pulled. Every other artist had at least one of their pieces pulled.

KMGA
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by KMGA » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:31 pm

I made the Dopevinyl figures for free and 3 happy customers received them. I also made 8 Rasta fosls for free for Dope That got lost and i remade all 8 again for free. Do you need me to give you the names of the people who got the dope fosls?

I made 3 Hecho en Mexico Customs for 50$ each when I was told it was 100$ and even told Mario Moreno i would donate 3 free customs to whoever discovered the easter egg. The easter eggs were never discovered rather it it was told to the buyers that they had an easter egg. Every hecho en mexico figure has an Easter egg under its cap When they were found (if ever) i would give the finder a free custom. Those were never discovered but rather Told to the buyers that i was giving away a free custom. I sent Mario the receipt i did not add a tracking to it because it was going to cost me 80$ to ship them out with tracking. So i chose normal shipping which was still 40$. After everything i agreed to make them 6 customs all together which i still plan on giving them winners the easter egg prize thats 6 customs for less than 100$.

I have never screwed any collector out of anything. If anything i have gave more to this community than gained from it.

My only wrong was bad communication..

I had crap i had to take care of to keep my life afloat. I was not able to travlel 6 hours (2 ways) to pick up a 3" dunny.

I communicated it was going to be a while till he got it .. he agreed. A can i have a refund instead of an OK would have been just as god to me.
Last edited by KMGA on Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Callahan86
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:09 pm

Re: BEWARE WHEN DEALING WITH KOMEGA

Post by Callahan86 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:33 pm

I believe in his right to speak his mind. I served my country so people can have the right to disagree with one another in a manner like this. Now i personally am glad that komega responded but i don't agree with any attempt he has made in silencing his estranged customer. If that was his attempt at all. Komega i have a severe depressive disorder and a lot of anxiety. I hope you know that this waiting game with the disrespect you have shown is something that only increases a person's stress and anxiety. I know you have some excuse because of your situation but I've been in much worse situations because the world is a screwed up place. And are you really happy with using an excuse? I would think not so get back on your horse and keep going.

Post Reply