Dex's CUSTOMS!! PIC HEAVY!! Taking commissions!!

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

DexDexign

Dex's CUSTOMS!! PIC HEAVY!! Taking commissions!!

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 2:26 pm

I want to say thank you to all the people who had supported my work and trusted me with a custom. I'll be updating anything new periodically. Thanx you all for watching!

Thanx for watching and please spread the word!
…and thanx a lot to all the people who commissioned me with customs already!
Last edited by DexDexign on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Trampt• •ForSaleStoreCustomsInstagram

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

HelloKatie

Re: DexDexign Customs - TAKING COMMISSIONS NOW!

Post by HelloKatie » Tue May 20, 2014 2:43 pm

People, seriously get on this. Dex makes some of the cleanest customs around and is awesome to work with! Nothing beats a talented artist with great communication skills when getting a custom. I just might need to take a slot if this doesn't fill up immediately. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us Dex!

mako

Post by mako » Tue May 20, 2014 2:54 pm

:D I second Kmurr, Dex is a super friendly and talented artist, and his customs are rad (I mean he even does the boxes!!) And can you really resist the smile on that kitty ;) ? Dex'll put in more then 100% into his art, he's very easy to get along with, so hit him up with your ideas! :partyman:
FIND ME
http://trampt.com/users/Mako
http://www.graymako.com
http://instagram.com/graymako

GREAT TRANSACTIONS
consumption, okrabelo, spungee, hypnotiq, Dank82, Wilko1212, petitetoilonrouge, griffndunn, rjxdang, shinobistinks, showcivic2001, Angry_bear, wastemoremoney, cornball3, emanic, CankleBreaker, w33zy16, wouldhurtafly, BurymewithmyToys, GC415, jfactor13, Rmetz27, slacker370z, funnymunny, snarebum, Mokushiki, Kiedoy, Cupcakekat, aslee23, Sideglide, sdugicus, p1985, fastfingers21, j0nwalsh, Rampagesp, l8mode, toyJerk, moshepark, Bansheebeat, turnone, c.feng, Shankweather

Collection

Customs Project

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 2:56 pm

mako wrote::D I second Kmurr, Dex is a super friendly and talented artist, and his customs are rad (I mean he even does the boxes!!) And can you really resist the smile on that kitty ;) ? Dex'll put in more then 100% into his art, he's very easy to get along with, so hit him up with your ideas! :partyman:

Thanx Mako :partyman: :rock:

And people should check her project that is EPIC!!
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=246509

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Old boys have their playthings as well as young ones; the difference is only in the price.” -Benjamin Franklin.
Great Peeps: MAKO•NICKNARDS•Callahan86•Tesio•Mikasrhoom•Twentytwo•Thermometer•Salamander•Miami_kr•coreyxc4•Dab City 2•foto junkaay•jfactor13•bungholio•DeSEBticoN•coreyxc4•Bundleofjon•Almightymalikai•PhatBastard•Nisares•Therealchinaman•Kmuray•Russ•Choochoochocobo•

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 3:03 pm

kmurray707 wrote:People, seriously get on this. Dex makes some of the cleanest customs around and is awesome to work with! Nothing beats a talented artist with great communication skills when getting a custom. I just might need to take a slot if this doesn't fill up immediately. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us Dex!

Thanx K! I'm blushing...

foto junkaay

Post by foto junkaay » Tue May 20, 2014 3:47 pm

kmurray707 wrote:People, seriously get on this. Dex makes some of the cleanest customs around and is awesome to work with! Nothing beats a talented artist with great communication skills when getting a custom. I just might need to take a slot if this doesn't fill up immediately. Thanks for sharing your awesome work with us Dex!

OMG, KATIE YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!!! :axe: :axe:

Just Kidding!!

I totally agree with Katie though! I own one of his GID customs from a giveaway that he did when he joined and was shocked how nicely done it was. Great guy all around too! Get customs while they are cheap, you won't regret it!
3A Hatchery Kitty FOUND THANKS TO SHUDDERBROOM
Good and Bad Transactions
Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

bungholio

Post by bungholio » Tue May 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Friendly, talented guy with great communication. Request some toys already, y'all. :rock:

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 4:58 pm

foto junkaay wrote:OMG, KATIE YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR!!! :axe: :axe:

Just Kidding!!

I totally agree with Katie though! I own one of his GID customs from a giveaway that he did when he joined and was shocked how nicely done it was. Great guy all around too! Get customs while they are cheap, you won't regret it!

LOL
Thanx!

Dab City 2

Post by Dab City 2 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Holy shi!t!!! Never knew my buddy Dex had such insane custom skills. He's got my and the population of dab city full support and endorsement! Sick work bro!!

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Dab City 2 wrote:Holy shi!t!!! Never knew my buddy Dex had such insane custom skills. He's got my and the population of dab city full support and endorsement! Sick work bro!!

WOW! Thanx pal!

mikashroom

Post by mikashroom » Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Bump! I remember seeing his first custom on eBay for $15 and I was like, wait-you need to join the boards dude!
Dex do you have an instagram account?
Please help me find THESE

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 7:35 pm

mikashroom wrote:Bump! I remember seeing his first custom on eBay for $15 and I was like, wait-you need to join the boards dude!
Dex do you have an instagram account?

I don't have one, I never got the filter fever.

thevahid010

Post by thevahid010 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:55 pm

dam, these are super pro looking.......well, I shouldn't say looking. They are!

the daft punk custom looks so cool!
Good Transactios: Fully Laced, newsdado, r1ng1ng7, jfactor13, EviL0ne, fastfingers21

Taibhse

Post by Taibhse » Tue May 20, 2014 9:03 pm

Awesome work! .. love the minimalism on that last 'warrior' figure. :rock:
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded!.. demonstrating that nothing should be handled with extreme caution.

TO_designs

Post by TO_designs » Tue May 20, 2014 9:39 pm

still love the look of that plasma warrior! and that cheshire cat is rockin!! good stuff dex cant wait to see what you create next and what ideas people give you to work with!! good luck on the commission work!!

:partyman:
Instagram! Follow me!

TRAMPT Collection

TRAMPT Artist Portfolio! Follow!

Customs for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=193936

GSA/GBA:
150+ successful positive transactions!

Cool peeps:
Shinobistinks!, DrftDrgn21, Merlin, Nicedream, Jaysin, foto junkay, DrewBlood, HOVA, Cheapet, nerps

Pending transactions: greggygreg, Frankthefish, hitechkoolaid

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Tue May 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Appreciate all the good vibes!! Let's create some art toys!!

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Wed May 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Taibhse wrote:Awesome work! .. love the minimalism on that last 'warrior' figure. :rock:

Thanx man!

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Wed May 21, 2014 1:49 pm

New project for my friend Nisares!! In the works, I'll keep you guys posted!

mako

Post by mako » Wed May 21, 2014 2:30 pm

DexDexign wrote:New project for my friend Nisares!! In the works, I'll keep you guys posted!

Woot! can't wait to see what you come up with.
FIND ME
http://trampt.com/users/Mako
http://www.graymako.com
http://instagram.com/graymako

GREAT TRANSACTIONS
consumption, okrabelo, spungee, hypnotiq, Dank82, Wilko1212, petitetoilonrouge, griffndunn, rjxdang, shinobistinks, showcivic2001, Angry_bear, wastemoremoney, cornball3, emanic, CankleBreaker, w33zy16, wouldhurtafly, BurymewithmyToys, GC415, jfactor13, Rmetz27, slacker370z, funnymunny, snarebum, Mokushiki, Kiedoy, Cupcakekat, aslee23, Sideglide, sdugicus, p1985, fastfingers21, j0nwalsh, Rampagesp, l8mode, toyJerk, moshepark, Bansheebeat, turnone, c.feng, Shankweather

Collection

Customs Project

Slowmotion

Post by Slowmotion » Wed May 21, 2014 2:59 pm

DexDexign wrote:Image

O M G
any chance to get a copy of that?
i'm searching for / WTB:
Lord Quas (yellow), MF Doom &
Dunnys: 8" Dievas, 3" Dievas (red), 8" Bad News (white), 3" Bad News (brown), 8" Meltdown (pink)

nice deals:
w33zy16, leoguki, NaganamG, Manzel, Scott_Craw, FriedCoconut

~** selling toys for customizers **~

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Wed May 21, 2014 3:54 pm

Slowmotion wrote:
DexDexign wrote:Image

O M G
any chance to get a copy of that?

I'm stoked you like it. It's my favorite and the one I would love KR made a production version. But in the meantime I'm working in a way to make more. Initially I made two but one of them has a defect with the finishing and the paint became a little fuzzy on the eye. I'll keep you posted, though.

Slowmotion

Post by Slowmotion » Thu May 22, 2014 7:26 am

DexDexign wrote:I'm stoked you like it. It's my favorite and the one I would love KR made a production version. But in the meantime I'm working in a way to make more. Initially I made two but one of them has a defect with the finishing and the paint became a little fuzzy on the eye. I'll keep you posted, though.

Yes please!
This piece is clean as *no swearing allowed* ;)
i'm searching for / WTB:
Lord Quas (yellow), MF Doom &
Dunnys: 8" Dievas, 3" Dievas (red), 8" Bad News (white), 3" Bad News (brown), 8" Meltdown (pink)

nice deals:
w33zy16, leoguki, NaganamG, Manzel, Scott_Craw, FriedCoconut

~** selling toys for customizers **~

DexDexign

Post by DexDexign » Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm

New commission in the works and a give away coming soon. Fancy a sneak pic for the new project?

DexDexign

Re: GIVEAWAY!! DexDexign Customs - TAKING COMMISSIONS NOW!

Post by DexDexign » Sat May 24, 2014 1:00 am

GIVEAWAY TIME!!
Out of gratitude for all the people supporting me and giving me all those kind words, I want to give away a free 4" custom Munny; I'll even pay for shipping. The only thing you have to do is posting what you think it says. Hope you like calligraphy!

Good Luck!!

Nisares

Re: GIVEAWAY!! DexDexign Customs - TAKING COMMISSIONS NOW!

Post by Nisares » Sat May 24, 2014 1:03 am

"Not a bloody toy"
My Collection:
South Park: Complete Series 1, SDCC Mysterion, NYCC GID Dead Kenny, Stick of Truth Set, 6" Grand Wizard Cartman