forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 pm 

So many amazing releases! Loving that Tado piece!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 8:57 am 

I can not wait to see the finished this fantastic piece
Nychos X Mighty Jaxx

Cuspid Skelve, Plasma & Mini Plasma, Mini indigo, Specter Kuma & FROST Kuma
Mini White shadow, Purple Greeter, Starry Violet Mini Skelve, 4-Legged Red Death Masao Skelve Cat, Fire-Eyes Mega - Overcast Kuma, Honey Mini Chases, Frostbite Masao - DrilOne x Kathie Olivas MBG-1812 Custom Bird Greeters, Wilkowski - Drilone - Fools Paradise General zoo - Debris Japan - lighBLACK's "KENI UNO in the mirror" - Jeson Limon - BRENT NOLASCO and other custom Art

whodat1528 Bad seller, do not buy from him - delete it from the forum

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:38 am 

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:06 am 

releases at a random time here next Wed
http://www.circusposterus.com/3d

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:32 pm 

O my God! this is really a piece to own within the own collection, gorgeous! I'm excited for this amazing doctor!
I've already set a reminder on my phone
I can not lose this jewel, I want it! In my collection
Thanx for the big news

Cuspid Skelve, Plasma & Mini Plasma, Mini indigo, Specter Kuma & FROST Kuma
Mini White shadow, Purple Greeter, Starry Violet Mini Skelve, 4-Legged Red Death Masao Skelve Cat, Fire-Eyes Mega - Overcast Kuma, Honey Mini Chases, Frostbite Masao - DrilOne x Kathie Olivas MBG-1812 Custom Bird Greeters, Wilkowski - Drilone - Fools Paradise General zoo - Debris Japan - lighBLACK's "KENI UNO in the mirror" - Jeson Limon - BRENT NOLASCO and other custom Art

whodat1528 Bad seller, do not buy from him - delete it from the forum

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:08 am 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:45 am 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:50 pm 

The Cornetto Trilogy by EVIL CORP/KIBOOKI

Good trades with: Chapper, Bundleofjon, wigalicous, c.feng, unoudid
Good transactions with: Turbobert, Flinst0wned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:14 pm 

Wow! :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:48 pm 

the Fuzzle Thump is awesome! no surprise though. all his pieces are sick.

Successful dealskis:

MC BUCKWURST, hellscrape, HiJaak, DrftDrgn21, gmiddleswarth, hypnotiq, thndrstrk, GKpirate619, Skag, NUGGLIFE, Dickisonk, Sideglide, killbunny, Kush42, yOme, ZopBoy...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 pm 

Soaringboots wrote:
The Cornetto Trilogy by EVIL CORP/KIBOOKI

Flippin' sweet!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:26 pm 

CP Chibis
Brandt Peters, Kathie Olivas, Chris Ryniak, Amanda Spayd
http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/pock ... -10-10-14/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:50 pm 

New Stingy Jack on the way!!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:36 pm 

^nice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:51 pm 

we need more kid robot goods

BEAUTIFUL TRANSACTIONS:

[watty] [BIGWilly92] [restaurador] [j0nwalsh] [quentdiggy] [tevans48371] [wolk] [moop2000] [PinoyJedi] [TerrorPanda] [silviajdm] [arc] [DunnyMeister] [robbieXeff] [ghettoaxe] [sevren] [gnave] [BHKidRobotNYC] [kittycat] [desecration] [mrnvisible] [1upgames] [Quest1] [adik.na.chinoy] [ChewieOK X 2] [robynndarcy] [KFin67] [richL] [clarkp23] [donkeykonk] [NinjaSkills] [HeyJB] [snitz] [amavevera] [Buellster] [ohtwofour] [HiJaak] [xxclandestinexx] [thermometer] [garbagedick] [Quest1] [Flutters] [brobles] [cbizzle9769] [paulzdeep] [Amethystcape] [chocoboy83] [natenineten][snowdragon101] [Freakinkram88] [mzkayDi] [Ak4play] [Actual Size] [babbage1851] [johnnyterrible][paul] [tedmcintyre] [rJl] [chapper] [Pezhead23] [Boysen300] [Lfamc] [Nicedream] [Two Star] [mikeysee] [partyat2am][Riotzact][Noeleaser]

Trade Thread- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=151786

discounted Kidrobot stuff. http://fab.com/8leud6 HAS KIDROBOT ATM!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:26 pm 

from Circus Posterus blog
http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/cray ... signercon/

Crayon Muckey at DesignerCon!

One of the Circus Posterus’ family’s favourite toys of the past couple years has been the adorable and slightly creepy bear from Instinctoy, Muckey. We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Instinctoy for the convention, and we’ll be offering an exclusive early debut sale of the next Muckey colourway, the Crayon Muckey!

We’re absolutely enthralled with this Muckey version. As Instinctoy told us -

“We wanted this color way to be filled with joy, happiness ,and fun. That’s why this Muckey likes to draw things with crayons so much, he looks like a rainbow drew by crayon himself!

You can see his teeth just are like crayons, very cute colors. Usually we can’t use a strong color on his gums because it can be see through from the outside of his face. But this time, the neon yellow is match with the tomato red gums so well! This makes Crayon Muckey so bright and full of energy. The standard white flocking on his belly is now cream, which looks even better and high quality.”

The Crayon Muckey features a delightfully variegated glow-in-the-dark pattern and multicoloured teeth, and will be debuting this November at the Circus Posterus table at DesignerCon. Sales for Instinctoy’s Crayon Muckey will begin at 3:00pm Saturday, and at door opening on Sunday.

See you there!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:08 pm 

halfapparition wrote:
from Circus Posterus blog
http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/cray ... signercon/

Crayon Muckey at DesignerCon!

One of the Circus Posterus’ family’s favourite toys of the past couple years has been the adorable and slightly creepy bear from Instinctoy, Muckey. We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Instinctoy for the convention, and we’ll be offering an exclusive early debut sale of the next Muckey colourway, the Crayon Muckey!

We’re absolutely enthralled with this Muckey version. As Instinctoy told us -

“We wanted this color way to be filled with joy, happiness ,and fun. That’s why this Muckey likes to draw things with crayons so much, he looks like a rainbow drew by crayon himself!

You can see his teeth just are like crayons, very cute colors. Usually we can’t use a strong color on his gums because it can be see through from the outside of his face. But this time, the neon yellow is match with the tomato red gums so well! This makes Crayon Muckey so bright and full of energy. The standard white flocking on his belly is now cream, which looks even better and high quality.”

The Crayon Muckey features a delightfully variegated glow-in-the-dark pattern and multicoloured teeth, and will be debuting this November at the Circus Posterus table at DesignerCon. Sales for Instinctoy’s Crayon Muckey will begin at 3:00pm Saturday, and at door opening on Sunday.

See you there!

I'm really gonna try for this at DCon. Any idea on the price?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:00 pm 

these all just dropped today!

Stingy Jack Pierrot Edition and the Pocket Sideshow!
http://www.circusposterus.com/sofubi

TWO NEW SKELVES
http://www.circusposterus.com/3d

Two New Prints
http://www.circusposterus.com/prints

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:55 pm 

available here
http://www.circusposterus.com/view/Haun ... tle_Muckey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:55 am 

New from Secret Base!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 am 

TOMORROW
SATURDAY, 11.15.14
Bitter Mantis – Heathen Snake and Calliope RELEASE

We’re back from DesignerCon, and right back to work! Thank you to everyone who came out and said hello, bought our work, or came to a signing. We are happy and grateful to call you our collectors, because you are the best people in the world.

We’re previewed these figures at DesignerCon, and now we finally have the rest of our inventory in stock! Both figures are $95 each, or buy the set for the price of $175. Like the others, the heads switch out!

The Bitter Mantis colourway, with switched heads!

These figures will be available on Saturday, November 15th (12 PST) through circusposterus.com and available internationally on November 16th(11am – Japan) through tomenosuke.com

Only half of the edition (30) will be sold through circusposterus.com(North America only, including Canada), and the other half (30) will be sold through tomenosuke.com(International only).
HEATHEN SNAKE (sofubi)
Edition: 60
$95 (each)

CALLIOPE JACKALOPE (sofubi)
$95 (each)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:08 am 

halfapparition wrote:
TOMORROW
SATURDAY, 11.15.14
Bitter Mantis – Heathen Snake and Calliope RELEASE

We’re back from DesignerCon, and right back to work! Thank you to everyone who came out and said hello, bought our work, or came to a signing. We are happy and grateful to call you our collectors, because you are the best people in the world.

We’re previewed these figures at DesignerCon, and now we finally have the rest of our inventory in stock! Both figures are $95 each, or buy the set for the price of $175. Like the others, the heads switch out!

The Bitter Mantis colourway, with switched heads!

These figures will be available on Saturday, November 15th (12 PST) through circusposterus.com and available internationally on November 16th(11am – Japan) through tomenosuke.com

Only half of the edition (30) will be sold through circusposterus.com(North America only, including Canada), and the other half (30) will be sold through tomenosuke.com(International only).
HEATHEN SNAKE (sofubi)
$95 (each)

CALLIOPE JACKALOPE (sofubi)
$95 (each)

Damn you half... Damn you...

For Trade
For Sale

- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:47 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next