Official Joe Ledbetter Thread (JLED)

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

timmyummy

Re: Official Joe Ledbetter Thread (JLED)

Post by timmyummy » Fri May 08, 2015 9:02 am

Lava-cat is live. Get 'em while they're still molten.

http://store.joeledbetter.com/lava-cat/

Gatekeeperlp

Post by Gatekeeperlp » Fri May 08, 2015 9:04 am

Scooped one.

Order #928

MFSCK

Post by MFSCK » Fri May 08, 2015 9:05 am

Got mine! Now have the complete set of 4 :D
Good Sellers: Whitts, robadob, BMXBENF, xXDunnyXx, nyhousekid, mastahvic, dimply_gecko, sopa, turbobert

therealchinaman

Post by therealchinaman » Fri May 08, 2015 11:28 am

MFSCK wrote:Got mine! Now have the complete set of 4 :D
All set here as well!

Joe's site runs so smooth it's awesome

MFSCK

Post by MFSCK » Thu May 14, 2015 1:54 am

therealchinaman wrote:Where is everyone?

She looks beautiful! Unfortunately mine still hasn't left USA. Will be about a week till I get mine.
Good Sellers: Whitts, robadob, BMXBENF, xXDunnyXx, nyhousekid, mastahvic, dimply_gecko, sopa, turbobert

BC G

Post by BC G » Thu May 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Got mine in the mail today!

AshleyAc

Post by AshleyAc » Sun May 17, 2015 9:00 am

What's the going rate on a Spaced Out Bunny?

I have one, which i will reluctantly sell as i need some funds. Based in the UK.
Successful buys/trades/sales with: (nice dream). chester623. Elias. McGarrigle. Cezza_4. AnonymousZC. Merlin. Kidglasgow. Slacker370z. Frankthefish.

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/AshleyAc/have
http://instagram.com/ashleyac03

halfapparition

Post by halfapparition » Wed May 20, 2015 9:37 am

therealchinaman wrote:Where is everyone?

WOW
from SKET
"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

Flinst0wned

Post by Flinst0wned » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:01 am

Missed a La Brea Pico and Wilshire sell on ebay last week uuugggghhhhhh. Only went for $167 too. Anyone on here happen to snag it? I'll buy it for more.
Mostly collect Jled, and any dark/creepy pieces. If you have anything for sale or trade hit me up!

Great transactions with...

CasperNY, mutantshark, Pharaohjag, xbtran, Stave, shinobistinks, EviL0ne, Nothing371, cbm, Wilko1212, Soaringboots, JonathanYacoub, stoenur, VenomAT

VenomAT

Post by VenomAT » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:58 pm

Flinst0wned wrote:Missed a La Brea Pico and Wilshire sell on ebay last week uuugggghhhhhh. Only went for $167 too. Anyone on here happen to snag it? I'll buy it for more.
I was actually bidding on it and typtytyped in the wrong max value, i.e. 165 instead of 265.

therealchinaman

Post by therealchinaman » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:07 am

Flinst0wned wrote:Missed a La Brea Pico and Wilshire sell on ebay last week uuugggghhhhhh. Only went for $167 too. Anyone on here happen to snag it? I'll buy it for more.
I wish I had bid on that one... I snagged one last month for like 180 something but the guy ended up having no box for it and it arrived slightly damaged. :-/

darika09

Post by darika09 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:37 am

Hey guys, I'm looking to let go of my Goldie and Pink Candy Smashes. PM me if interested.
IG @swash_buckling_brian

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

Flinst0wned

Post by Flinst0wned » Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:51 pm

therealchinaman wrote:
I wish I had bid on that one... I snagged one last month for like 180 something but the guy ended up having no box for it and it arrived slightly damaged. :-/
That sucks. Did you end up returning it?
Mostly collect Jled, and any dark/creepy pieces. If you have anything for sale or trade hit me up!

CasperNY, mutantshark, Pharaohjag, xbtran, Stave, shinobistinks, EviL0ne, Nothing371, cbm, Wilko1212, Soaringboots, JonathanYacoub, stoenur, VenomAT

therealchinaman

Post by therealchinaman » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:11 pm

Flinst0wned wrote:
therealchinaman wrote:
That sucks. Did you end up returning it?
I still have it. guy was very understanding and gave me a hefty refund for the damage. just a bit disappointing

therealchinaman

Post by therealchinaman » Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:04 am

Scored a proper La brea edition pico and wilshire at SDCC!

Does anyone want one with no box and minor damage for like $75 shipped? Haha

VenomAT

Post by VenomAT » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:52 am

therealchinaman wrote:Scored a proper La brea edition pico and wilshire at SDCC!

Raises his hand

Already blown a lot of money at sdcc, why not some more.

durbin

Post by durbin » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:18 am

Hey all haven't posted on here for a while as been off the scene.

The new cats look cool but have to be frank I prefer the original (personally taste)

As this thread is full of die head jled fans I thought I'd try here.

I'm looking for wheaty wheat bunnies. Trade or sale.

Any of you guys looking at selling any?

Cheers
Durbin

Flinst0wned

Post by Flinst0wned » Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:13 pm

therealchinaman wrote:Scored a proper La brea edition pico and wilshire at SDCC!

PM'ed. I'm gonna cry if I miss another one. I need to check this thread more.

KingBongo

Post by KingBongo » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:57 pm

Some new pins and magnets released by jled. The pins look great so gonna get a set of them :)
Successful dealt with:
Vinyl Fan, Durbin, Dave Patch, RobbieXeff, Smithy24

Currently looking for:
Chaos Mini Mr Bunny/Fairy, Simpsons Hans Moleman, Simpsons Patty, Simpsons Funzo, Any Joe Ledbetter, Zliks

KingBongo

Post by KingBongo » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Successful dealt with:
Vinyl Fan, Durbin, Dave Patch, RobbieXeff, Smithy24

Currently looking for:
Chaos Mini Mr Bunny/Fairy, Simpsons Hans Moleman, Simpsons Patty, Simpsons Funzo, Any Joe Ledbetter, Zliks

Flinst0wned

Post by Flinst0wned » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 am

I have some really bad news guys. The past few months I have been extremely sick and I am not getting any better. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis in June and then c diff in July. Both are very serious gastrointestinal infections that shouldn't show up in someone who is only 29 years old. The doctors don't know what's wrong and I've only been getting worse even after tons of antibiotic treatments. The bills are piling up and I have no choice but to sell my beloved vinyl collection.
Everything you see in the pictures below is for sale. I have boxes, foils, and plastic for every single piece. Please don't lowball me, I know the going rates on evilbay for everything. I would just like these to go to the home of collectors who really appreciate Joe's art. I will try to be as responsive as possible to PMs and replies, but my illness might cause for a day or 2 delay here and there with response times.

I also have a Lava Good Morning Sunshine, Yellow Toxic Swamp Cat, Orange Toxic Swamp Dog, Brown Smash, Green Smash, and a handful of Finders Keepers not shown. If you'd like pics of those I will post them.

whitefalconTLE

Post by whitefalconTLE » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:48 pm

So sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope you get well soon and good luck with the sales!
GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

Yardarm51

Post by Yardarm51 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:24 pm

I'll second that. Best of luck.
Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

Flinst0wned

Post by Flinst0wned » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:49 am

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm going to give everyone in the JLED forum the first crack at this stuff before I move it over to the sales thread. I'll keep it up here for a week or two, then move over to the sales thread, and then (hopefully I won't have to) put whatever remains on evilbay.