forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 9:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:37 am 

Awful to hear. Hope you recover soon!

Do you have a pricelist of your items?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:17 pm 

I haven't had time to get everything written out but if you let me know what pieces you might be interested in I can get that back to you shortly.

Great transactions with...

CasperNY, mutantshark, Pharaohjag, xbtran, Stave, shinobistinks, EviL0ne, Nothing371, cbm, Wilko1212, Soaringboots, JonathanYacoub, stoenur, VenomAT

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:56 am 

I've got a few JLED Mini Chaos Bunnies for sale (New In Box), if anyone is interested. FireCat, Snow, Snail, and Cactus. PM for info. Looking to unload them as soon as possible. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:21 pm 

Thoughts on the totem? I love the design but struggling on the price. For 250 I could snag a burge bunny, older piece etc...

http://www.joeledbetter.com/blog/totem-print-sculpture/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:12 pm 

I definitely like the concept. I can picture it in a corner displayed on a lazy Susan-type contraption for easy spinning.

I'd like to see more work done around the Crash/Thrash model.

TRAMPT
http://trampt.com/w/darika09

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:26 pm 

Anybody pulling the trigger on the totem?

TRAMPT

GREAT FRIENDS/TRADERS/SELLERS: TIMMY2000, KIDGLASGOW, DRUMMERBOY2, OICYU8CHU, MUSICMAN02, CB075, KITMAN34, HOMERJ/HOMERJREDUX, NISARES, NOTHING371, 1957VWBEETLE, VINYLSEEKER, ALBERTONE, TEN21, EVIL0NE, GLOCK325, ZAPPA103, HELLSCRAPE

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:09 am 

I really wanted to buy this but talked myself out of it because it's just too big and with the way I have things setup, I'd only be able to display half of it. I'm impressed by the concept and hope it turns into some other 3d pieces that are smaller.

Trampt
Looking to Buy
Sale Thread

Good Sellers: coreyxc4, thndrstrk, Manga_Spawn, Teimaru, w33zy16, Ghost, (nice dream), griffndunn, malac_cj, frozen_empire, glock325, therealchinaman, Chapper, ibewdunnyla, c.feng, Paul (local pickup)
Good Buyers: IndiePendent79, christopherswalls, yo0, toyJerk, montecito101
Good Trades: Jfactor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:22 am 

I'm in the same boat as you. Really don't have the space for it and my collection is trending in a different direction. Some smaller wood prints would be nice to see.

TRAMPT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:08 am 

Hey everyone!

I wanted to spread some good news and let everyone know that my condition has improved for the time being and I only ended up parting with a few pieces. It's always a constant battle with doctor/hospital bills but I'm making it work for now.

On a brighter note - The new JLed stuff is sick but I'm not sure about the price tags. Don't get me wrong, if I had my finances in order I'd snag the totem in a second and the Crazy Catzilla/other DCon stuff.

Is anyone going to DCon and might be able to share what else is for sale at the JLed booth? Of course, you'd be compensated for your troubles :)

PM me if anyone has sales/trades etc. I'm checking this board daily again!

CasperNY, mutantshark, Pharaohjag, xbtran, Stave, shinobistinks, EviL0ne, Nothing371, cbm, Wilko1212, Soaringboots, JonathanYacoub, stoenur, VenomAT

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:57 am 

Its good to know you are better :rock: !

I am also curious about the content of that JLed vault they mention ... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:53 am 

Vault also interests me. I only got into JLED around 3 years ago, and a still hunting down pieces at a reasonable price.

Not feeling the color variant for cat zilla. Even though I don't own the original due to space (ice and fire are enough for now), the color combo doesn't resonate as well as the others.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:18 pm 

Flinst0wned wrote:
Hey everyone!

I wanted to spread some good news and let everyone know that my condition has improved for the time being and I only ended up parting with a few pieces. It's always a constant battle with doctor/hospital bills but I'm making it work for now.

On a brighter note - The new JLed stuff is sick but I'm not sure about the price tags. Don't get me wrong, if I had my finances in order I'd snag the totem in a second and the Crazy Catzilla/other DCon stuff.

Is anyone going to DCon and might be able to share what else is for sale at the JLed booth? Of course, you'd be compensated for your troubles :)

Glad to hear you're doing better! :rock: I'll keep an eye out for stuff at reasonable prices and try to hit you up if I see anything.

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:29 am 

whitefalconTLE wrote:
Flinst0wned wrote:
Hey everyone!

Glad to hear you're doing better! :rock: I'll keep an eye out for stuff at reasonable prices and try to hit you up if I see anything.

Thanks a bunch! If you somehow find a Pico and Wilshire La Brea I'll be forever in your debt.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:43 pm 

Has someone gone to the Dcon and visited Jled's booth? I would really like to see that custom-build thing he metioned in his site if anyone has pictures or knows where to find them :D

Also curious about that vault with long sold out stuff, what items where there :rolleyes: ?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:41 pm 

There are some pics of his booth on Instagram. It looks like there were some Ringo bears and a few cases of Finders Keepers.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:46 pm 

few smashes for $60/90$/120$, couple ringos and 2 cases of the critters bbs. nothing tooo crazy.

the yellow firecats were sold out by noon for those interested

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:45 pm 

minininja wrote:
There are some pics of his booth on Instagram. It looks like there were some Ringo bears and a few cases of Finders Keepers.

Thanks for the info!, I just saw the pics and it looked like a great booth :)

armenexchange wrote:
few smashes for $60/90$/120$, couple ringos and 2 cases of the critters bbs. nothing tooo crazy.

Indeed, I was hoping to see something a bit more exclusive.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:35 am 

Ya I saw the picture of the booth posted somewhere and it didn't look like there was much for sale. Bummer.

I would have liked to pick up the Crazy Catzilla just on the sheer limited numbers, but I like my Fire Catzilla way more.

Lets bring some life back to this thread guys. Anyone have any cool collection setups they want to post? Or maybe we all do some before and after shots of us re-arranging collections? Just throwing ideas out there.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:55 am 

Flinst0wned wrote:
Anyone have any cool collection setups they want to post?

I updated my collection thread a little bit ago. Here are my two JLed Shelves. I haven't taken pics of the pico and Wilshires I put on top of the case though.

Let me know what you think

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:54 pm 

Nice collection!! , I like your setup, especially in the bunny shelve :) , I'm specially jealous of your burger bunny :axe: , that thing is huge, wasn't it 10" like the chaos bunnies?

PD: I will take some pictures of my Jled shelves as soon as I can :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:03 pm 

is anyone interested in a complete chaos bunny set? PM me! I also have a spare chaos bunny lava bunny for sale (mini)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:56 pm 

Flinst0wned wrote:
Lets bring some life back to this thread guys. Anyone have any cool collection setups they want to post? Or maybe we all do some before and after shots of us re-arranging collections? Just throwing ideas out there.

Here's my setup

Now that we are on it, if someone has a spare mini Mr Bunny sell it to me please, I'd love to add it to the Mr Bunny set :D

Show your arrangements :rock:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:52 pm 

Has anyone from outside the US bought anything from Joe's online store, had to pay tax or duties?

I know the cost changes depending where it ends up but does the shipment list the items cost, in most cases if the cost isn't on the box it does not be charged.

BOUGHT FROM
Oicyu8chu - AUG 2015
GFD18- feb09
Aid1987- feb09
NinJaSkills - feb09

============================
ebay eriko411
Trampt.com/eriko411

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:55 pm 

kwijybo wrote:
Flinst0wned wrote:

Here's my setup

Now that we are on it, if someone has a spare mini Mr Bunny sell it to me please, I'd love to add it to the Mr Bunny set :D

Show your arrangements :rock:

Really love the glass display case. Where'd you snag that?

TRAMPT

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:01 pm 

eriko411 wrote:
Has anyone from outside the US bought anything from Joe's online store, had to pay tax or duties?

I know the cost changes depending where it ends up but does the shipment list the items cost, in most cases if the cost isn't on the box it does not be charged.

I've bought from him in the past and never got charged with custom taxes, as far as I remember the shipment didn't have the item cost listed on it but I don't know if they are still shipping in the same way.

I hope this helps :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next