forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3354 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 135  Next
 Post subject: Kidrobot X South Park
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 pm 

What do you guys think of these? No release date so far.

Good Dealings with:
1V1ARTIN, gonedaddyfinch, Retro603, Vinylassassin, BoxingXius, lamey_the_bgp, Moonshot, Buellster, Urban_Yeti, EliottV, Graf-Toyz, ChewieOK, Cubed77, saiko, groovitude, g&b, Quest1, hellscrape, mylzbigglee13, Stray Cat, haggard, jacranky, Kidbarbobot, gopender111, gazpacho, halfapparition, thndrstrk, xxclandestinexx, suprastang, SecurityGeek, Crushgroove, mellowmut, Afropostale, wyldaxe, JinEX, fdavis138, msdvsness, Fuller2356, donkeykonk, bcundall, pinballwizard, tron, tommynathan, 666way2love, lofa, babyvtec,Taos,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 pm 

the series looks awesome imo
good assortment of characters from stan riding on his balls to prof chaos

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 pm 

halfapparition wrote:

haha, this makes me happy

FOR SALE http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=245437

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:15 pm 

halfapparition wrote:

prof chaos? cool! hopefully with his minion. and btw i think u mean randy. but yeah i saw that it looks pretty funny. :lol: why is there 2 randy's though? are the balls an attachable accessory or something?

Good Dealings with:
1V1ARTIN, gonedaddyfinch, Retro603, Vinylassassin, BoxingXius, lamey_the_bgp, Moonshot, Buellster, Urban_Yeti, EliottV, Graf-Toyz, ChewieOK, Cubed77, saiko, groovitude, g&b, Quest1, hellscrape, mylzbigglee13, Stray Cat, haggard, jacranky, Kidbarbobot, gopender111, gazpacho, halfapparition, thndrstrk, xxclandestinexx, suprastang, SecurityGeek, Crushgroove, mellowmut, Afropostale, wyldaxe, JinEX, fdavis138, msdvsness, Fuller2356, donkeykonk, bcundall, pinballwizard, tron, tommynathan, 666way2love, lofa, babyvtec,Taos,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 pm 

my bad yeah randy
i think most have a character with them

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm 

Where is the teaser shots? I hope they are better than Family Guy but from the remarks it sounds like they are.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 pm 

if these are legit then i would like to say, imho, i think i suggested this first a long time ago. anyway im super excited !

Great Transactions with: Nikejerk ; D-LuX ; enjoihavok ; doughyboy ; tron ; Maki Maki ; Quiz ; DrftDrgn21 ; nuj0iz ; Del 730 ; Dab City 2 ; homerj; nerps ; junee_supreme

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:26 am 

Daimyo wrote:
Where is the teaser shots? I hope they are better than Family Guy but from the remarks it sounds like they are.

VP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:57 am 

The Randy riding his balls looks like a chase if the series even exists. The legs in the picture are different between the two minifigures. lol at Mr. Hat and Clyde Frog in the Mr. Garrison picture. These look way better than the Family Guy figures. Although I did give in and grab a BB, pulled a Peter and think it looks better than the pictures.

Are there any other SPxKR pictures besides the two I saw?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:58 am 

i've only seen those 2 myself.

follow me on instagram: @tonydevitoart

online store: deVitoart.storenvy.com

zombie sanctuary BB series thread.
http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=157625&p=2062406#p2062406

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 am 

awesome! ive been watching south park since it first aired. cant wait to see the lineup.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 am 

Great News!!! I love South Park!! Mr. Garrison should have gray hair not black...and yes why two Randys? The Balls must be a chase...oh and the Clyde frog sitting in the corner? DOPE!!

I hope there is an Awesome-O, Butters, and Kyle's Cousin!!

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=240247

Please help out if you can and please sign up! Tis the season!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 am 

I personally don't like south park at all (the terrible animation and vulgarity of it all doesn't appeal to me) but the characters look nice from what has been revealed. They look bigger than the Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama. But I think for now i'll just stick to only Futurama (and buy some simpsons in the future)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 am 

if i remember right, most of them come with something. i cant remember if towlie had anything with him but kyle had his lil bro, eric had the frog, stan with his dog, kenny with rats, etc..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:13 am 

ScreamGoodbye wrote:
The Randy riding his balls looks like a chase if the series even exists. The legs in the picture are different between the two minifigures. lol at Mr. Hat and Clyde Frog in the Mr. Garrison picture. These look way better than the Family Guy figures. Although I did give in and grab a BB, pulled a Peter and think it looks better than the pictures.

That episode is so "nuts!" heheh. I could not stop laughing.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:19 am 

Kidrobot Guru wrote:
ScreamGoodbye wrote:

That episode is so "nuts!" heheh. I could not stop laughing.

that was sooo bad!!!
no wonder you guys moved to Colorado!! (wait i know you didnt)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:00 am 

Randy is the best character on the show IMO. The episode where they make fun of WOW really solidified my love for him.

I would love to see 'The Coon' as well. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:36 am 

I love South Park and these look great, I'll definately be picking some up if the rest of the characters are like the ones I've seen :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 am 

love the show, not too excited thus far for the figs. although, i will def be getting a butters when the series comes out.

People I'm comfortable dealing with: Hypnotiq, Fuller, Eyeforaneye, DrftDrgn21, Chrisosaur, Irulan, Zombiemonkie, Pomasta, dunzo, esro, nerviswr3k, AlbertOne, blackandblueNH, CasWunn, Janeeliz22 (if i forgot you, pm me)
I would never deal with Art Asylum Boston or Jason Zenga. This is why.

How to Prep your Dunny (by Mezzn and Fail2Evolve) http://vimeo.com/24965810

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:37 pm 

The cool thing about this series, the characters look to be in scale with each other! That was the biggest problem I had with the Simpsons and Futurama series. How could they make Nibbler taller than Bender? Why was Maggie bigger than Mr Burns?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:14 pm 

I need a Mr Slave , with a lemminwings accessory :lol:

kidstartexas,ROCSone,Dinosauria,CandyCollective,Top206,johnnymu,eoin3,linh(x2),PlasticMe(x2), busizem718(x4)Shaunmadeus,Danimalx,mattyp,dsristau,purplevg,jose2187,funnymunny,Gallery101,Nimsu,unstructure, theboywil,BMi1d,KAWSing,grant2604,Happysusan2001,JinEx,Nicocato,BrokenCircle,william,YnoD,
DunnyWhoDunnyWhat,dodgrr,Hollywood,muschelschubser,SerpentTongue,Hypoh,HighOnVinyl,saucemoola,SMPT,
reganomics813,AVATAR666,flabby,tirdman83,DeadEyesOpen,willnyc555

My Collection - >>
viewtopic.php?p=1561226#1561226

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:33 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:43 pm 

Damn I was trying to stay away from the animated series toys cause I thought they were kind of tacky....but if these are done right I might have to have em....south park is epic!

Sunbros (helpful boardies): Chin, bubblegumking

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:10 pm 

there are more pics on a very good art blog

the chase is very easy to figure out

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm 

Chase is definitely a stoned Towelie! hahaha

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3354 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 135  Next