forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:10 pm 

I would say it'd be nice that loyalty and long standing posters should maybe get polled for new designs, thoughts, some benefits etc..

My only true interaction with kidrobot was at last years SDCC where they sold out of the Mr. Sparkle Kaiju (they just announced it to everyone in line) to then see Frank Kozik come out and talk to a guy right in front of me, know the guy, and then give him one of the "sold out" Kaiju and when I ask saying "Sorry sold out". Behind closed doors that transaction doesn't bother me, but after waiting in line to see that, I am still left feeling somewhat salty.

Point of my ramble? If our interactions with kidrobot exist from just the Guru (yo da man), and nothing else, makes it tough to show loyalty and generate topics when we only get sniffs of upcoming release and have to learn like everyone else from a blog post to the world.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:51 pm 

Anyone doing any SDCC mulling this year. I need one of the stick of truth Bard figures they just announced Will cover cost shipping and stop you nicely. Also will offer my help at NYCC this year since I'll be there Thursday

Good Transactions w/ - babykid, larrypink, geolix450, maconbits, babyfreak6, W33zy16, Realtyguy808, Aznalan15, Moosysushi, HOVA, Ninjaskills, EvRoko, Conseptic, Greggygreg, rikku, belfinatorzz111, homerj, dopevinyl, Drewj, Bluechris1006, Patrick40, XSuicide SquadX, ImaMonster, evil0ne, keetjie, KiNtten mittens, new_york12, McGarrigle, Gokou105 (x2), jimmysaidz, enforcer, Bundleofjon, MRXWORMXSAYZ, vapdee (x3), kamiyan89, quintosol, theOutlaw, 666doll (x2), bbishop10, rmetz27 (x4), toonartist, nuj0iz, paulzdeep (x2), syx, cbmah, cae, ianthegamer, SonnyN, DmanTX, Tron

http://trampt.com/users/Towlie420/feed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 am 

Towlie420 wrote:
Anyone doing any SDCC mulling this year. I need one of the stick of truth Bard figures they just announced Will cover cost shipping and stop you nicely. Also will offer my help at NYCC this year since I'll be there Thursday

I also need this!! someone help me!!

https://sdcc.kidrobot.com/products/sout ... -exclusive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:31 pm 

if anyone is interested i'm going to be selling off most of my south park stuff.
i will look for a picture later but it's pretty much all of the first series minus satan, all the stick of truth figures and the 6" stick of truth cartman, as well as two customs form the montequilla episode (butters in his mexican gear and cartman as border patrol), hit me up as i'd like to do it as one lot without having to go to evilbay

my collection - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=244739
trampt want/have list - http://trampt.com/u/Endo24

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:58 pm 

endo24 wrote:
if anyone is interested i'm going to be selling off most of my south park stuff.
i will look for a picture later but it's pretty much all of the first series minus satan, all the stick of truth figures and the 6" stick of truth cartman, as well as two customs form the montequilla episode (butters in his mexican gear and cartman as border patrol), hit me up as i'd like to do it as one lot without having to go to evilbay

Could I see the custom butters. I might be interested in that

Good Transactions w/ - babykid, larrypink, geolix450, maconbits, babyfreak6, W33zy16, Realtyguy808, Aznalan15, Moosysushi, HOVA, Ninjaskills, EvRoko, Conseptic, Greggygreg, rikku, belfinatorzz111, homerj, dopevinyl, Drewj, Bluechris1006, Patrick40, XSuicide SquadX, ImaMonster, evil0ne, keetjie, KiNtten mittens, new_york12, McGarrigle, Gokou105 (x2), jimmysaidz, enforcer, Bundleofjon, MRXWORMXSAYZ, vapdee (x3), kamiyan89, quintosol, theOutlaw, 666doll (x2), bbishop10, rmetz27 (x4), toonartist, nuj0iz, paulzdeep (x2), syx, cbmah, cae, ianthegamer, SonnyN, DmanTX, Tron

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:01 am 

Good luck with your sale.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:44 pm 

sorry been busy and haven't gotten to take some good pics, but here is an oldie that should have most everything in it

before you ask, satan/mysterion/gid kenny are all sold already.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:35 am 

I love the way you displayed your 'Dead Kennys', endo24. When I eventually make my display, I'll be copying this idea. :)

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick
SPECIAL BOARDIES: halfapparition (2016 SDCC Mule)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:37 am 

endo24, why are you selling? Sad to see someone selling any collection, let alone their South Park collection!

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:30 am 

endo24 wrote:
sorry been busy and haven't gotten to take some good pics, but here is an oldie that should have most everything in it

wow whats the value of that 11 inch cartman?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:58 am 

just switching direction of my collection, moving away from most licensed stuff in general.
value of the 11 inch cartman fluctuates between 50-100 bucks (also comes with a large clyde frog plush) all depends what you can find it for on evilbay
i've owned two and caught them on the lower end. if i'm not mistaken mezco is the company who made it.
although fair warning some of them (and i'm guessing cause people just let them sit in the box forever) have darkened to a darker skin tone then cartman normally has. so if you are going to buy one, make sure you get good pics in well lit lighting.

at the end of the day, i'd just like to see them go to a new home where they are appreciated, as they were in mine.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 pm 

endo24 wrote:

Hi. I am very interested in border patrol Cartman and Mexican Butters. I honestly have no idea about their value so please let me know the price you are looking for.

On a side note, does anyone have a dog Butters they hate looking at? I would be interested in that as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:26 am 

Nice display!

The Bard is a nice SDCC addition to look forward to

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:15 pm 

I still check this thread every now and then but no FB

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:28 am 

Just opened up a brand new, sealed case of 'Fractured But Whole' figures. First thing I noticed was that one of the boxes was completely smashed up. I then went on to open all 20 boxes, and one of the two Captain Diabetes I pulled was missing an arm! Added to that, the foils were poorly sealed, with some being completely open within their boxes... terrible QC.

Guru, if you are listening, please help me get an extra arm for my Captain Diabetes!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 pm 

I'm sorry you had a bad experience unbox in your case. Just curious where you got the case from?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:31 pm 

Mr. Hankey wrote:
Just opened up a brand new, sealed case of 'Fractured But Whole' figures. First thing I noticed was that one of the boxes was completely smashed up. I then went on to open all 20 boxes, and one of the two Captain Diabetes I pulled was missing an arm! Added to that, the foils were poorly sealed, with some being completely open within their boxes... terrible QC.

Guru, if you are listening, please help me get an extra arm for my Captain Diabetes!

Hey!

I'm so sorry about your recent purchase! I hope the missing arm isn't too painful!

Where was this purchased from? If it was purchased through a 3rd party, you must contact them to setup a refund/exchange. If it was purchased directly through KR, please shoot an email over to customerservice@kidrobot.com.

Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:18 pm 

Anyone see the new zipper pulls on wootbear?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:28 pm 

jeffbayard wrote:
Anyone see the new zipper pulls on wootbear?

Are they really $9 a pop?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 pm 

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. That's too much. Especially comparing them to $9.99 3"ers.

That being said, there are some cool characters in this set. Hope this release leans into a standard series 2 release.

Last edited by jeffbayard on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:19 pm 

jeffbayard wrote:
Yeah, that's what I thought

They're from San Fran I think - makes sense.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 am 

found them on Wiz for 1 case, 24 zipper pulls for $125

$5.16 each

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:58 pm 

Hello All,

Just thought I'd say Hi. So Hi!

I bought a house and don't have the funds to support my Kidrobot SouthPark addiction at the moment, but I stumbled online for the first time in awhile and saw that the forum was kind of going again. That's cool. Seeing all these additional figures coming out and not being able to buy them is killing me inside (especially that lootcrate chaos).

Anyways, I know I never really posted much but I have been involved since the beginning. I appreciate all of you guys, as many of your posts over the years have helped me as a collector.

So Thank You and I wish you all the best.

Pleasant Transactions With:
noeleaser x4, luckyscrm, robbieXeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:19 pm 

Congrats on your new home and welcome back!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:12 pm 

Am I late to the party on this piece?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/kidrobot-so ... Id=5934406

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136  Next