forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:02 am 

Mr. Hankey wrote:
93matt wrote:
Just noticed the 'Treehouse of Horror' mini series has come back for pre-order at Popcultcha (AUS) and Toywiz (USA) so looks like there may be a restock of that for Halloween this year

You think it may be a TOH Series 2?

They both have the pictures for the old set on the sites I mentioned so it won't be anything new.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:30 am 

93matt wrote:
Mr. Hankey wrote:
93matt wrote:
Just noticed the 'Treehouse of Horror' mini series has come back for pre-order at Popcultcha (AUS) and Toywiz (USA) so looks like there may be a restock of that for Halloween this year

You think it may be a TOH Series 2?

They both have the pictures for the old set on the sites I mentioned so it won't be anything new.

I assume its old stock then? Can't see them reproducing the figures again, although I wouldn't put it past them...

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick
SPECIAL BOARDIES: halfapparition (2016 SDCC Mule)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:56 am 

As somebody who just recently got into the Kidrobot Simpsons figures, I can't wait for the Moe Tavern's series. I would love to get Duffman.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:13 am 

welcome to the madness!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:22 am 

Jmerril wrote:
As somebody who just recently got into the Kidrobot Simpsons figures, I can't wait for the Moe Tavern's series. I would love to get Duffman.

You know there was a duffman in series one. Might be a little hard to find, but he's out there!

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:20 am 

Hey gang it's been a minute since I last posted and I was an everyday poster. Had a bit of a continuing health issue(s) and as much as I hate to do it I need to reduce my KR/vinyl collection

I have to update my trampt but have Simpsons pieces from series 1,2,thoh and the entire set of 2oth anniversary (missing one or two of the duffs and the duff 2pack sold separate) many of the 8 inchers and my street fighter collection will also be available.

I hate to do this but want to offer them on the boards before I go to evil bay or whatever. Got med bills to cover so not giving these guys away but will be fair on here for boardies, I rather not let them go on eBay I want these figures to have a good home if that makes sense. Willing to trade for some of the newer stuff as well certain commons I must have from recent KR series

Feel free to pm with questions and inqueries I'll update my trampt over the next week

VapDee/spoileralert, MattPower, DannyWilkes, Mightygrinch, nonamer, Scrow, Dupper, starkravinmad, Nothing371, Rageous, MPeck86, MightyGrinch, skull boy, xbtran, therealchinaman, Freakinkram88, Crash Fistfight, JFactor, hypnotiq, brai aka slacker370z, Chamber37, syx, si41872002

Wants:
World hunger to be over

TRAMPT http://trampt.com/users/Ak4play/info

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:40 am 

New Mr Sparkle 7" colorway for Five Points Fest in NY https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJ-VEihnl4 ... tsfestival. Hopefully makes its way online and not just scalped.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:46 am 

Has anyone heard any new info on the new Moe's Tavern series? Haven't seen any new pictures or anything really.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:49 pm 

93matt wrote:
New Mr Sparkle 7" colorway for Five Points Fest in NY https://www.instagram.com/p/BUJ-VEihnl4 ... tsfestival. Hopefully makes its way online and not just scalped.

Amen. Surely they'll show up online. Can't see them making another colorway and selling them all at a festival like this.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:58 am 

I agree. Ill wait on this one to appear online.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 5:05 pm 

If anyone grabbed an extra from the festival, please send me a message. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:25 am 

Don't see any online. Guru, what's up with these?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:05 am 

Didn't hear anything about it being an exclusive or limited edition. I'm sure it's just being introduced at this event, and will make its way online soon.

SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION WITH: bluechris1006, Itsonlyme, Vinyl fan, subliminalghandi, headclick

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:22 am 

prototype on facebook for sale I just saw (not mine)

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:32 am 

halfapparition wrote:

Can you link the page where you saw those?

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:54 am 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451190081808888/

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:28 pm 

shadow3352 wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

Those are mine.. Holler.. :)

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:21 am 

I've watched forum participation decline over the past few years, certainly from a licensed toy perspective. I only collect the licensed toys KR offers, so I can't speak for the other threads.

That said, I have been toying with the idea of creating a FB dedicated to discussing all things Kidrobot Licensed Toys related. It wouldn't be a sales group, as one already exists; it would effectively act as a replacement for this forum, providing a platform to share leaks, discuss current release, post wish lists, discuss potential future releases, and generally share photos of collections and chat. Most importantly, we'd all benefit from the additional features and better interface FB offers; this should also improve participation, and ultimately help get more people into collecting, which benefits all of us.

Would anyone be interested in joining? I'll also need a few people to help admin, so if you fancy it just drop me a message. :)

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:47 am 

halfapparition wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1451190081808888/

Thanks!

noeleaser wrote:
shadow3352 wrote:
halfapparition wrote:

Those are mine.. Holler.. :)

Joined the group, and saw your post. I was interested in the Green Zombie Bart but I noticed you said you didn't have any of the boxes. :(

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:36 pm 

shadow3352 wrote:
Joined the group, and saw your post. I was interested in the Green Zombie Bart but I noticed you said you didn't have any of the boxes. :(

Correct, I do not have the boxes. These are 3 or 4 years old at this point, unfortunately I can't hold on to every box for every toy I have. I've been collecting for 15 years, do you know how many empty boxes I would have to store?

If you decide to change your mind and want some hard to find Simpsons toys, please let me know. These will only be on sale until Sunday afternoon or until I have enough money for a lottery I want to enter. Once I've got enough cash, I'm puling all of my sales down.

If you snooze, you're gonna lose.. ;)

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:12 pm 

noeleaser wrote:
shadow3352 wrote:

Correct, I do not have the boxes. These are 3 or 4 years old at this point, unfortunately I can't hold on to every box for every toy I have. I've been collecting for 15 years, do you know how many empty boxes I would have to store?

If you decide to change your mind and want some hard to find Simpsons toys, please let me know. These will only be on sale until Sunday afternoon or until I have enough money for a lottery I want to enter. Once I've got enough cash, I'm puling all of my sales down.

If you snooze, you're gonna lose.. ;)

I've only been collecting a solid 4 years and have such a box problem, I can't imagine what your collection must look like. I've even started throwing away all my 3 inch boxes except for a few, and trying to only keep the large boxes (even then, space for them in combination with my Print collection (mondo, bottleneck etc..) is a big crazy)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:57 pm 

Have you guys thought about folding the boxes?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:38 pm 

hed568 wrote:
Have you guys thought about folding the boxes?

That works for the 3 inch, but the bigger vinyl offerings it makes no difference. I primarily collect Joe Ledbetter, and then throw in a bunch of stuff like ThreeA, Dok, Huck, Play Art etc.. and almost all of them have the plastic with the box.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm 

Sooo, the pink Mr Sparkle is also a SDCC exclusive.
Who wants to get me one! :D

Edit: It has sold out on pre-order already! :shock:

Great Sellers:
harleyyydent ~ apeboy ~ JayJayFool ~ NewAddiction
kiwi888
~ 0mie ~ turbobert ~ phat_ox ~ jollybungle ~ LeCee
Great Buyers:

KingBongo
Special Thanks:

rusty ~ SDCC Mule 2012
halfapparition ~ For Your Efforts At SDCC 2013
AnonymousZC ~ A True Gent!
666ways2love ~ SDCC Mule 2015 & 2016

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:13 pm 

Ah crap. I was hoping that it would've been exclusive to the last con and gone up on the site. Love the colourway but I doubt I'll be able to get this internationally for less than US $140-150.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3269 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 127, 128, 129, 130, 131  Next