UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL MICHAEL LAU THREAD

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

Kamows

Re: UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL MICHAEL LAU THREAD

Post by Kamows » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:00 am

Wondering if $300 for the Carhartt Gardner WORKMAXX is a good deal (retail at about $500)?

Seems not very popoular although quite limited run according to Hypebeast (150-200)

obos

Re: UNOFFICIAL OFFICIAL MICHAEL LAU THREAD

Post by obos » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:22 pm

Thank you very much for the info.. I was wondering do you know anyone who would sell any of the apes?
I am totally fine with any colour... I just want to own at least one of them so much :)
also, can you tell me roughly how tall they are? I have no idea about their dimensions :)
SpecialKAC18 wrote:
obos wrote:Hello all,

I've just decided to hunt down the apes from the X-Laugh series. I know some are standard and there are also rare versions but can someone tell me a fair price 'range' for the apes? I have absolutely no idea what kind of a budget I should be looking at..

I also want to add the 12 inch black and white Crazy Michael figures to my collection.. Can someone tell me around how much I should pay for those?

Most important of all, are there counterfeit/fake replicas of the figures I mention above? If there are, what are the details I should check/avoid on the figures?

May the force be with you all!
You’re looking at about $300 for the standard colors, closer to $500 for rarer colors. At least that’s what it’s been in recent years. The biggest problem is that they come up so rarely that it’s a sellers market, so asking prices are generally higher.
Try Not! Do, or Do Not... There is No Try...