forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 am 

Thank you very much for the info! :) Now this has been most useful.. Any chance can you show pics of these versions of Junkie and Boy D? I will start hunting them right away :)

may the force be with you

smpt wrote:
All series 2 crazy children retailed at £45

Also, there are 2 versions of the Junkie figure and 4 versions of the Boy D figure

Prices today depends on demand

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:58 pm 

Boy D x 4

Junkies

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:
FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:20 pm 

WOW these are so beautiful.. thank you very much.. as far as I understand, you have all the figures in this series. I know you mentioned the current value varies with demand but just to give me an idea so that I don't get ripped off, can you at least give me a range? Would you say around $100-150 for each figure or lower? And are there any particular figures which are definitely more expensive than the rest? Such as the Child King, that cool Dog and the secret Mr Lau figure? Should I be prepared to spend more on them?

smpt wrote:

Boy D x 4

Junkies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:30 pm 

Hello again :)

I finally managed to buy my very first Michael Lau figure :)

Now I have another question to ask, I hope someone here can help me..

I found an almost complete mystery figure Mr. Lau, the figure is just missing the cap and green shoes. Now, I know that Mr. B comes with one of the green shoes and I was wondering, does anyone know which figures from the crazy children series 2 come with the other green shoe of the pair and the cap?

may the force be with you all

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:43 am 

Blue hat is meant to be with the dog Woo C (but never found the hat and trust me I've tried lol )

Shoes should be Mr A & B

I might have some spare shoes I'll have a look and drop you a message (this could take me 3 months so just PMme to remind me)

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:
FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:34 am 

Thank you so much for being so kind :) I will make sure I remind you regularly :D

I managed to buy Woo C off ebay and it arrived in its original box. If you have the figure, can you tell me what is inside the box? My Woo C arrived with 4 white shoes, 4 Blue shoes and a piece of fabric that has the crazychildren logo/text on it. I still don't understand what that fabric is, and I wonder am I missing anything else (as the original accessory of the Dog) other than the Hat that belongs to the Mystery Figure?

may the force be with you :)

smpt wrote:
Blue hat is meant to be with the dog Woo C (but never found the hat and trust me I've tried lol )

Shoes should be Mr A & B

I might have some spare shoes I'll have a look and drop you a message (this could take me 3 months so just PMme to remind me)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:03 am 

Ok What's the score with No War and Obama box images (6 inch or 12 inch?) I've seen the fake wooden No War so the six inch version is a possibility!!

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:15 am 

smpt wrote:
Ok What's the score with No War and Obama box images (6 inch or 12 inch?) I've seen the fake wooden No War so the six inch version is a possibility!!

I've been asking around on the Gardener group on Facebook and I think this general consensus is 6" Vinyl.
I think the shots we've seen of the packaging lean towards 6" too… I bloody hope they are anyway.

Fingers crossed

Andy

My Rotocasted Collection - http://rotocasted.com/zombiekel/collection/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Great transactions with: plastech, Xeneize666, whip_pie, oldguard, apc, shakey, Tominator, apeboy, useless toys, Zukaty, shrubs, JoelyV, johnrussellf, Korky-Kat, Kiedoy, Soft As Sin, Kiba, Mister Rollover, conseptic, squarebackmatt, gr4eme, polystyrene, yOme, quentdiggy, alffx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:38 am 

Cheers Andy

Hopefully 6 inch (but me updated - non Facebook user)

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:43 am 

The packaging design screams 6" compared to the last 4 releases of 12"really

Great transactions with: plastech, Xeneize666, whip_pie, oldguard, apc, shakey, Tominator, apeboy, useless toys, Zukaty, shrubs, JoelyV, johnrussellf, Korky-Kat, Kiedoy, Soft As Sin, Kiba, Mister Rollover, conseptic, squarebackmatt, gr4eme, polystyrene, yOme, quentdiggy, alffx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:24 am 

Cheers Andy

Keep us updated

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:27 pm 

2 set Gum Gum Gum release

$199 ltd to 299 pieces

Glad he's still releasing the original Gardener figures.

I keep saying it but I need to either sell my collection or find a site to build a man cave to house it all

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 5:44 pm 

Best news this year!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:36 am 

seems expensive, and can only buy in a set and shipping fees is extra.. why not host it via his website, and start charging us lesser for a start.. now we need to pay enough to gumx3 for these figures.. :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:29 am 

Yeah the Gum releases are a pain and like previous releases the figures were found cheaper elsewhere (only found this out later lol), but I do want to pick these two up.

Anyone know where I ca get a copy of the picture disc paintings book from last year? I need a copy

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:52 am 

u might wanna share with me, where to get it cheaper? i doubt it will sell out, and probably re-distribute to the many reseller in HK.. i only wanted 103 NOWAR

this book u meant? you can drop by my place to take a peep.. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:56 am 

If you ever want to sell the book let me know :)

Onesixthbruce in the UK received both versions of BB and sold them for a lot less as well.

My Zex pack arrived today and the box was one with two figures inside. Now if only they release the Zex bear figure.

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:59 am 

Actually how big is the book? It looks catalogue size but the Zex and SFCC books very pretty small.

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:23 am 

the book was a gift, so i cant sell it :D

i had the SFCC book, it was a lot more smaller, with interest background story on SFCC..

the disc book is a lot larger than A4 standard size, heavy as well.. almost broke my wrist flipping through.. :lol:

btw, any idea where to get the TR ML 'A-Z' book?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 3:58 am 

No worries, gifts should always be kept lol (I'll bug ML again, I could have had a copy but life got in the way)

The TR book appeared again at the CS booth two years ago (with the new Zex release it could pop on eBay). It's small but the drawings are excellent (some need a adult content warning at least 3 pages in advance)

I'll keep an eye for you, I seem to be able find multiple items that I don't need these days, but when I wanted them they were at silly prices :(

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:23 am 

Well they went up

What surprises me is No War is a classic Lau figure at 299 pieces I would expect it to sell out at any price(damn you Kaws and your superior fan base lol)

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:15 pm 

something new, probably might sell out.. i know damn well, one is going to Andy Zombiekel and Victor 0709, and probably me.. should count you in as well? and i cant really trust on those edition run, may well be fallacy.. look at the black 12" tattoo polystone!

PM if you ever seen the TR book lying on the shelves :)

PS: bottom left still waiting for you

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:40 pm 

orangeroad wrote:
something new, probably might sell out.. i know damn well, one is going to Andy Zombiekel and Victor 0709, and probably me.. should count you in as well? and i cant really trust on those edition run, may well be fallacy.. look at the black 12" tattoo polystone!

Got mine ordered this morning - Wasn't talking a risk on missing out on 103 & 109
Just gotta wait til August now! haha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:32 am 

your epic collection of 6" gardeners certainly cant withstand the risk of losing 2 members.. :badgrin:
keep it going, Andy!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:20 am 

Here is another quick question from me :)

There is a Crazy Michael vinyl figure that comes with the completely white Nike Air Force shoes.

http://sneakernews.com/2008/11/18/nike- ... 1-preview/

I wonder, does anyone here own this figure? If yes, can you please tell me is this figure single piece? or are some parts of it removable such as the piece of cloth at his back which acts as a support for the figure to stand straight?

Also, can you please tell me the approximate value of this figure?

Thank you very much and may the force be with you

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 898 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next