forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:00 am 

Wondering if $300 for the Carhartt Gardner WORKMAXX is a good deal (retail at about $500)?

Seems not very popoular although quite limited run according to Hypebeast (150-200)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:22 pm 

Thank you very much for the info.. I was wondering do you know anyone who would sell any of the apes?
I am totally fine with any colour... I just want to own at least one of them so much :)
also, can you tell me roughly how tall they are? I have no idea about their dimensions :)

SpecialKAC18 wrote:
obos wrote:
Hello all,

I've just decided to hunt down the apes from the X-Laugh series. I know some are standard and there are also rare versions but can someone tell me a fair price 'range' for the apes? I have absolutely no idea what kind of a budget I should be looking at..

I also want to add the 12 inch black and white Crazy Michael figures to my collection.. Can someone tell me around how much I should pay for those?

Most important of all, are there counterfeit/fake replicas of the figures I mention above? If there are, what are the details I should check/avoid on the figures?

May the force be with you all!

You’re looking at about $300 for the standard colors, closer to $500 for rarer colors. At least that’s what it’s been in recent years. The biggest problem is that they come up so rarely that it’s a sellers market, so asking prices are generally higher.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:25 pm 

an old image i found on my IG

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37