forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2247, 2248, 2249, 2250, 2251, 2252, 2253 ... 2762  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:22 pm 

Anyone know where I can get the small version of the Mongrel? These seem to have been taken down from the Bambaland store just before I found out about them. :(

-> Afro Life
-> Samuel Whitefang
-> Custom ANDROID Trade
-> "Real Hippies Don't Wear Pants" CTU forum Munny trade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:45 pm 

Nice Bubo! Means I could get mine today or tomorrow.. as well as the Shadow/Light set!

Ahhh.. just peed a little:)

MY SALES THREAD http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=165892

Some of my many good transactions: 3Acollector/ melting/ Aussietoyrama/ MilanoSleep/ HeyJB/ gregm/ 666doll/ TiredChildren/ saigonradio/ wwwetworks/ anubis2night/ Trenton/ projectmayhem/ flatland 333/ mylzbigglee13/ Mokushiki/ bartiaco/the Octopus /UNCLE /Sigurd / Fifizzle /MoralWarefare /OyabunTT /FulciZomb /theflip /Jenner /gregm /marksewell/ snuffy/ labanog/ theghostinside, etc, etc..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm 

BOOM wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the small version of the Mongrel? These seem to have been taken down from the Bambaland store just before I found out about them. :(

They were up for quite a few days. I'm sure you can find some in the aftermarket for pretty cheap.

Dig the photos Bubo. None of my tracking is updating, might as well just wait blindly for mine to show up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm 

"Our boardie , well known TK collector and forum veteran Devours speaking about upcoming Popbot 7Bones Shogun , who is not so far away from Bambalandstore pre-order.
Ash said I would be so excited by Shogun, I would pee my pants.
And considering that has not happened since I was nine, it must be a pretty big deal.
Shogun sounds like an ambitious TK."

My Band, Ninja Thunderbolt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfW8WtlV-Fg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm 

quentdiggy wrote:
Devours speaking about upcoming Popbot 7Bones Shogun , who is not so far away from Bambalandstore pre-order.

I read that comment over on the main boards as well. But I take any speculation regarding release dates with less than a grain of salt. There have been so many things announced or shown on the blog/forum that haven't materialized, or are so far back in the queue, that it's almost laughable.

That being said, Shogun was first teased ages ago and is long overdue.

But so goes the 7Bones releases...

Good Sellers: RebelGear, igbid, Dr.Whom, snuffy, RDSmike, Er0k26, Rageous, trentmatth, EERIE, killbunny
Good Trades: zonrboy
Pending Deals: None

WTB: 1/6 Heavy Bramble legs/feet (GD preferred)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:23 pm 

Ash told me @ SDCC that Shogun may not be part of 7 bones. When I reminded him about already teasing the silhouette in the 7 bones lineup he said he may have changed his mind. I teased him, "Oh because that's something you never do, right...change your mind?" He smiled and said, "I'll do whatever the nunchucks I want." I still don't know if he was kidding or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm 

I'd say the proof is in the pudding! Don't think there's any question whether or not he does as he likes :)

Good talking with you at the con Dtrain. Thanks for sharing your zomb 2.0 story with me.. was an interesting bit.

I asked Ash how he felt about getting his toys "reviewed" and he cringed. I told him I dropped the score system because I felt like what I write is less a review and more an opinion piece.. scores are stupid. Pros and cons are much more specific.

He said that he thought the opinions were cool.. but that reviews can be a bit like someone pointing at your hat and saying.. (i paraphrase) "I don't think you should be wearing that hat.. you should be wearing that other guys hat instead" "that's my hat your talking about. f*k you, i'll wear whatever hat I want!"
Then he went on to jokingly say, "and those who don't like my stuff and want me to change it can suck my d*ck"... he smiled and said, "I hope some people don't like them, I have some free time".. he looked over at James (anubis) and said," There were a few pieces you didn't like right James? Get down there!" and gentle tugged on the bill of Jame's hat.

Comedy.

Some of my many good transactions: 3Acollector/ melting/ Aussietoyrama/ MilanoSleep/ HeyJB/ gregm/ 666doll/ TiredChildren/ saigonradio/ wwwetworks/ anubis2night/ Trenton/ projectmayhem/ flatland 333/ mylzbigglee13/ Mokushiki/ bartiaco/the Octopus /UNCLE /Sigurd / Fifizzle /MoralWarefare /OyabunTT /FulciZomb /theflip /Jenner /gregm /marksewell/ snuffy/ labanog/ theghostinside, etc, etc..

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:30 pm 

3A, jokingly telling people to suck dck since 2012.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm 

^ Can't......stop......watching.....

anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne
Nicocato wrote:
You seriously have a sketch fetish

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm 

Question: If you request a delivery address change from 3A CS, will the delivery address be changed in your Bambaland order history?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm 

I have a note on my door that I have a package from HK waiting at the Post Office! Wife's gonna pick it up tomorrow, could it be Zombkin? Did it ship EMS?
Oh boy!!!

"Choose Death" AP Zomb.

I can vouch for: henry17s Floyd 44 bubblegumking robotki mogwai23 Brodus papparay Crestone Flayle purple_alice HeirForce dodgrr BRiZL Urban_Yeti chronic theghostinside poppacap wwwetworks OurManFlint OyabunTT Fliptrickz916 goddamnanalog rikitiki dtrain doomsDAY onespot01 Ronin3801 Quiz Merzmod igbid robbieXeff skelve CaptainCadaver chenreaction Louhemp007 Nosf3rAtu Salstadt asprintingpress DrftDrgn21 ebarrvirus aBAYBAY Bubo Beeswax saigonradio FurleyGhost crucial skelve 4ever4eyes Dredgen

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 pm 

BOOM wrote:

Somebody Help this guy out! I met him at the Con. He was a stand up dude. I know there's someone out there who figured they'd pick up the mong and then hated themselves after. BOOM wants that Ape looking bot.

Post here : http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=159158&p=2519825#p2519825

Great feedback in good seller's thread.
My Portfolio Site - - - My Sales Thread
Based In United States

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:51 pm 

My Band, Ninja Thunderbolt :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfW8WtlV-Fg

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:30 pm 

Just curious...has Kyoku hit the LA County Area yet??? Coming home everyday hoping to see a brown shipper..the wait is excruciating.

Also, anyone know what's the quality on the shirts sold at SDCC? They said they were gonna' use a different process for making them, but the designs looked just as thick & plasticky.

WTB: 3AA Shadow Lab

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:48 pm 

gray wrote:
Just curious...has Kyoku hit the LA County Area yet??? Coming home everyday hoping to see a brown shipper..the wait is excruciating.

Also, anyone know what's the quality on the shirts sold at SDCC? They said they were gonna' use a different process for making them, but the designs looked just as thick & plasticky.

nothing here is Lakewood yet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 am 

Shirts are pretty soft.. The print isn't super thick like I've seen in the past.. Its certainly no American apparel but it's better than I expected.. I'm sorta snobby about my tees though..
The only thing that sort of bugs me is that the print is huge.. At least on the black shirt.. Pretty much the entire front is covered.. Not really sure what I expected but it looks a little odd to me.. If I can I'll snap a pic and uploaded..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am 

Got an email from CS- it IS My Zombkin set! On the eastern US coast already! Hot dang, after the long wait, he is here tomorrow. It will be hard getting through the work day waiting to come home and open him!

In honor of that, I think I'll re-share my pics that got lost in the shuffle of SDCC now that it's calmed down:

Most of my custom zombs are still in a box awaiting a good display spot.

My OG Zombs and Blind Cowboy

My AK Crew with my reworked "Actual LITTLE Shadow Penumbra" and a zomb called "The Red Dude". Looking at F Legion, that new small body really is a lot smaller. Irritating when the girl bodies just got BIGGER. WTF?
Detail of Penumbra and The Red Dude.

Both sets of Zomb 2.

Andy on his throne, Kitties (one custom GID) and Ankous and more. First look at DR. ANKOU.
Detail of the good doctor.
Detail of all 3 Ankous. I modified Johnson a little. The Police Ankou's eye lights up red and blue flashing like police lights.

NLCS Crew. Have one more custom bot member on the way.

Like the hoods, have 3 other custom hoods on the way. I decided to redo all my retail Hoodzombs and add a couple more. Decided my black hood would be a riff on the classic Shadow Zomb gone hoodie.

WHAT THE HELL!?!? This is what happens when you leave a Tomorrow King out too long, he spoils. Gets old and gnarly. Think his name may be Spoiloafer.

"Choose Death" AP Zomb.

I can vouch for: henry17s Floyd 44 bubblegumking robotki mogwai23 Brodus papparay Crestone Flayle purple_alice HeirForce dodgrr BRiZL Urban_Yeti chronic theghostinside poppacap wwwetworks OurManFlint OyabunTT Fliptrickz916 goddamnanalog rikitiki dtrain doomsDAY onespot01 Ronin3801 Quiz Merzmod igbid robbieXeff skelve CaptainCadaver chenreaction Louhemp007 Nosf3rAtu Salstadt asprintingpress DrftDrgn21 ebarrvirus aBAYBAY Bubo Beeswax saigonradio FurleyGhost crucial skelve 4ever4eyes Dredgen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:10 am 

Haha, Bubo you greedy bastard. Why ya need 3 Kyokus? :p

Positive transactions (I like these guys): mANNEe, bluegreenkey, Mokushiki, quentdiggy, 1V1ARTIN, 3Acollector, Zhurrie, chenreaction, nyhousekid, ASneakyGoomba, Early Bird, tobor2099, Brodus, theghostinside, purple_alice, TheMarkSewell, Quiz, gregm, Ronin3801, Robotki, DrftDrgn21, whitey, Fliptrickz916, SandDevil531st, RUMADMAN, thegrimreefer, consumption, ebarrvirus, Bubo, Urban_Yeti, FericFanatic, Dtrain, The Drizzle, xanthax, Amethystcape, gunm, Furleyghost, Teimaru, robbieXeff, Monkeyfish22, Bodysnatcher
Pending (but positive so far): None
WTB: None
WTS: None
WTT: None

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:35 am 

of course, if you're not a loving zealot preaching the party manifesto you must be a hater......

^^^Alan Moore's first convention in over 20 years!!!! N.I.C.E!!!^^^

go by the name of Gerunik on threea BST.
great deals with: JoelyV, apeboy, goatballs, shakey, invader_chip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:41 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 am 

Hawking-Hole wrote:
Question: If you request a delivery address change from 3A CS, will the delivery address be changed in your Bambaland order history?

Nope.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am 

1bumnote wrote:
of course, if you're not a loving zealot preaching the party manifesto you must be a hater......

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:18 am 

Starting to wish kyoko felt more different than Ono...and even wasabi to a degree. Am I crazy? Oh well, still looking forward to getting him.Hopefully the next member mixes it up more.

Great transactions with: whitey, DrftDrgn21, fulci zombi, Nicocato, NoupaRobot, wwwetworks, ZopBoy, chillywilly153, belleater, dong32117, NinJaSkills, High On Vinyl, BMXBENF, bluegreenkey, 666ways2love, Beeswax, quentdiggy, richr2003, mANNEe, cyberann,le_bloomer, Urban-Yeti, jennipho, Bunny Dunny, Hawking-hole, spoonie_gee, projectmayhem
I have also have 3 pages of all positive feedback on the BST.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 am 

The arrogance that you can't learn anything from criticism not on artwork, but on physical product, is astounding, even if it is turned into a joke. This isn't someone telling him "i hate how you draw in an angular style" its a case of people saying "this joint solution isn't working at all" or "these giant velcro pads need to be reworked as theyre ruining an otherwise cool figure" and the like.

The dangers of insulating yourself from the rest of the world and letting a chip on your shoulder dictate never seeing your audience as an invaluable source of advice and insight.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 69037 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2247, 2248, 2249, 2250, 2251, 2252, 2253 ... 2762  Next