The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

melting

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by melting » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Anybody try to get the Seeing/Watching stuff tonight? What a nightmare. :axe:

Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

tw0271

Post by tw0271 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

still showing in stock after 2 hours so keep trying...

leinad

Post by leinad » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:31 am

What an absolute joke on the dingdong site.
A+ sellers:Shabadoo,Aussietoyrama,Drilone,Ouister,tommynathan,chris, prins,D-Lux,$and,Slack,mplspeep,Zeeshan,StreakzzZZ,DaniTofuhead,ghettoenhanced,
wtfunks,vinylhead,frogwizard,kontact,NinJaSkills,rdengineer,vuitton,argon,theliberator,666ways2love,mikeny,crushgroove
A+ buyers:LondonToLa,dunny996TT,keyser soze,coasterbear,
spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

metrofrog2

Post by metrofrog2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am

The dingdong site was lagging quite a bit, and they didn't even have the KAWS page set up. You have to look in to "search" in order
to find the goods. But it's all sold out now...

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:38 pm

just1nj wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:25 pm
tw0271 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:33 am
where do you get them below retail?
eBay + combine it with their 15-20% promos.. Scored the BBF (black & blue) for $180-ish/each out of pocket. Even scored a Small Lie for $125 last month too. Deals to be had for those wanting to build a collection. :rock:
That's surprising. I've been trying to get a black flayed open edition of Companion and the prices are usually around $350. Isn't retail $200?
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

jstash

Post by jstash » Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am

How is someone supposed to judge a fair asking price for KAWS toys now? The market seems all over the place (I’m returning after a couple of years out of the scene) and eBay and sold auctions don’t seem to give any good indication. I’ve got some good pieces (passing through, the original milos, a chum) that I’m considering selling but have no idea where to start. Not out to make a killing but don’t want to let them go for nothing either.

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm

jstash wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am
How is someone supposed to judge a fair asking price for KAWS toys now? The market seems all over the place (I’m returning after a couple of years out of the scene) and eBay and sold auctions don’t seem to give any good indication. I’ve got some good pieces (passing through, the original milos, a chum) that I’m considering selling but have no idea where to start. Not out to make a killing but don’t want to let them go for nothing either.
A good starting point might be the sales threads in here. Not sure where else KAWS trading goes on... probably Instagram, but you won't be able to find sales prices on there since it's probably all done through DMs.

I've always wanted the black / neon flayed Milo. If you're selling the Milos individually, let me know.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

jstash

Post by jstash » Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 am

fakeXsound wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm
jstash wrote:
A good starting point might be the sales threads in here. Not sure where else KAWS trading goes on... probably Instagram, but you won't be able to find sales prices on there since it's probably all done through DMs.

I've always wanted the black / neon flayed Milo. If you're selling the Milos individually, let me know.
Thanks - yeah it seems very difficult to get a decent idea these days. Oh, and I should have clarified, it’s these milos that I own: https://goo.gl/images/ZWdm1N not the dissected ones. Thanks again for your help, I’ll have a scout around.

fakeXsound

Post by fakeXsound » Sun May 06, 2018 6:56 pm

jstash wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 am
fakeXsound wrote:
jstash wrote:

Thanks - yeah it seems very difficult to get a decent idea these days. Oh, and I should have clarified, it’s these milos that I own: https://goo.gl/images/ZWdm1N not the dissected ones. Thanks again for your help, I’ll have a scout around.
Ah, gotcha. No prob!

wrinkledbrain

Post by wrinkledbrain » Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 pm

fakeXsound wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:56 pm
jstash wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 am
fakeXsound wrote:

Ah, gotcha. No prob!
Interested in the Chum depending on the color. Please message me if you're looking to sell. Thanks
WTB: KAWS Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, OG Astro Boy, Black & Brown 5YL

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition