forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 948, 949, 950, 951, 952
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:49 pm 

Legit or not those prices are stupid inflated.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:29 pm 

Jfactor wrote:
Legit or not those prices are stupid inflated.

Ah, OK. I thought I had just been out of the loop and prices had skyrocketed. I'd imagine the seller upped the price once he realized the store takes a 30% (guessing here) cut of each sale.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm 

MatP wrote:
There appears to be quite a few Small Lies being decapitated!!!

i have a brown that arrived with the head snapped off too, is this a common issue? i emailed kawsone only to be told to email medicom.....surely they should sort it out as the order was placed with them and shipped by them?
any idea what other people are doing to get something done?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:07 pm 

Tangy wrote:
MatP wrote:
There appears to be quite a few Small Lies being decapitated!!!

i have a brown that arrived with the head snapped off too, is this a common issue? i emailed kawsone only to be told to email medicom.....surely they should sort it out as the order was placed with them and shipped by them?
any idea what other people are doing to get something done?

My 3 got to the UK in perfect condition. I've seen a few people posting on Instagram about the snapped heads. I thought they were mostly US based and that it was down to the really cold weather in the US!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:35 pm 

Anyone up for a legit Check on these Kaws Tokion posters on http://www.catawiki.com search Kaws or the LV plastics?? Prices for the posters are up to 7-800€ a piece. Shipper is adding these on a weekly basis... How many are there?

Kind regards

Fyi, perrotin store still has the lies companions, 341 full sets last time I checked ;)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:21 pm 

Chillertwist wrote:
Anyone up for a legit Check on these Kaws Tokion posters on http://www.catawiki.com search Kaws or the LV plastics?? Prices for the posters are up to 7-800€ a piece. Shipper is adding these on a weekly basis... How many are there?

Find the biggest grain of salt, and take it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:15 am 

A very Happy New Year to all.

Just wanted to check if anyone else is still waiting on their deliveries of Small Lie?

My order was #201### and credit card was charged and payment deducted on two days later.

I have not received any confirmation email nor shipping information.

I am just curious if anyone else is in the same situation - I had ordered all 3 figures btw.

My previous orders of 2 blush Companions and 1 BFF on separate occasions were very smoothly processed - received the confirmation email, shipping info and figure in very good time and condition.

So I am a little anxious this time around -I have sent them an email but no response yet.

Grateful for any shared experiences.

Thanks!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23782 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 948, 949, 950, 951, 952