forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936 ... 947  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:22 am 

anybody check KAWSONE this morning? ;)

Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:07 am 

melting wrote:

Per Kaws
Quote:
The lottery was not opened again today! NO ORDERS were taken today!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:29 am 

Brazzzy wrote:
melting wrote:

Per Kaws
Quote:
The lottery was not opened again today! NO ORDERS were taken today!

:lol: Knew it was a long shot again. Thought maybe he weeded out so many bots that he was legitimately giving people another chance.

Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:56 am 

melting wrote:

willing to bet that it was a trap for bots. only those who noticed it was open are those who are using software/bots to monitor the site. weeding out the cheaters.

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:25 pm 

fribhey wrote:
melting wrote:

willing to bet that it was a trap for bots. only those who noticed it was open are those who are using software/bots to monitor the site. weeding out the cheaters.

Yep probably, I personally just have OCD and check his site regularly anyway. :rolleyes:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:04 pm 

Got the email from KAWSONE stating I was not selected. Good luck to everyone, hopefully some boardies win!

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:08 pm 

Quote:
KAWS × JORDAN Lottery

Dear @alf_e,

Thank you for submitting your order for random lottery selection at KAWSONE.com on Friday.

Unfortunately your submitted entry was not selected.

Thank you,
KAWSONE

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:25 pm 

Does anyone that got a rejection letter have a charge in their card?

Good Deals With: $and(2), MisKat, irsk, tamara988, droow, Nebulon5 (by far one of the best boardies here), Charity, mrburgess, woooooops, heebysdaman, its420brother, peekaboo, j14nk41, chronic, Manga_Spawn, EviLOne, Scribe, flatland333
Great Trade with nyhousekid!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:33 pm 

I still haven't gotten an email. :cry: Makes me hope i put in the right email.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:00 pm 

pinballwizard wrote:
Does anyone that got a rejection letter have a charge in their card?

How much was the charge for? I think they put through a 0.00 charge to make sure the card is valid, but it will go away in a couple of days.

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...
http://www.reboundicon.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:01 pm 

wrinkledbrain wrote:
Got the email from KAWSONE stating I was not selected. Good luck to everyone, hopefully some boardies win!

No Jordans for me either :(, did anyone on the boards get something? GL to all.

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:24 am 

Just came here to read the drama.

If I was Freeny, I would of screenshot, went to Walmart.com and had that image printed on a Duckling canvas and then framed. Best form of flattery is to have a dude selling 5k+ prints to whine about a custom toy. He bought the damn toy which is open run, not like he ruined a limited piece...
oh frewny, if I was you I would of had my new centerpiece to my living room.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:49 am 

eckotyper wrote:

If I was Freeny, I would of screenshot, went to Walmart.com and had that image printed on a Duckling canvas and then framed. Best form of flattery is to have a dude selling 5k+ prints to whine about a custom toy. He bought the damn toy which is open run, not like he ruined a limited piece...

I heart you

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:51 am 

eckotyper wrote:

Saying it, as it is.

LAU SFCC GPS For Sale

vinylhammer wrote:
FYou wouldn't believe that 3A has it's own, entire forum would you. Plus all they ever say is, "has your blah blah TK turned up yet", "no, i've been waiting for 2 years".

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:34 pm 

A cool event for NYC fans with a meet and greet with Kaws at Uniqlo on Friday the 28th. Also there's posters available for a minimum purchase.

Not sure if Kaws will sign anything other than Uniqlo stuff, but if anyone goes let us know.

Props to anyone that brings him a Freeny item to sign :lol:

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:06 pm 

Well, the large plush was up for a while and I still managed to fail at getting one. See you all at the pavillions uniqlo tomorrow at 10.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:12 pm 

Brazzzy wrote:
Well, the large plush was up for a while and I still managed to fail at getting one. See you all at the pavillions uniqlo tomorrow at 10.

Same here had both in my cart , but gone before I could checkout. :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:56 pm 

melting wrote:
Brazzzy wrote:

Same here had both in my cart , but gone before I could checkout. :(

The large plush could be a very limited release. It was also sold out within 5 mins since its launch on uniqlo office tmall store in China. I found out later there were only 56 pieces available!

I went to the largest uniqlo store in Shenzhen, China (which I thought it's a flagship) this morning and tried to cop the large plush but I was told it's only sold in uniqlo flagship in Guangzhou, which means there is only 1 outlet having the large plush in Guangdong province!!!

I turned out bought 5 small plush and talked to the staff in the uniqlo store, they only had 20 small plush for sale this morning.

What do you guys think?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:39 am 

If anyone can get a spare set of plushes I'd appreciate it. We can't get them in UK!
Can throw a Banksy Time Out poster (London or New York) on top if that helps!?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:33 am 

Not sure if it will be fulfilled, but they showed back up this morning and I was able to complete an order. Fingers crossed. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:18 pm 

Hey guys,

Need help with a legit check on this 4 foot Dissected black

thanks

https://goo.gl/photos/WkHwse1fST9kErvJ8

Instagram @ Kenyancollector

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:31 am 

Wish I knew the Large snoopy's were rare..I would have been able to get at least 15 of them here in Australia.
Kaws isn't that known here.

I went to a Uniqlo 2 hours after open and not one small Snoopy was sold.
Guess they made the small ones in abundance?

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:46 pm 

Riffbear wrote:
Wish I knew the Large snoopy's were rare..I would have been able to get at least 15 of them here in Australia.
Kaws isn't that known here.

I went to a Uniqlo 2 hours after open and not one small Snoopy was sold.
Guess they made the small ones in abundance?

From what I gather, the large plushes were about 10-50 per store depending on how big the store was and the small ones they had plenty of stock maybe 100+ per store. Posters, each store was shipped a case of over 100+ for each design and the only items that were online only were the slippers from what an employee told me.

Since I was busy with work, I still managed to get all the tees I wanted a couple days after (Socal area) and they still had a few posters left as well. The plushes were definitely the items to sell out first on opening day. The displays in store were great, if you guys get a chance to go!

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:48 pm 

wazeemu wrote:
Hey guys,

thanks

The face looks a little off to me, does he have pics of the bottom of the feet and/or the shipping box it came in? What is the asking price on it as well, that will be a dead give away.

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 9:08 pm 

wazeemu wrote:
Hey guys,

thanks

From what I heard you can tell from the legs. They are usually thinner than the original and also the shipping box it came in.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23657 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935, 936 ... 947  Next