forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940 ... 945  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:53 pm 

That was the smoothest purchase on kawsone.com ever, glad the production numbers were high so we could all get one easily. Flippers are now stuck with these thinking they are rare. :lol:

Did everyone else have to do captcha when checking out?

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...
http://www.reboundicon.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:58 pm 

What did everyone pay for shipping?

I was charged about $37 for 2 to California, but at least we didn't get charged sales tax.

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc, MattPower, l8mode

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:47 pm 

Rebound wrote:
What did everyone pay for shipping?

I was charged about $37 for 2 to California, but at least we didn't get charged sales tax.

$30 for one to Oregon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:17 pm 

Still up on the site. Quite surprised.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:48 pm 

Really decent move by KAWS, happy for everyone who scored!

Can't get one though, as my country isn't in the list...so will be buying one from flippers on eBay, gotta wait a bit for them to understand how OPEN this edition is and lower their prices :)

Wanted:
KAWS SORAYAMA NO FUTURE COMPANION SILVER OR BLACK

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:46 am 

I actually wish I held back ordering tbh because at this stage with the resell market being so flooded the chance to score one UNDER retail is looking very likely!

Sucks to be a reseller :badgrin: (lets call it karma for the IV release maybe?)

Gimbat wrote:
Really decent move by KAWS, happy for everyone who scored!

Can't get one though, as my country isn't in the list...so will be buying one from flippers on eBay, gotta wait a bit for them to understand how OPEN this edition is and lower their prices :)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:18 pm 

24+ hours later and he's still taking orders.
I wouldn't want to be holding doubles of this.
Will be fun to watch after market prices drop.
Hilarious.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:36 am 

Anyone know if these came clamshell or boxed? And if the Yuz release was also OE

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:25 am 

franciscoali wrote:
Anyone know if these came clamshell or boxed? And if the Yuz release was also OE

Same packaging as other Open Edition releases and Kawsone are the same as the Yuz releases.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:42 am 

Scored a pair but up to date no conformation email was sent to my email address...is that weird and means it's cancelled? The note I got when processing was delivery by late July...

Also noticed they only allowed 1 pair per address...dunno this is true or just coincidence...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:20 pm 

Hi everyone. It's my first time on this message board so please excuse me if I make any mistakes. I purchased a black BFF Plush from a reputable seller and need help with a legit check if anyone has the time. I also bought a tote bag but I don't know if they actually fake those. Anyways, I made an album on Imgur and can provide and additional pictures if needed. Thanks everyone.

https://imgur.com/a/IFSwc

And if this is the wrong place to post this please let me know the appropriate place to take this to. Thanks again! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:47 pm 

mynnDAWG wrote:
Scored a pair but up to date no conformation email was sent to my email address...is that weird and means it's cancelled? The note I got when processing was delivery by late July...

Also noticed they only allowed 1 pair per address...dunno this is true or just coincidence...

If you missed the first batch than your order would be part of the 2nd batch, which is part of a restock in July.

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:47 pm 

Foenix499999 wrote:
Hi everyone. It's my first time on this message board so please excuse me if I make any mistakes. I purchased a black BFF Plush from a reputable seller and need help with a legit check if anyone has the time. I also bought a tote bag but I don't know if they actually fake those. Anyways, I made an album on Imgur and can provide and additional pictures if needed. Thanks everyone.

https://imgur.com/a/IFSwc

And if this is the wrong place to post this please let me know the appropriate place to take this to. Thanks again! :D

It's legit

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm 

Rebound wrote:
mynnDAWG wrote:

If you missed the first batch than your order would be part of the 2nd batch, which is part of a restock in July.

But I didn't get any confirmation email even until this day sigh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:29 am 

If your order was successful, you should've gotten an email with an order # immediately after placing your order.

I would try hitting up the email address provided which they are quite unresponsive, but hey, better act then sitting worried right? The flayed version is sold out now so hope your order is indeed confirmed.

Best of luck mate.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:39 am 

Still availlable to order. Flippers gotta be losing their mind wondering when is he going to shut this down? :badgrin:

Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:07 am 

hey guys not been around for a while :o
just wanna make sure, the last piece i purchased before the open editions was a passing through.....have i missed anything in between?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:43 pm 

looks like the blush flayed is listed as sold out now

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:45 pm 

Tangy wrote:
hey guys not been around for a while :o
just wanna make sure, the last piece i purchased before the open editions was a passing through.....have i missed anything in between?

the last two pieces before the open editions were the BFF plushes. Blue BFF was an edition of 1000 and the Black BFF was an edition of 3000

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:31 pm 

fribhey wrote:
the last two pieces before the open editions were the BFF plushes. Blue BFF was an edition of 1000 and the Black BFF was an edition of 3000

Cool, thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 pm 

Hey guys, new to the Kaws world. A day late and a dollar short as they say. Regardless I successfully order the blush companions (both types) should receive next week and I have in my possession a grey companion open edition. I'm not buying these for resale. I just find them badass and will have my office in my new place with some custom ways to display these bad boys.

I would like advice from you guys as to where to find more Kaws items, aside from Ebay. I'm still learning but I do want to collect a bunch of them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:41 pm 

Got my babies in the mail today, stupid UPS left them on my front porch. Otherwise I'm stocked. Time to add to the collection. I'm very late to the party :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:13 pm 

I got a notification from kawsone today that the blushes have been shipped. I live in south korea btw.

Transactions with: adik.na.chinoy, bigbad99, bigrookieinc, BurymewithmyToys, CasperNY, DrewBlood, dxjock, eckotyper, FericFanatic, Floyd 44, iNom, Kevbayer, lilmyk, Manzel, MusicMan02, paulzdeep, PJPVIV, oversprayed, rice_money, rustedhalo, snooker, surfjord, THeONePG16, therealmc, timselF, trustinSTARS, wigalicous, xbtran, flabby, gmiddleswarth
My collection: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=187191

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 pm 

No shipping confirmation for mine yet. Expecting the email sometime tomorrow…

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:16 am 

dieseldub wrote:
Hey guys, new to the Kaws world. A day late and a dollar short as they say. Regardless I successfully order the blush companions (both types) should receive next week and I have in my possession a grey companion open edition. I'm not buying these for resale. I just find them badass and will have my office in my new place with some custom ways to display these bad boys.

I would like advice from you guys as to where to find more Kaws items, aside from Ebay. I'm still learning but I do want to collect a bunch of them.

Tons of fakes out there so be careful, especially on ebay. The forums right here, facebook groups and sometimes reddit have some older stuff for sale every now and again, but other than that yahoo japan auctions is probably the only other option as even paddle8 has been known to sell fakes.

My Artwork Blog...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 934, 935, 936, 937, 938, 939, 940 ... 945  Next