forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935 ... 939  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:29 pm 

But if he did that, people would still complain that they couldn't get in or they should fix the website lol

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:
Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:34 pm 

That was a BS raffle.
Good thing I didn't really want any of those items.

spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm 

For my lottery entry I'm in the 30000s. However I'm not sure if KAWS resets his counter for every new item.

Checking my emails for example:
my order from May 2013 for a Grey Passing Through Companion was in 15000s.
my order from Feb 2013 for Black Resting Place Companion was in the 12000s

Who knows? But good luck to us all!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 pm 

And for what it's worth, I believe the lottery closed at 0905 am PST. So it was about a 5min open window.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:11 pm 

So was it a lottery where winners get the opportunity to buy, or a sale? Didn't try, but all the comments have me lost.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:14 pm 

It was a lottery and the terms were essentially this:
1. Add your items and sizes to cart
2. Enter your shipping and billing info
3. Enter your CC number
4. If you are selected, you will be notified on Monday 4/24 and your CC automatically billed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:18 pm 

alf_e wrote:
3. Enter your CC number
4. If you are selected, you will be notified on Monday 4/24 and your CC automatically billed

step 3b pass the I'm not a robot test. :lol:

Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm 

alf_e wrote:
3. Enter your CC number

5. List on eBay

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm 

Quote:
3. Enter your CC number
3b. Pass the I'm not a robot test.
5. Show off on your social media accounts
6. Post to eBay

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:13 pm 

alf_e wrote:
For my lottery entry I'm in the 30000s. However I'm not sure if KAWS resets his counter for every new item.

Checking my emails for example:
my order from May 2013 for a Grey Passing Through Companion was in 15000s.
my order from Feb 2013 for Black Resting Place Companion was in the 12000s

Who knows? But good luck to us all!

How were you able to see what entry you were in? It was crazy there was an actual limit to lottery entries per shoe before it closed.

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc

My Artwork Blog...
http://www.reboundicon.blogspot.com

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 pm 

What did everyone go for? Did anyone actually try for anything other than the Jordans?

I was torn between the hoodie and 4's, but ultimately tried for the 4's. I hope they at least try to filter out duplicate entries with double addresses, cards, emails etc.

Good Traders: friendsw/thetoy, Scud80, el maz, wavedog, LocoMoco, galleriedesoto, LIV3R (R.I.P. buddy), 3DRetro, Dalek, rasta, duracelldunny, hova0023, Stump, keiboba, p1985, Misterine, o_kedoki, markie_darkie, havenshop, Frankie-G, obnoxiousxb, 5tarbur5t, grow, dun182, terrorpanda, bltsports25, sed8td, nlau220, reganomics813, nick210214, Shankweather, Crookedmarc

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 pm 

Rebound wrote:
What did everyone go for? Did anyone actually try for anything other than the Jordans?

I was torn between the hoodie and 4's, but ultimately tried for the 4's. I hope they at least try to filter out duplicate entries with double addresses, cards, emails etc.

I tried for everything, mostly want the shoes and the hoodie. I was in the later 20,000s

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 pm 

I wish they made female sizes on shoes, I tried for the jacket, shirt and hat

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:07 pm 

wrinkledbrain wrote:
Rebound wrote:

I tried for everything, mostly want the shoes and the hoodie. I was in the later 20,000s

Did you use the same info for each item you tried for? I was under the impression that it was an entry for just 1 item out of the 5 items available. :?

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:09 pm 

Rebound wrote:
wrinkledbrain wrote:
Rebound wrote:

Did you use the same info for each item you tried for? I was under the impression that it was an entry for just 1 item out of the 5 items available. :?

Oh no... You could put whatever you wanted on the list and when you were ready to submit there was a total for everything plus it calculated shipping as well.

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:20 pm 

Ah ok, damn if I knew that I would have went for the hoodie too. Ah well, not like I'm getting anything anyways haha.

My Artwork Blog...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm 

Yeah hoping I get picked but hoping I don't either because that's a chunk of change for apparel lol

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:56 pm 

kaws just posted this on instagram:

Quote:
Thanks everyone who entered the JORDAN X KAWS lottery on KAWSONE.com today. All winning buyers will be notified on Monday April 24th. The lottery was closed after 7 minutes, at which point the site had successfully received nearly 30 thousand entries. Leaving the site open longer would have only lead to more disappointment. The response to this project has been overwhelming; we have received hundreds of thousands of mailing list signups (and yes, filtering out bots) since my post on April 3rd. We tried to make the release on KAWSONE as fair as possible, but understand it's inevitable that some people will be disappointed. Sales were restricted to the US because those are the terms we agreed to with Jordan Brand in order to offer the product on KAWSONE. Good luck to everyone who was able to enter the lottery today…

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:00 pm 

fribhey wrote:

Quote:
Thanks everyone who entered the JORDAN X KAWS lottery on KAWSONE.com today. All winning buyers will be notified on Monday April 24th. The lottery was closed after 7 minutes, at which point the site had successfully received nearly 30 thousand entries. Leaving the site open longer would have only lead to more disappointment. The response to this project has been overwhelming; we have received hundreds of thousands of mailing list signups (and yes, filtering out bots) since my post on April 3rd. We tried to make the release on KAWSONE as fair as possible, but understand it's inevitable that some people will be disappointed. Sales were restricted to the US because those are the terms we agreed to with Jordan Brand in order to offer the product on KAWSONE. Good luck to everyone who was able to enter the lottery today…

:lol: Good luck getting anything from KAWSONE ever again
Quote:
hundreds of thousands

Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18

Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:04 pm 

melting wrote:
fribhey wrote:

Quote:

:lol: Good luck getting anything from KAWSONE ever again
Quote:
hundreds of thousands

the majority of those new email sign ups are from people who only care about sneakers and who will unsubscribe once the winners are announced.

conart.studio on twitter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:10 pm 

fribhey wrote:

the majority of those new email sign ups are from people who only care about sneakers and who will unsubscribe once the winners are announced.

Maybe, I guess we'll have to see. But some of those hundreds of thousands may just flip the toys to get more sneakers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 pm 

The hype is real... but hopefully not the case

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:44 pm 

did anyone get a confirmation email?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 pm 

pavid wrote:
did anyone get a confirmation email?

no confirmation email for me or any of the other peeps I talked to. Assuming they are collecting info and no emails will go out until monday.

Transactions/References

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:03 am 

I added the shoes and when I clicked next... SOLD OUT. :doubt:
If anyone gets picked and has buyer's remorse, let me know!

ImageImageImage

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23472 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934, 935 ... 939  Next