The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

User avatar
melting
Posts: 2220
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 am
Location: melting in the sun

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by melting » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:12 pm

Anybody try to get the Seeing/Watching stuff tonight? What a nightmare. :axe:


Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18


Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

tw0271
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:23 am

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by tw0271 » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 pm

still showing in stock after 2 hours so keep trying...

User avatar
leinad
Posts: 1750
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:44 pm
Location: Not sure

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by leinad » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:31 am

What an absolute joke on the dingdong site.
A+ sellers:Shabadoo,Aussietoyrama,Drilone,Ouister,tommynathan,chris, prins,D-Lux,$and,Slack,mplspeep,Zeeshan,StreakzzZZ,DaniTofuhead,ghettoenhanced,
wtfunks,vinylhead,frogwizard,kontact,NinJaSkills,rdengineer,vuitton,argon,theliberator,666ways2love,mikeny,crushgroove
A+ buyers:LondonToLa,dunny996TT,keyser soze,coasterbear,
spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

metrofrog2
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:41 pm

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by metrofrog2 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am

The dingdong site was lagging quite a bit, and they didn't even have the KAWS page set up. You have to look in to "search" in order
to find the goods. But it's all sold out now...

User avatar
fakeXsound
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: mass

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by fakeXsound » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:38 pm

just1nj wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:25 pm
tw0271 wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:33 am
where do you get them below retail?
eBay + combine it with their 15-20% promos.. Scored the BBF (black & blue) for $180-ish/each out of pocket. Even scored a Small Lie for $125 last month too. Deals to be had for those wanting to build a collection. :rock:
That's surprising. I've been trying to get a black flayed open edition of Companion and the prices are usually around $350. Isn't retail $200?
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

jstash
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 5:36 am

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by jstash » Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am

How is someone supposed to judge a fair asking price for KAWS toys now? The market seems all over the place (I’m returning after a couple of years out of the scene) and eBay and sold auctions don’t seem to give any good indication. I’ve got some good pieces (passing through, the original milos, a chum) that I’m considering selling but have no idea where to start. Not out to make a killing but don’t want to let them go for nothing either.

User avatar
fakeXsound
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: mass

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by fakeXsound » Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm

jstash wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am
How is someone supposed to judge a fair asking price for KAWS toys now? The market seems all over the place (I’m returning after a couple of years out of the scene) and eBay and sold auctions don’t seem to give any good indication. I’ve got some good pieces (passing through, the original milos, a chum) that I’m considering selling but have no idea where to start. Not out to make a killing but don’t want to let them go for nothing either.
A good starting point might be the sales threads in here. Not sure where else KAWS trading goes on... probably Instagram, but you won't be able to find sales prices on there since it's probably all done through DMs.

I've always wanted the black / neon flayed Milo. If you're selling the Milos individually, let me know.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

jstash
Posts: 55
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 5:36 am

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by jstash » Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 am

fakeXsound wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm
jstash wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am
How is someone supposed to judge a fair asking price for KAWS toys now? The market seems all over the place (I’m returning after a couple of years out of the scene) and eBay and sold auctions don’t seem to give any good indication. I’ve got some good pieces (passing through, the original milos, a chum) that I’m considering selling but have no idea where to start. Not out to make a killing but don’t want to let them go for nothing either.
A good starting point might be the sales threads in here. Not sure where else KAWS trading goes on... probably Instagram, but you won't be able to find sales prices on there since it's probably all done through DMs.

I've always wanted the black / neon flayed Milo. If you're selling the Milos individually, let me know.
Thanks - yeah it seems very difficult to get a decent idea these days. Oh, and I should have clarified, it’s these milos that I own: https://goo.gl/images/ZWdm1N not the dissected ones. Thanks again for your help, I’ll have a scout around.

User avatar
fakeXsound
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: mass

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by fakeXsound » Sun May 06, 2018 6:56 pm

jstash wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 am
fakeXsound wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm
jstash wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 4:37 am
How is someone supposed to judge a fair asking price for KAWS toys now? The market seems all over the place (I’m returning after a couple of years out of the scene) and eBay and sold auctions don’t seem to give any good indication. I’ve got some good pieces (passing through, the original milos, a chum) that I’m considering selling but have no idea where to start. Not out to make a killing but don’t want to let them go for nothing either.
A good starting point might be the sales threads in here. Not sure where else KAWS trading goes on... probably Instagram, but you won't be able to find sales prices on there since it's probably all done through DMs.

I've always wanted the black / neon flayed Milo. If you're selling the Milos individually, let me know.
Thanks - yeah it seems very difficult to get a decent idea these days. Oh, and I should have clarified, it’s these milos that I own: https://goo.gl/images/ZWdm1N not the dissected ones. Thanks again for your help, I’ll have a scout around.
Ah, gotcha. No prob!
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

User avatar
wrinkledbrain
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by wrinkledbrain » Tue May 15, 2018 12:40 pm

fakeXsound wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 6:56 pm
jstash wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 am
fakeXsound wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 7:46 pm


A good starting point might be the sales threads in here. Not sure where else KAWS trading goes on... probably Instagram, but you won't be able to find sales prices on there since it's probably all done through DMs.

I've always wanted the black / neon flayed Milo. If you're selling the Milos individually, let me know.
Thanks - yeah it seems very difficult to get a decent idea these days. Oh, and I should have clarified, it’s these milos that I own: https://goo.gl/images/ZWdm1N not the dissected ones. Thanks again for your help, I’ll have a scout around.
Ah, gotcha. No prob!
Interested in the Chum depending on the color. Please message me if you're looking to sell. Thanks
WTB: KAWS Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, OG Astro Boy, Black & Brown 5YL

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

User avatar
melting
Posts: 2220
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 am
Location: melting in the sun

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by melting » Wed May 23, 2018 1:38 pm

Arrived today
Image
Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18


Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

User avatar
leinad
Posts: 1750
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:44 pm
Location: Not sure

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by leinad » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:11 am

Congrats! Sweet to score both pieces in one shot.
Looking forward to the “Together” piece.
A+ sellers:Shabadoo,Aussietoyrama,Drilone,Ouister,tommynathan,chris, prins,D-Lux,$and,Slack,mplspeep,Zeeshan,StreakzzZZ,DaniTofuhead,ghettoenhanced,
wtfunks,vinylhead,frogwizard,kontact,NinJaSkills,rdengineer,vuitton,argon,theliberator,666ways2love,mikeny,crushgroove
A+ buyers:LondonToLa,dunny996TT,keyser soze,coasterbear,
spawnonfire,playdoh,eoin3,gtcowgirl,pennjones,twotwelve,jkspade,sleepboy, ontheDL,jager,SnorseWhisperer,tunneler66,c-money,toyzinmyattik,kamacoatl, gonedaddyfinch,alax,dxjock,benvt,organicsalsa,ericericeric,The BoyWunder, crappytrix,cheeky,theboywil,crystaldeth,jlm,Plur511,KinglyDecay,sykogirl, Danimalx, jbar,snooker,HaHaAjp,pop77,buzzelightyear,HSAINGMIN,guzaku,blackey1,Danny909,FoT,robbieXeff,jshea,xbtran,kenobi822

rockitdontstopit
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:05 pm

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by rockitdontstopit » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:37 pm

Hi all! Can someone help me with a legit check on this 1000%?

Also, any other info on this Be@rbrick release? Obviously it is from 2002, but any idea on how many were made? And it seems like there is another (non-dissected) version of these 1000% floating around as well that is a lighter shade of grey? Would like to know more info if possible.

...thanks in advance!

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by QTPie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:12 am

Good luck to everyone going for the Together release this morning!
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

User avatar
wrinkledbrain
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by wrinkledbrain » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:26 am

You too! Who else is going for the set?
WTB: KAWS Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, OG Astro Boy, Black & Brown 5YL

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

User avatar
Tangy
Posts: 1107
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:38 pm
Location: UK

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by Tangy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 am

Anybody know if there’ll be European stockists for the Togethers? Don’t really wanna pay the customs and shipping again like the Small Lies 😭

User avatar
wrinkledbrain
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by wrinkledbrain » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:52 am

Tangy wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:28 am
Anybody know if there’ll be European stockists for the Togethers? Don’t really wanna pay the customs and shipping again like the Small Lies 😭
I would count on these being released in Europe like Small Lie.
WTB: KAWS Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, OG Astro Boy, Black & Brown 5YL

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

User avatar
lupend88
Posts: 655
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by lupend88 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:58 am

Oh wow they're up a few minutes early but won't let me add to cart. $310 :cry:
Great Transactions with: oicyu8chu, cyrus_behnam, Kiedoy, blitzo, biscocrack420, artofthepossibl3, Chrishue, johnnybagadonuts

User avatar
QTPie
Posts: 545
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by QTPie » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 am

I've gotten to checkout, but it keeps erroring out...
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

User avatar
wrinkledbrain
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by wrinkledbrain » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:05 am

QTPie wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:04 am
I've gotten to checkout, but it keeps erroring out...
Site's down on my end
WTB: KAWS Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, OG Astro Boy, Black & Brown 5YL

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

vampire xtc
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:13 am

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by vampire xtc » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:10 am

Added all 3 to cart early and I’m stuck in place order loop

User avatar
fakeXsound
Posts: 513
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:16 pm
Location: mass

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by fakeXsound » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:11 am

Anyone get lucky? I got to the item page, but nothing happened when I clicked "purchase" which I assume means they were already sold out.
Great deals with: Trademark78, wyldaxe, yanksb11, lediscode, Nisares, Slideglide, broke4toys, OK_DOMO, kudospop, MotherGoose, Reg_M, LuckyKid19, Jfactor

User avatar
melting
Posts: 2220
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:31 am
Location: melting in the sun

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by melting » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:13 am

Stuck like everyone else.
Good dealings: drunknmaster916 , mfmunny , APina , peekaboo , didadi808 , piyo , emiliogarcia , enjoihavok , heebysdaman , tommynathan , kitman34 , simple123 , Nikejerk , dunnybunny , Crestone , [ - _ - ] , Nicocato, mANNEe , Brodus ,rosstamicahdesign, kaiycao , its420brother , Fender, gaijin665 , zonrboy, luckyscrm(x2), babbage1851, jot84 , Fliptrickz916, quijanoth, robbieXeff,Ash_KBear,Mongo Lloyd(x2), GFD18


Bad Dealings: The_Black_Mamba, Niya5508 or whatever they are calling themselves these days

User avatar
wrinkledbrain
Posts: 277
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:52 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by wrinkledbrain » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:21 am

vampire xtc wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:10 am
Added all 3 to cart early and I’m stuck in place order loop
Same, added 1to cart, need to add the other 2 but am timing out
WTB: KAWS Vader, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, OG Astro Boy, Black & Brown 5YL

Great transactions with griffndunn, k3vkoh, bayareapanerai, Greggygreg, 0mie, tekman8, bigbad99, lindsd620, halfapparition

gunpwdr
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:15 am

Re: The Unofficial Official KAWS Toy Thread.

Post by gunpwdr » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:22 am

I'm able to occasionally load the product page but the Add to Cart button doesn't do anything. Been here more than a few times. Anyone else have the same problem? I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.
Looking to buy:
Grey Companion, Grey Companion 5YL, Grey Dissected Companion

Post Reply