Official Coarsetoys Thread

A forum for general discussions about urban vinyl, boutique toys, & toy artists.

Moderator: Kidrobot Guru

toysaremydrugs

Re: Official Coarsetoys Thread

Post by toysaremydrugs » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:49 am

F&F & F&F+ bundle up to order now :)

gonedaddyfinch

Post by gonedaddyfinch » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:00 pm

Yeah I'm grabbing 1 of the 2 for sure ...I'd love them both but probably not gonna happen . I dig em both but I'm leaning towards the black-out .

BTW Im looking for the OG JAWS.... anyone need to build some bank for all the coming releases ? PM me I have a ton to trade as well ...buy/trade I'm down ...holla

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Just snagged the Prism colorway.

I've picked up the Delusion colorway for the past two Cold Ways releases, so I was hoping to pick something up that matches the colors of the last sets. If they end up releasing the Delusion colorway I might try to trade my Prism for it.
http://trampt.com/users/QTPie/feed

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

gmiddleswarth

Post by gmiddleswarth » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:20 pm

I have a False Friends Reignited Monochrome set available for not too much above cost if anyone is interested. Pm me for details.

zonrboy

Post by zonrboy » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Pmd bro
GOOD TRANSACTIONS WITH:
Richl, FAS, Rustedhalo, Cheeky, Joealmighty, Tamara988, Yorickbrown, RessTroop, xxclandestinexx, rontek3000, Raidersp85, SUSAN2008, dun182, LuvMuffin, =DuNnYnNuD=, didadi808, timmyblueeyes, *cheeto*, erickscarecrow, minor D, hgreene, shuijingfantasy, ClarkR, Luvin Tha Game, WuzOne, H2OBear, Foxracing808, flatland333, phaughey, jenifirst, the_don, gmiddleswarth x2, mfmunny, snooker, DX_Psycho, hypekickz, NewAddictions, ilovesteampunk, nomoney4dunny , Nismo, chocoboy83, Makimaki, wooley and many many more....

Sin91

Post by Sin91 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:22 am

If anyone is interested in Casting Shadows Pain. Selling my bundle set for not much above retail.

My Collection: rotocasted

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 pm

Anyone get their False Friends delivered yet?

Mine shipped out around 2/21, but the tracking doesn't show anything past leaving Hong Kong.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62

dtrain

Post by dtrain » Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:53 am

Got mine weeks ago. Did you have air or ground shipping? Their surface shipping is slow as sh!t and can take 6 weeks.

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:52 am

dtrain wrote:Got mine weeks ago. Did you have air or ground shipping? Their surface shipping is slow as sh!t and can take 6 weeks.
It may have been ground. I don't have a friends and family plus account. Just the regular friends and family account, so I think by default it is ground. Is that right?

VoltOne

Post by VoltOne » Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:44 pm

Hi, guys.
I want to know some users in Madrid to trade some toys and talk about CoarseToys.
Thanks

dtrain

Post by dtrain » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:50 pm

Standard Family & Friends members got free air post upgrades. If I remember correctly there were instructions to check a particular box for the free upgrade if you were F&F, they didn't do it automatically. You may want to contact them to find out what's up.

iamjdub

Post by iamjdub » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:54 pm

I still haven't received my FF - Reignited... but it shows it went out on February 21st. Going on 8+ months of waiting for this. Coarse dropped the ball, they should've upgraded everyone's shipping, regardless of whether you're a friends & family member or not. I'm not even excited to get it anymore.
good deals w/: slack, bo0oyah, dork77, jesusvbarraza, plasticchapel, lil j nyc, buddhaheadz, joemm, mzkayDi, djkrush, joeydzzle, clarkr, tungtle, felon, t0fu, aussietoyrama, mrktrbx, devours, kidstartexas, spade, lickyourelbow, rizadette, yummyoreos, just1nj, rhymetimechild, brando222, caelum, leonspinks, cahrowline, johnideal, hu80, merrellfoote, fairladyz, ameba1225, Gatekeeperlp, kmurray707, shygetshigh

https://two24studios.com

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:50 am

dtrain wrote:Standard Family & Friends members got free air post upgrades. If I remember correctly there were instructions to check a particular box for the free upgrade if you were F&F, they didn't do it automatically. You may want to contact them to find out what's up.
Yeah, that's the case for me. I didn't check the box, so this order is going to take up to 12 weeks to get delivered apparently :(. I'll get it eventually though.

I'm definitely going to reach out about my other orders to make sure I selected air.

konfucious

Post by konfucious » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 pm

WTS
White Outburst Loop (dancing omen) - edition of 30
$450 Shipped
Recommended:
anubis2night, broke4toys, bubblegumking, chasbrock, chenreaction, chronic, eckotyper, fliptrickz916, Devours, dimply_gecko, Drillone, FericFanatic, Floyd44, geoffcuddy, gmiddleswarth, gregm, HeyJB, hypnotic, J3D1, jeromeoutland, kirkusjones, mANNEe, mfmunny, MilanoSleep, Nicocato, Nikejerk, onetruescotty, OyabunTT, papparay, phienomenal, roguerebel, Ronin3801, Rsinart, saigonradio, 666ways2love, the-flip, The Octopus, TheMarkSewell, TiredChildren, video armageddon, WuzOne
Nicocato wrote:You seriously have a sketch fetish

N3rd Link Check out the new Blog and Podcast!

eonsorca

Post by eonsorca » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:21 am

konfucious wrote:WTS
White Outburst Loop (dancing omen) - edition of 30
$450 Shipped
Amazing how long I've been looking for just 1 of these and yours is the second I've found being sold this month! Good luck to you and Good Fortune to the buyer!
Last edited by eonsorca on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eonsorc: Proud Father & Collector
http://trampt.com/u/eonsorc

ZDZIYO

Post by ZDZIYO » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:29 pm

I am looking for a AV Last Days of Autumn, preferably the chop chop version or frenzy.

Thanks

[ - _ - ]

Post by [ - _ - ] » Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:29 pm

hey guys been a while gonna be liquidating my course and 3a collection due to divorce. I have a lot of early coarse colorways form 1:3 pain to og paws will be posting a list but have no idea about current market value. also unsure if this is the right place to post, please let me know or DM me if I need to post else where. apologizes in advance if I'm stepping out of line. all have original packing. would like to sell to one person but the collection is pretty big and unsure if someone is willing to spend that much most likely gonna part out. super sad life time collection split due to lawyers. :(

edit:
also gonna have detolfs for sale if local in CT
good sellers: happysusan2001, JaneMancini, maraudandembezz, Ash_KBear, MilanoSleep, Melting, Chronic

Rocket

Post by Rocket » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:56 pm

[ - _ - ] wrote:hey guys been a while gonna be liquidating my course and 3a collection due to divorce. I have a lot of early coarse colorways form 1:3 pain to og paws will be posting a list but have no idea about current market value. also unsure if this is the right place to post, please let me know or DM me if I need to post else where. apologizes in advance if I'm stepping out of line. all have original packing. would like to sell to one person but the collection is pretty big and unsure if someone is willing to spend that much most likely gonna part out. super sad life time collection split due to lawyers. :(

edit:
Sorry to hear about your situation.

If you are considering parting out your coarse collection, could you send me a list of your items and expected price?

Thank you.

HaynMade

Post by HaynMade » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Rocket wrote:
[ - _ - ] wrote:hey guys been a while gonna be liquidating my course and 3a collection due to divorce. I have a lot of early coarse colorways form 1:3 pain to og paws will be posting a list but have no idea about current market value. also unsure if this is the right place to post, please let me know or DM me if I need to post else where. apologizes in advance if I'm stepping out of line. all have original packing. would like to sell to one person but the collection is pretty big and unsure if someone is willing to spend that much most likely gonna part out. super sad life time collection split due to lawyers. :(

edit:
Sorry to hear about your situation.

If you are considering parting out your coarse collection, could you send me a list of your items and expected price?

Thank you.
Yep yep, pm me as well.
Check out HaynMade's Kollection
Here's HaynMade's Sales
And see my latest antics on HaynMade's Blog

mikashroom

Post by mikashroom » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:56 pm

Anyone interested in both of these? $190 + s/h.
Complete.

Sold
Last edited by mikashroom on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please help me find THESE

Exforge

Post by Exforge » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:04 am

Great buyers: funnymunny,Micki302(x2),xtoratorx,jandrolex,DarkLies212,Bradleyafrank,rimamir,Salamander,brooklyn_vinyl,drummerboy2,iron paw,unseenforces,oicyu8chu,Hyper mite,Greggygreg,kieferones,xxclandestinexx,cea(x4),geescube,Series2014,dolcevita83,king jGar,joshmayhem,RichYorick,zbakes,Melo-D,j-o-e,w33zy16,christopherswalls, LarryPink, johnnybagadonuts, JWU, wyldaxe, slals, FUREEK

Great sellers: CasperNY, nathanthepotter, Ghost, SecurityGeek, Miami_kr, griffndunn, Dab City 2, paul, saza, kitman34, donkeykonk, goldenskin, rjarmstrong100, therealchinaman
Traders: Limegreen, sk3llyz (x2), thetvirus, Mor3one

Muled For: griffndunn, RyanIke, radddish, HomerJ66, Basically Toyz, luckyscrm, arjybarjy, rdusty, Quest_Ion, thereviewer

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:08 am

I'm real excited about this new series. I've always enjoyed the character Void, so I can't wait to see what else they do with him!

I had to go for the Paranoia color. What did you guys snag?

IgorVentura

Post by IgorVentura » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:31 am

QTPie wrote:I'm real excited about this new series. I've always enjoyed the character Void, so I can't wait to see what else they do with him!

I really wanted to pass on this, not because it's not amazing, but because I have too much stuff and have nowhere to display it. But it's so damn awesome... got the paranoia as well!
instagram
twitter
facebook
redmutuca.com

huck gee wrote:Great stuff!

arjybarjy

Post by arjybarjy » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:09 am

I went with Narcosis because I liked the muted tones more. I'm loving the images of Ethos vol 2, Strangers a whole bunch too.
Fries are the devil's starchy fingers

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/arjybarjy/have

Great sellers: eonsorca, DeanoMeano, BoomBapClap
Great mules: Exforge

QTPie

Post by QTPie » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:29 am

IgorVentura wrote:
QTPie wrote:I'm real excited about this new series. I've always enjoyed the character Void, so I can't wait to see what else they do with him!

I really wanted to pass on this, not because it's not amazing, but because I have too much stuff and have nowhere to display it. But it's so damn awesome... got the paranoia as well!
I'm running into the same issues. Just put up a new shelf to put some stuff up.