forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:34 pm 

Hey guys,

Looking to buy False Friends Re-Ignited for nice price. Let me know!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:01 pm 

Just in case anyone didn't see this on FB:

Trampt: http://trampt.com/users/Athyndir/have

Looking for COARSE: Loser Jaws (Blush) and 1:3 Chopper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:34 pm 

Curious on why they keep having it in a bad part of town... super sketchy...

Sales Thread
Adventure Time Project

Cezza_4 wrote:
Foto Junkaay; baker, vinyl lover, heart breaker.

There's not much more to it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:07 pm 

presumably because that's where their studio is?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:22 am 

Yeah … area did feel a little sketchy and i wouldn't leave anything you wanna keep in the car. :D
But it's basically an industrial kinda area with no one really living there and i made it out alive.
The studio is really nice tho. Not too big, but pretty cool. I saw so much unannounced stuff when
i visited. It was quite a challenge to not talk about it on the forums.

Would love to be there for an event like that. But i'm toooo many many miles away … so that's not an option.

Fingers crossed for some exclusives making it to the website. :?

Wanna buy vinyl in Germany? Think Pink Celle is my #1 retailer. Fair and friendly!

xxx Check yourself before you wreck your shelf xxx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:01 am 

Letting my fellow coarseheads know that I'm liquidating a majority of my coarse collection. Ran out of space for what would have been a displayed collection. :( Thanks for looking!

Sales Thread:
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=212850

Do Not Disturb (Cold Ways GID) w/ Print
Do Not Disturb (Delusion)
Do Not Disturb (Promised Bliss)
Last Days of Autumn (Frenzy)
Last Days of Autumn (Shiver)
Locks (Blush)
Locks (Milky Bliss)
Locks (Pain)
Omen (Blackout)
Omen (Dark Sorrows)
Omen Blink (Bang)
Omen Blink (Beam)
Omen Blink (Beep)
Omen Blink (Blush)
Omen Blink (Eclipse)
Omen Blink (Flash)
Omen Blink (Flop)
Omen Blink (Fugi)
Omen Blink (Haze) (sealed)
Omen Blink (Hoot) (sealed)
Omen Blink (Hush) (sealed)
Omen Blink (Jeep)
Omen Blink (Lustre) (sealed)
Omen Blink (Milky Bliss)
Omen Blink (Orb)
Omen Blink (Ouch)
Omen Blink (Shibuya)
Omen Blink (Switch to Fall)
Omen Blink (The Sun Age)
Omen Blink (Trip)
Omen Fade (Ignited)
Omen Fade (Infinity)
Omen Fade (Requiem)
Omen Totem (Jaws)
Omen Totem (Loser Black)
Omen Totem (Loser Blue)
Omen Totem (Loser White)
Omen Totem (Pain)
Outburst Loop (Black)
Outburst Loop (Blue)
Outburst Loop (Glare)
Outburst Loop (Glint)
Outburst Loop (Loser Black)
Outburst Loop (Loser Lemon)
Permanent Guest (Delusion)
Permanent Guest (Promised Bliss)
Souls Gone Mad (Tainted Ember) (only three Omens/no Fever)
Souls Gone Mad Omen (Daybreak)
Scorpion (include Xbox One Collector's Box and card, no game)

Image | | | | | | | Image | | | | | | | | | | | Image

Sales Thread
Looking to Buy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm 

There have been a couple posts in coarseheads regarding Designer Con and the Coarse event on Saturday but I thought I'd post some photos and give some info here just to keep this place a little livelier.

The Amanda Visell Last Days of Autumn was the Designer Con exclusive $360. People were somewhat disappointed by it and while they only had 40 pieces available for sale at the event not even that amount sold so they were selling them the next day at the Coarse booth in the convention.

The Amanda Visell custom Kwaii were $1600 each. Sold pretty quick.

The Special Edition Glitch were $960 each, edition of 3 of each. Poplar, Zebra and Padauk wood finish.

They also had an Amanda Visell piece called Chop Chop Arcade $275. I wasn't impressed with it and I think of the 5 on display only 1 sold.

Trampt
Looking to Buy
Sale Thread

Good Sellers: coreyxc4, thndrstrk, Manga_Spawn, Teimaru, w33zy16, Ghost, (nice dream), griffndunn, malac_cj, frozen_empire, glock325, therealchinaman, Chapper, ibewdunnyla, c.feng, Paul (local pickup)
Good Buyers: IndiePendent79, christopherswalls, yo0, toyJerk, montecito101
Good Trades: Jfactor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:08 pm 

Last Days of Autumn - Chop Chop is up now :)
http://www.coarsehkg.com/products.php?p ... -Chop-Chop

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:12 am 

Before I go on my rant,

Those of you folks who know who I am know that...
1. I'm a HUGE collector, and a huge collector of Coarse.
2. As a collector I know it's part of the game that there are those pieces you'll get in your grasp at the drop of a dime or due to sheer luck and those figures that you gotta be on the hunt for due to limited quantities, limited releases, blah, blah...Trust, I've had my fair share of f5'n it like everyone else jus' for a chance to land a fig while having to weed your way through flippers.
3. I hardly ever grumble about ish and do my best to keep thing on the positive.

HOWEVER...

The pre-order release for Nibble n Root with Playhouse has been the most frustrating yet. Did I miss something or was I wrong when I believed the release was going to be done at a certain time off of Playhouse's site like all of their other releases? I also read Toy Tokyo would be doing a release too.

When I went to both sites I couldn't find anything, only to find several minutes later that Coarse released a Google Doc application link for each of the figs on Facebook? What is that? A Google Doc link is a first for me for a fig release, but more importantly, if that's how things were going to be, why wasn't that made clear from the get-go?

When I come across troubling situations, I do and try and provide some possible solutions instead of jus grumbling. So here's my suggestions...
1. Coarse, PLEASE take over the ordering for Playhouse, it seems apparent they do not have the capacity for whatever reason to handle a bunch of orders at once. Coarse you have been most thorough through your site when it comes to ordering your releases.
2. Set aside a stash of your releases to the " US big boys" who are capable of handling releases of your work like Rotofugi.
3. Allow your FF members to pre-order these figs like you do for all of your other releases.
4. Notify people through your newsletter with clear details/links of how we can get a chance of landing your releases.

To all of you who landed your hands on these bad boys, much aloha, respect and congrats to all of you.

In the meantime, the hunt begins...HaynMade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:22 pm 

up now on toy tokyo go go if you want it :)

my collection - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=244739
trampt want/have list - http://trampt.com/u/Endo24

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:56 pm 

Since I made some big changes to my collection and sold most of my coarse stuff I haven't checked their new drops lately to not get tempted again :D
But wow some of the new stuff is super nice...I really love the amanda visell concept kwaii, years adrift and the wooden glitch :heart:

pending transactions / awaiting delivery: -
---

-- :heart: Selling: my complete old rare coarsetoys / coarse sticker collection :heart: --
-------------------------- my salesthread: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=200152 --------------------------

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:27 pm 

HaynMade wrote:
Before I go on my rant,

2. As a collector I know it's part of the game that there are those pieces you'll get in your grasp at the drop of a dime or due to sheer luck and those figures that you gotta be on the hunt for due to limited quantities, limited releases, blah, blah...Trust, I've had my fair share of f5'n it like everyone else jus' for a chance to land a fig while having to weed your way through flippers.
3. I hardly ever grumble about ish and do my best to keep thing on the positive.

HOWEVER...

The pre-order release for Nibble n Root with Playhouse has been the most frustrating yet. Did I miss something or was I wrong when I believed the release was going to be done at a certain time off of Playhouse's site like all of their other releases? I also read Toy Tokyo would be doing a release too.

When I went to both sites I couldn't find anything, only to find several minutes later that Coarse released a Google Doc application link for each of the figs on Facebook? What is that? A Google Doc link is a first for me for a fig release, but more importantly, if that's how things were going to be, why wasn't that made clear from the get-go?

When I come across troubling situations, I do and try and provide some possible solutions instead of jus grumbling. So here's my suggestions...
1. Coarse, PLEASE take over the ordering for Playhouse, it seems apparent they do not have the capacity for whatever reason to handle a bunch of orders at once. Coarse you have been most thorough through your site when it comes to ordering your releases.
2. Set aside a stash of your releases to the " US big boys" who are capable of handling releases of your work like Rotofugi.
3. Allow your FF members to pre-order these figs like you do for all of your other releases.
4. Notify people through your newsletter with clear details/links of how we can get a chance of landing your releases.

To all of you who landed your hands on these bad boys, much aloha, respect and congrats to all of you.

I feel your pain. Releases involving Playhouse have had serious problems ever since they first started releasing the Kwaii piece. Sadly, the Nibble and Root release is an improvement when compared to how things went the first few times they tried having pieces available for sale.

Unfortunately, Coarse isn't involved in this beyond creating the piece. Anyone that wants to buy or resell this has to go through Playhouse. This also means everything from marketing, promotion, etc. won't involve Coarse. The Coarse booth had a few Kwaii pieces available at Dcon but that was it, they don't mention it on their website or instagram. Also, based on the problems that were involved in the piece breaking during shipping due to poor packaging, I'm going to guess that Coarse only did the design of the figure and Playhouse decided on who was going to actually produce it and was in charge of QC and packaging.

Playhouse also doesn't really seem to care if the official resellers are marking up the price due to the demand. When the Kwaii pieces came out, the limit was 2 pieces per person, yet online ebay stores, based out of Singapore and Japan had multiple pieces available for sale and were selling them at 400% markup.

In the future, I'd suggest following TheToyChronicle.com for Coarse information. Gary is a huge fan of Coarse and contributes regularly on the Coarseheads group on Facebook. Just for this recent release for Nibble and Root, the site had 3 separate posts regarding its release info.

Trampt
Looking to Buy
Sale Thread

Good Sellers: coreyxc4, thndrstrk, Manga_Spawn, Teimaru, w33zy16, Ghost, (nice dream), griffndunn, malac_cj, frozen_empire, glock325, therealchinaman, Chapper, ibewdunnyla, c.feng, Paul (local pickup)
Good Buyers: IndiePendent79, christopherswalls, yo0, toyJerk, montecito101
Good Trades: Jfactor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:52 pm 

The_Earl wrote:
HaynMade wrote:
Before I go on my rant,

HOWEVER...

I feel your pain. Releases involving Playhouse have had serious problems ever since they first started releasing the Kwaii piece. Sadly, the Nibble and Root release is an improvement when compared to how things went the first few times they tried having pieces available for sale.

Unfortunately, Coarse isn't involved in this beyond creating the piece. Anyone that wants to buy or resell this has to go through Playhouse. This also means everything from marketing, promotion, etc. won't involve Coarse. The Coarse booth had a few Kwaii pieces available at Dcon but that was it, they don't mention it on their website or instagram. Also, based on the problems that were involved in the piece breaking during shipping due to poor packaging, I'm going to guess that Coarse only did the design of the figure and Playhouse decided on who was going to actually produce it and was in charge of QC and packaging.

Playhouse also doesn't really seem to care if the official resellers are marking up the price due to the demand. When the Kwaii pieces came out, the limit was 2 pieces per person, yet online ebay stores, based out of Singapore and Japan had multiple pieces available for sale and were selling them at 400% markup.

In the future, I'd suggest following TheToyChronicle.com for Coarse information. Gary is a huge fan of Coarse and contributes regularly on the Coarseheads group on Facebook. Just for this recent release for Nibble and Root, the site had 3 separate posts regarding its release info.

Thanks man for the tip...Much aloha...HaynMade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:18 pm 

What up Peeps!! I purchased the F&F+ False Friends Reignited (With Wooden Box) for someone when they went on sale. The guy can no longer afford it. (I get it. I have a toddler, sh!t changes)

So I know some of ya'll be looking for it? Who wants it?! PM me. I don't want it as I have the OG version and I don't need multiple colorways of something haha. Just looking to put some positive vibes into the Coarse community.

I'll be up front. You only have to pay me when I physically have the figure. I'll send pics and shizz. You'll pay me what I paid for it (so you'll send me CAD currency) and you must pay for your shipping to you from Canada (where I live). Of course, you'll pay paypal fees as well. I can send it sealed as is or open it and inspect it for you. Whatever you want.

Also, first person to claim it I'll PM them. I won't PM everyone back. Too much work and my 1 year old is a handful.

Loves peeps!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:09 pm 

And here I thought the kidrobot coarse thread was dying a bit cause of facebook. A lot of PMs about this but someone gobbled this up pretty quick. Glad I can help one of you out!

Just to reiterate so no one thinks Im rude - if I didn't reply to you on PMs - it means someone else claimed it first.

Have a good day everyone!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:07 pm 

Long shot but looking to buy The Passage Original :) Anyone has any leads or wanting to sell for a fair price?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:05 am 

Anyone is selling souls gone mad-tainted ember for a reasonable price? :-D

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:29 pm 

I have a Do Not Disturb Delusion I'm looking to trade for a Permanent Guest. It has been displayed just over a month and in great condition since I received it. I'm open to all colorways of Permanent Guest in similar condition and can meet up if local to the Los Angeles/OC/Riverside area.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:43 am 

Guys, if anyone needs the Omen Fade - Full Moon from Everyday Mooonday.
Please try e-mail to their e-mail below :

everydaymooonday@gmail.com

Good luck! :rock:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:47 am 

I'm curious what people think false friends loser signature or hkg's are going for these days?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:52 am 

klafka wrote:
I'm curious what people think false friends loser signature or hkg's are going for these days?

I've been looking around for one of those myself. The lowest I've seen was a signature edition for around $600. I've seen some hkg editions (thats the one I want!) for around $800. Not sure if anyone else has seen better pricing for them though.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:25 am 

FYI if anyone is after anything from the list below as I am selling up...

• Surprise Souls Gone Mad (Tainted Ember Ver.)
• The Passage Ignited Monochrome
• Dark Sorrows (Rotofugi Ver.)
• Dark Sorrows Omen
• Omen Pain Set (Grim & Grudge)
• Omen Totem Pain - 07.08.14 (200 pieces)
• Mini Pain Omen (Ouch & Bang)
• Omen Fade: Ignited

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=255970

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:28 am 

Anyone else see this?

Hyped for this release. It was easily one of my favorite pieces from the Rotofugi show. What do you guys think?

I'll probably go for the Prism color. Gotta keep it OG.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:43 pm 

QTPie wrote:
Anyone else see this?

Hyped for this release. It was easily one of my favorite pieces from the Rotofugi show. What do you guys think?

I'll probably go for the Prism color. Gotta keep it OG.

Glad they make it into production, more color ways will follows I supposed.
And if Years Adrift could do the same I'll be all over it :)

Wonder why Endless Sorrow switched back to Blackout tho.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:36 am 

Hell yeah! This announcement kind of throws my collecting plans into disarray as I hadn't budgeted for a new $300 piece, but I have to have that Prism colourway. Hopefully it looks more like the sale photos and less like the earlier protos.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1372, 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377  Next