forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:45 am


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:49 pm
Posts: 13
Out of curiosity, how can ebayer sale False Friends Reignited below cost? It cost around $380 at CoarseToys but I see it on eBay at around $350 shipped. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any explanation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:02 pm
Posts: 101
Location: Montreal, Canada
Anyone with an extra Coarse Cells or is having second thoughts with theirs, please hit me up!

I've been crazy busy with work this last month and missed out on the release info & drop completely!

Either edition works :D

Thanks!

_________________
Sales thread

Collection

Great transactions with:
Jfactor, RxSEVEN, Sideglide, toknenong


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:03 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm
Posts: 177
Jade wrote:
Out of curiosity, how can ebayer sale False Friends Reignited below cost? It cost around $380 at CoarseToys but I see it on eBay at around $350 shipped. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any explanation.


There's a lot less demand for it. It's a cool release but neither of the colourways are real classics, and quality is a little lower than the original FF releases (a lot of the Noop figures do not stand). I've seen the Reignited Mono sell for $350 on Facebook once, it's that bad. On the plus people can swing a nice set at a great price.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:43 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:47 am
Posts: 17
jhsu wrote:
Anyone with an extra Coarse Cells or is having second thoughts with theirs, please hit me up!

I've been crazy busy with work this last month and missed out on the release info & drop completely!

Either edition works :D

Thanks!


I think you can still order Narcosis here - https://collectanddisplay.com/collections/coarse


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:02 pm
Posts: 101
Location: Montreal, Canada
Thanks for the find!

Ouf the retail price @ C&D is quite a bit...

_________________
Sales thread

Collection

Great transactions with:
Jfactor, RxSEVEN, Sideglide, toknenong


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:40 am
Posts: 188
jhsu wrote:
Thanks for the find!

Ouf the retail price @ C&D is quite a bit...


PM'd you dude.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:01 pm
Posts: 104
David Schlesinger from Corner12 flipping? :roll:
You purchased it for nearly half the price just the day before...
$176 + tax -> $380 :axe:
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:19 am
Posts: 3391
Location: Ventura Co, CA
Chumps wrote:
David Schlesinger from Corner12 flipping? :roll:
You purchased it for nearly half the price just the day before...
$176 + tax -> $380 :axe:
Image
Image


I guess Josh Mayhem isn't bringing in the Extra Value meals as much as he used to

_________________
My wish list - the one and only thing:
Noferin Pecan Pal: Colored version Fanelli

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

____________________________________________

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<


Image


_____________________

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:28 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm
Posts: 177
Goddamn. Did he get that at DCon or did you sell it to him?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:19 am
Posts: 3391
Location: Ventura Co, CA
Unopened box.... Smells like Coarse backstock from dcon

_________________
My wish list - the one and only thing:
Noferin Pecan Pal: Colored version Fanelli

sales thread http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?p=2065190#p2065190
100+ Buying, selling, muling transactions over the years. Plenty of references.

____________________________________________

>>>DO NOT SUPPORT DEKORNER, Toy Tokyo
Bad dealings/shady people: griffndunn, Ktnboy, QNguyen/TRgear<<<


Image


_____________________

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 34410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1373, 1374, 1375, 1376, 1377

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group