forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:24 am 

It's interesting but the Maziora pops up more often than the others. So many were bought on spec and the production numbers were pretty high that you see them in the shops pretty frequently over there. I've never seen one for that low though! Great pick up.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:18 am 

These are smashing. Definitely love to get my hands on the Purple Night Dew version.

I've begun to twat!
http://www.twitter.com/MuckyMann

Good Dealings with: raajr187, wtfunks, Tacune, envizbl, bk_bk, Feric Fanatic, Assburrito!, tealady, Del730, Desopolis, timselF, Rsinart,

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am 

new gorgeous yellow and red vesion,
anyone see it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:23 am 

flabby wrote:
new gorgeous yellow and red vesion,
anyone see it?

I missed the black rainbow from tokyocube with it in my cart (!) so this time I skipped the line and had a proxy buy it from Japan. It was a bit extra but - whatever- looks amazing... Cant wait for the set!

ASHLEY WOOD!! SUCKADELIC!!! INSTINCTOY!!!! Flores: Kid Dragon (gray), (white/p) - Tigerbabies, Fatimas, - Fowler GIant Snorse!, Final 3" DUNNYS!: 3 Toycon, -Dok A UK Rup, Baron/Rupp/Kora-fatale COARSE: - 1:3 chopper, the 10" figures MICHAEL LAU: -NYFATs: Maharishi LE, MISC: -RED SOUR! Doma Astronaut Jesus (og), -KR Mascots #1 + #5 Shinjuku, Luke Chueh: p'ssed Mono, severed head. FAILE Bunny Boy, Junko-Keiko/Kaori, HuckxRick Owens
WTS/T: Great vinyl (rare dunnys/labbit/minis/buds, Coarse, Michael Lau, bearbricks) rare treeson, Sealed Cases (dunnys, inventsville, doma, mad, kozik, etc) as well as art/photo books ~$ PM!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:27 pm 

Hahah. That's the trouble with the Instinctoy blog. They block hotlinks to their pictures. Wierd eh? As a PR blog you'd think they'd want folks to see their stuff.

The colour is called MandarakeRed. Yup, it's being done in collaboration with the Mandarake used comic/toy shop chain.

http://instinctoy.blog73.fc2.com/blog-e ... .html#more

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:36 am 

i need to pick up a few of these guys..

FOR SALE http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=245437

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:43 am 

I have a Flocky/GiD that I'm willing to move.

I also have some cool stuff in the works but that will stay under wraps till I have something concrete to show off. ;)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:58 am 

hi,
anyone know how many pieces of the mandarake red were made?
also how limited is the black rainbow version?

thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:37 am 

Yardarm51 wrote:
I have a Flocky/GiD that I'm willing to move.

I also have some cool stuff in the works but that will stay under wraps till I have something concrete to show off. ;)

oooh.. tell tell.

I'm guessing that's a flocked-gid you have, not two separate ones? I cant find the regular GID for less than ... a lot.

My Mandarake arrived today- it's GORGEOUS, so is the blue/purple stripe Liquid Erosion.... they look great normally but if you put them up to a light- it's like next generation vinyl! I'll take a pic tomorrow...

Still no sign of a black Rainbow inc- if anyone sees one let me know!

ASHLEY WOOD!! SUCKADELIC!!! INSTINCTOY!!!! Flores: Kid Dragon (gray), (white/p) - Tigerbabies, Fatimas, - Fowler GIant Snorse!, Final 3" DUNNYS!: 3 Toycon, -Dok A UK Rup, Baron/Rupp/Kora-fatale COARSE: - 1:3 chopper, the 10" figures MICHAEL LAU: -NYFATs: Maharishi LE, MISC: -RED SOUR! Doma Astronaut Jesus (og), -KR Mascots #1 + #5 Shinjuku, Luke Chueh: p'ssed Mono, severed head. FAILE Bunny Boy, Junko-Keiko/Kaori, HuckxRick Owens
WTS/T: Great vinyl (rare dunnys/labbit/minis/buds, Coarse, Michael Lau, bearbricks) rare treeson, Sealed Cases (dunnys, inventsville, doma, mad, kozik, etc) as well as art/photo books ~$ PM!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:04 am 

just spent on a deep clear water blue, happy pink, and black rainbow versions

i passed on the liquid erosion mandarake version--might have regrets when i see the pics :(

hows the black flocky look in real life? worth the buy?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:12 am 

flabby wrote:
just spent on a deep clear water blue, happy pink, and black rainbow versions

i passed on the liquid erosion mandarake version--might have regrets when i see the pics :(

hows the black flocky look in real life? worth the buy?

omg- Flabby-- where did you find a blue water Inc!? And black rainbow, for that matter...!!! Did you see the Mandarake liquid? It's blue- opposite color spectrum.

But here's my issue- yard I hope you can help! I have been picking up every Inc bear that I can find- and I now have them all except for Blue Water, Purple Dew, + Black Rainbow... Not a cheap run so far but absolutely worth it! The black flocky is great, imo.

But my woodgrain Inc just came in- and it has paint problems. Basically the paint on the tail is 'wet' and falling off, and the chest has bumps. I looked at all the other bears, and 2 others have the same problem, though not as bad- all earlier pieces. Anyone have any idea?

And please let me know if you have a lead on a BLUE, PURPLE, or Black RAINBOW!!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:19 pm 

no idea mine so far seem ok with paint issues, ill check the woodgrain one
as soon as it comes in and let you know.
sucks tho as im sure the early ones were pricey too!
on another note another exhausting day at medical school, gotta grin and BEAR it! ;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:38 pm 

Black GID for sale here......... viewtopic.php?f=43&t=147451

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:14 am 

Can't say as I've heard of those paint problems. Sounds similar to what happened with the original green version. It was sooooooo awesome looking but the paint just wouldn't set no matter how long you gave it nor how dry the air was.

On the far left of this pic from the custom show at Oneup a couple of years ago.

Never heard of it happening on any of the other colourways though. You might ask some of the toy customizers here on the boards if they can give you any suggestions on how to set them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:01 pm 

Looking to buy, if you have please PM me

Good Transactions:
Bought: Fifizzle, Louleeboo, busizem718, dodgrr, lovemee, thegfm, zincsaucier442, wtfunks, tommynathan, Yardarm51, Hazeltherabbit, A.D.B, flabby

Trade: Manga_Spawn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:38 pm 

I have a Flocky I'm looking to move. PM if interested. It will be shipping from Japan so that will need to be factored into the price though.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 am 

bump.

no love for this thread lately?

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:08 pm 

It has been quiet of late. Hopefully I'll have some news for you folks before not too long.

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:24 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=43&t=159644

Mandarake FS if anyone is interested. Thought I would pass this on.
Spread the word. WORD!
;)

Great transactions: tommynathan, another-waver, zaius, HBCoffin, ultra999, ontheDL, Dunny27, Autodactyl, Jeffone, Misterine, brando222, shizasta, 1V1ARTIN, zincsaucier442, dtrain, redstar, beaver, nyhousekid, flatland333, dork77

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 5:22 pm 

Looks like a broken link Phaughey. If it is still around could you repost?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:32 am 

Bringin' it back.....

A couple of these have really taken over my want list- really like the Black Rainbow and the Morning Dew... what are regular prices like outside of BIN on eBay? And yea, I assume no one has one they'd like to part with?

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 am 

Well getting them from Japan is pretty expensive as they are big and very heavy. I'd say budget between $150-$200 including shipping for the average Inc. You might get a Pinc for less as there were a hell of a lot of them made and they generally go for less than the others. GiD, 1st and Woodgrain tend to go for a little more than the average due to demand.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:53 am 

Cool, thanks a lot, I just sent you basically the same questions so don't feel the need to respond both places... #-o

Good transactions with: daimyo, gonedaddyfinch (2x), Cornbluth, dunnydummy, NYC.Parce, fdavis138, eckotyper, NSTNATE, HeyJB, broke4toys, conchan (2x), BabyGerald, Dustygarage, Vinylassasin (2x), bloc115, justalilodreamer, MrJames, Chapper, blackicex, supershallow, geoffcuddy, Jackcuzzy, pugspaw, Fliptrickz916, lui, pys111, twentytwo, topnotchchach, flabby (8x), Rgon81, drewproduces, raphyki

Kaws and more for sale.

Looking for: Michael Lau Fingercroxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:00 am 

Hahaha! Just did. Oh well. As long as we keep this thread up where new folks can see it I'm happy!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:51 am 

It's time to bring this thread back. Instinctoy seems to be making a good effort to sell to Americans since their visit at Designer Con. Their latest toy, Vincent, is intense, and is perfect timing considering a new Godzilla movie is coming out next year. All the little faces on him!

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next