forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:50 am 

Just copped my first one last week, thanks Flabby!!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:19 pm 

no problem glad you like it

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:55 am 

The stuff they're showing at STGCC is wild. Tons of new Inc bears, a new Muckey with removable teeth where you can swap in different colors, those Ice Liquid snowflake minis. I wish they'd come back to Designer Con again, but it looks like they'll be selling a few things through Circus Posterus' booth instead.

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:23 pm 

That Muckey with the changeable teeth is awesome. However, I thought the teeth went all the way around the head for some reason. I have no idea as to why I thought that though. Those new Ice Liquids (is that the right name?) are pretty cool too eh.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:59 pm 

The circus posterus exclusive at dcon is gonna be hot and wicked hard to get.

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 12:59 pm 

inc bears ghost and wood grain I think are my favorites of the inc bear. still looking for the bio green and pink if anyone has any leads?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:36 pm 

made the mistake of selling my woodgrain bear a few months ago got him back a bit pricey in yja a few days ago.
good thing the yen is reasonable in the conversion rate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:53 am 

Halloween Muckey isnt a NYCC exclusive.
Stranger Factory will have some this week or next I saw on FB

"total disgrace, alot of artists have been screwed by mindstyle, this is a claim that can be backed up BIGTIME!. In fact we could write a book on it! I don't have a grudge cause my situation has been done n gone, but i know of many other HUNGRY people wanting to produce work who will never see what they so rightly deserve, payment and samples, and whatever mindstyle decides to do with your art...you will have no say or control"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:00 am 

Good luck to all who are trying for these!!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:06 am 

stoked they come with a remote this time for the LED in the head

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:35 pm 

The purple one is killer!

References: Squidnik, halfapparition, foto junkaay, 1v1artin, NinJaSkills, hova, gmiddleswarth, frankthefish, Chauskoskis, ClarkR, rundmb, reactor88, jennipho, thetonybot, 666ways2love, Quest_Ion, NSTNATE, SecurityGeek, dimply_gecko, tsoli727, Dupper, BOOKER73, zombiemonkie, BRADLEYAFRANK, busizem718 + more (146 total transactions)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:33 pm 

paul wrote:
The purple one is killer!

It sure is!!

For Trade
For Sale

- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:55 am 

I hope I win the lottery.These have been one of my favorite toys of the entire year.
Instinct toy is the hidden gem in the toy scene these days. Most of the average corctors have not caught on but it is still almost imposible to ontain them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:04 am 

megrimlock1 wrote:
I hope I win the lottery.These have been one of my favorite toys of the entire year.
Instinct toy is the hidden gem in the toy scene these days. Most of the average corctors have not caught on but it is still almost imposible to ontain them.

corctors? is this a slang i dont know?

but yeah agreed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:09 am 

megrimlock1 wrote:

Pro tip: The less talk of a lottery, the less people enter, thus increasing YOUR chances.. Just sayin..

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

;)

For Trade
For Sale

- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:25 pm 

from Circus Posterus blog
http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/cray ... signercon/

Crayon Muckey at DesignerCon!

One of the Circus Posterus’ family’s favourite toys of the past couple years has been the adorable and slightly creepy bear from Instinctoy, Muckey. We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Instinctoy for the convention, and we’ll be offering an exclusive early debut sale of the next Muckey colourway, the Crayon Muckey!

We’re absolutely enthralled with this Muckey version. As Instinctoy told us -

“We wanted this color way to be filled with joy, happiness ,and fun. That’s why this Muckey likes to draw things with crayons so much, he looks like a rainbow drew by crayon himself!

You can see his teeth just are like crayons, very cute colors. Usually we can’t use a strong color on his gums because it can be see through from the outside of his face. But this time, the neon yellow is match with the tomato red gums so well! This makes Crayon Muckey so bright and full of energy. The standard white flocking on his belly is now cream, which looks even better and high quality.”

The Crayon Muckey features a delightfully variegated glow-in-the-dark pattern and multicoloured teeth, and will be debuting this November at the Circus Posterus table at DesignerCon. Sales for Instinctoy’s Crayon Muckey will begin at 3:00pm Saturday, and at door opening on Sunday.

See you there!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:44 pm 

WANT! Self gift for Christmas perhaps...

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:37 am 

halfapparition wrote:
from Circus Posterus blog
http://www.circusposterus.com/blog/cray ... signercon/

Crayon Muckey at DesignerCon!

One of the Circus Posterus’ family’s favourite toys of the past couple years has been the adorable and slightly creepy bear from Instinctoy, Muckey. We are excited to let you know that we have partnered with Instinctoy for the convention, and we’ll be offering an exclusive early debut sale of the next Muckey colourway, the Crayon Muckey!

We’re absolutely enthralled with this Muckey version. As Instinctoy told us -

“We wanted this color way to be filled with joy, happiness ,and fun. That’s why this Muckey likes to draw things with crayons so much, he looks like a rainbow drew by crayon himself!

You can see his teeth just are like crayons, very cute colors. Usually we can’t use a strong color on his gums because it can be see through from the outside of his face. But this time, the neon yellow is match with the tomato red gums so well! This makes Crayon Muckey so bright and full of energy. The standard white flocking on his belly is now cream, which looks even better and high quality.”

The Crayon Muckey features a delightfully variegated glow-in-the-dark pattern and multicoloured teeth, and will be debuting this November at the Circus Posterus table at DesignerCon. Sales for Instinctoy’s Crayon Muckey will begin at 3:00pm Saturday, and at door opening on Sunday.

See you there!

I hear these are really limited which will make it stupid hard to get.
This makes a trip to Designer Con worth it all by itself. Hope I can make it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:05 pm 

if anybody needs help at Dcon, let me know :)

GOOD B/S/T: Nicopanda, Turnone, Chapper, Tnbrother, Nutter, Amethystcape, Turdhole (x2), Mrsmonster, Xmeat11ballX, rustedhalo, 666doll (x2), supershallow, bk_bk, zonrboy, markie_darkie, wingnut80, tvdang, kannaya24 (x2), dro333, nerps, Retro603, kom22, dunnydave, ohiheartyoux, JEEMAC, spungee, dunnyjake, dphear, ROCSone, TO Designs, CurseTheSeen, Saulvation, Teez, invader_chip, shibori, x661x, mooshysushi (x2), jjH8te, patrick40, Naturaljoe, spitfire, DrftDrgn21, nrk3, Bundleofjon, Lazanti, vinyladdict, deathtollzero, Merlin, genejo, RessTroop, Norms, lediscode, giantplasticmonster, Peter_Awesome, Mz59Fifty, rostahmicahdesign, jonnyboi017, locksmith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:44 pm 

Halloween Muckey is up. Don't know how to order it.

http://instinctoy.com/?pid=81045233

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:21 pm 

just me or what? liking the inc bears more than the muckeys. perhaps its in the spike?? muckey is a little too cute for me. bears are more graphic designish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:45 pm 

I need to step up my instinctoy Game. The New stuff just keeps getting better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:18 am 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 am 

So these Crayon ones are rumered to be a really low edition.
Probably only 40 at the convention someone said.
I will probably need your muling help kind sir!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:05 pm 

The release at DCon is just a pre-release. They're not selling the entire number produced. Crayon Muckeys will be released by Instinctoy through their website later on, like all the previous Muckeys. They've done a pre-release at conventions like this for every colorway so far.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next