forum home kr home

Kidrobot Discussion Boards

Welcome to the best place on the web to talk about urban vinyl toys, plush, mini-figures, toy-art, toy artists, collecting, customs, & more!

It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:02 am 

:D Sooo... I may have jumped the gun there earlier.... I won the set! :badgrin: :lol: wow.. I guess my luck hasn't run out :rock: :partyman:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:56 pm 

I realized I forgot to pay for the lucky bag so I didn't luck out :(. I really wanted the mini vincent but none of the other items really so maybe it's for the best...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:18 pm 

Hoping for some new full sized INC Bears for 2017!

Speaking of, if anyone has any that they'd like to unload in a trade, please let me know!

For Trade
For Sale

"Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage..."
- William S. Burroughs

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:48 pm 

I was actually hoping the 2017 lucky bag included a new Inc, preferably in the same gold color. I ended up buying the Gold King Inc from a few years ago but it doesn't quite look like the lucky bag gold. Oh well can't be too greedy, I can't wait to see that King Korpse and mini vincent in person :badgrin:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:03 pm 

Hey all! Looking to sell or trade my Pastel Pearl Vincent; I'm particularly interested in Coarse, KAWS and other Instinctoy stuff (maybe another Vincent colourway). Message me if you're interested :)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:53 pm 

Did anyone get in on the lottery for today? Have you heard back yet?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:37 pm 

I missed out. I only sent in for the Yu Show Long piece though which is extremely rare. I believe they only made 20, sold 11 at the con and put the rest up for lottery or something like that. Wish I won it the piece looks amazing. :)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:29 am 

Bummer :( I won one, which really surprised me. Got the email like an hour after posting here. Super pumped to get it, but sadly I'm not in a position to go nuts and buy all the floors; they're 7500 yen each, up to a maximum of 8, and orders have to be placed within the next week since they're made to order by Black Seed. I suppose it's actually kind of nice as it means every Yu Shou Long out there is 'complete' since no more floors are available, but still. Just placed an order for two though, as I think the extra height would make it look more imposing while keeping things proportional, like a tower with guard dragons, and not just a weird house-dragon thing.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:35 pm 

Congrats! :D

Yeah hefty price tag for sure but its definitely gonna be a pretty nice statement piece specially if you grab all 8 levels. :badgrin:

haha oh well maybe I'll get lucky next time lol. :p

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:22 am 

Anyone else get lucky with the recent lottery?

I was fortunate enough to get picked for the Curio.

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62
Great Buyers: Counterbalance
Great Trades: DManTX, MattPower
Muled for: patrick40, ShizRobot, kgyure

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 pm 

Nice! The only one I went in for was the mini Vincent, which I sadly did not get. Still, I count myself very lucky to have won Yu Shou Long last month, so I'm still very happy. Congrats on the Curio, and do post some photos up here once you have it :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:18 am 

Cant wait to hit Five Points...INstinctoy is going to take all my cash lol....

"If you don't like it, don't buy it" & "buy it if you like it" are the most dumb, overused cliches on these forums and you look like an idiot when you post them. Like anything else we buy, satisfaction is relative to an item's cost." - words of wisdom from nothing371

Great Trades & Sales : Eiji - Luckykid19 - MmMmmVinly - tesio - FericFanatic - malac_cj - GREG_DEEZEY- Junkohead -hova - elias - Naturaljoe - =DuNnYnNuD= - - paulzdeep -jakesons - Hyper mite - PolloLoco - realtyguy808 - XSuicide SquadX - Freakinkram88 - paul - pwimrbarnes - Masago15 - booker73 -snitz - fastfingers21 -twipz - jwsteele - sonnyn - musicman0 - lumpysam - Bundleofjon - TO_designs - noname27- Mongo Lloyd - SQUEE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:36 pm 

Absolutely; their lineup for the show is looking very impressive. I'm hoping Erosion Molly and a set of mini Ice Liquids won't be too expensive, as I'm very interested in those. Otherwise, as much as I want everything they've announced, I'd rather wait for King Korpse v2 and the Kaiju Killer.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:17 am 

If someone is still looking for a Mini Muckey Fantasmic Rainbow - have 2 completely new (never opened) in box.
Just PM me.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:27 pm 

I'm selling my undisplayed Snowy 1st for substantially less than retail. Message me if interested.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm 

I won the clear Vincent at Five Points, but decided I had nowhere to display and couldn't really afford the $200. I let another guy buy it who's daughter really wanted it and he passed me a few bucks. I know I could have sold it for a lot, but I hate flippers and felt it might be a good way to keep it in the community.

Sooooo how bad did I mess up? :D

Great Sellers: halfapparition, noeleaser, belfinatorzz111, (nice dream), paulzdeep, 666ways2love, rjxdang, w33zy16, cmk802, QUASIMO, Ath, fast1590, kgyure, mavxb3, DexDexign, MattPower, delicious62

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm 

QT thats a fine thing to do, trust me with the way that flippers attacked 5 points, you aren't even scratching the surface of doing anything bad IMO.

also i landed a king korpse yeti :)
looking to setup a nice display with that and the monster poster behind it

my collection - http://forums.kidrobot.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=244739
trampt want/have list - http://trampt.com/u/Endo24

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:45 pm 

You did awesome man. That kid is gonna be flying high. The dad passed you a few bucks as a thanks, not as a flipper fee.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...
My Sales Page // My Flickr

Why do I collect toys? -- They make me smile.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:49 pm 

ah that's sweet. I'm disappointed that the flippers descended upon five points like that. I'm super excited to go next year and hope instinctoy is back in force again!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 12:10 pm 

I'm so glad you sold it to somebody who'll really care about it, good on you. Screw all the Five Points flippers with a ten-foot pole. It's definitely worse for flipping in NYC; I have no idea why but it's a bigger part of the culture here than any other city I've been to. If they don't have a plan to limit purchases effectively, I won't be attending next year.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 pm 

You should have seen the lines for any KAWS toy release through his Original Fake store in Tokyo. Chinese exchange students as far as the eye could see. They were organized by flipping groups in Hong Kong and Mainland China. It was absolutely insane. Most of them had no idea what they were lining up for but they knew they'd get paid a bounty if they got something.

Good deals: dunnybunny, geoffcuddy, flabby, tommynathan, los507, SaintofSpinners, originalkaws, jonne14aj, cursetheseen, Creaturion, Just-Dan, gonedaddyfinch, zincsaucier442, a.tom, HomerJ66, cheerspiers, dingobean, mrburgess, 95nikehead, shark, redblueyellow, dds3254, BlueMonk, jcrazy, azjpeg, jtoki and many more...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 pm 

QTPie wrote:
I won the clear Vincent at Five Points, but decided I had nowhere to display and couldn't really afford the $200. I let another guy buy it who's daughter really wanted it and he passed me a few bucks. I know I could have sold it for a lot, but I hate flippers and felt it might be a good way to keep it in the community.

Very good intentions...but I see a clear vincent now up on eBay apparently from 5 points :(

Did you get this guy's address or phone number? :axe:

GREAT TRANSACTIONS with board members: frostymug, Kluc, physchopainter, bigbad99, i12punk, Turcicus, tekman8, datoyattic, johnnybagadonuts, garbagedick, JayJayFool, j0nwalsh, ardabusrubber, Ash_Kbear, Rmetz27, Dominick1080, Lfarnc, deathtollzero, realtyguy808, soljah52, johnrussellf, sinbad77, Arcady, Blessed88 (sorry if I missed anyone, they've almost all have been great though!)

If you have any Nikejerk Customs for sale or trade please let me know, Thank you

MY COLLECTION:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=175743&p=2318299&hilit=Ty%27s+customs+chomping+at+the+bit#p2318299

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:12 pm 

whitefalconTLE wrote:
QTPie wrote:

Very good intentions...but I see a clear vincent now up on eBay apparently from 5 points :(

Did you get this guy's address or phone number? :axe:

Wooooooooow!

I didn't even think to ask. Honestly, it happened pretty quickly and I didn't think it through too much since I couldn't afford it at the time. I just saw him looking at all his wristbands to see if he had entered and he seemed really upset when he wasn't. I overheard him apologize to his daughter, so I felt bad. What a snake!

I'm guessing there isn't anything I can do now. I'm definitely shooting him a message on eBay.

nunchucks flippers, I'm not helping anyone like that again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:32 pm 

Wait, are you certain the one on EBay is the one you sold him? It might be someone else. Best not to jump to conclusions, especially if he had his daughter there an you clearly heard him apologizing to her.

Either way, how were you to know he'd flip it? You did the right thing trying to help someone out. Your karma is still unsullied.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 349 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14